Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty (74498 Views)

Advice Concerning : Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty / He Said He Doesn't Feel That Connection Between Us / I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by summerflame(m): 5:30am On May 26, 2021
oluwaahmed:

this is what probably happened. She has been dating bestie but had to marry hubby due to financial & family pressure. The only solution to this is to be totally out if bestie reach. Otherwise bestie go just dey refresh browser history. I know someone this happened to.

Too much sense no go kill u
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by summerflame(m): 5:33am On May 26, 2021
Casalindal:
Reading through comments I can’t help it but laugh at some people poor stage of mind.... hello Op you don’t have to worry about your wife and her bestie, most girls keep gays guys mostly as bestie and trust they feel more safe having them around. I have a male bestie and he is one of the best thing that have ever happen to me. Your wife bestie probably have shared deepest things and darkest moments together, don’t take that away from her please it will hurt her badly.

I am married and my best friend is a guy and I love him so much you don’t want to even imagine. The difference with me is I have learnt to balance both. I feel you should help your wife learn how to balance both relationships and trust me gay bestie are the best ever.....

Don’t allow people here who are so backward and who live in carve pollute your mind.. Kim has a male bestie and you never see him come in between her marriage?? Please enjoy your marriage and take away this worries there are not needed at all.

Feminist and oloshos are really multiplying daily on nairaland.. u go read some comment and e go be like say some people think with the hole in between their legs..

Useless farming tool (hoes that ain't loyal)

1 Like

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by adanny01(m): 5:35am On May 26, 2021
Nacoss25:
Good morning everyone. I am a young man newly married to a 22 yr old lady. our marriage is just 2 months old.

Before I met my wife in 2019, she has this male best friend who they have been best friends even before I met her though my wife is a social and jovial person always cheerful, she easily makes friends wherever she finds herself that's her nature and kind of personality.

Right now her friendship with that her male friend is what am becoming uncomfortable with right now because of the so much attention she is lavishing on him. I have complained to her that I am not comfortable with her closeness with the guy but she is seeing it that am trying to cut her off from her friends.

One interesting part of the whole thing is, since we got married the guy has been trying to distance himself from her a bit knowing too well that she is now married but my wife is even the one doing all she could to keep the friendship going the way it has been going. 2 days ago I and my wife were together she called the guy complaining bitterly how he has been distancing himself from her.

My people what do you think I should do to cut down that connection or will the friendship grow week by the day on it's own? My wife is refusing to understand that in marriage there are things u will have to let go.

Give am belle ahead ahead, 2 children in 3 years. She no go get any time for any male friend nonsense.
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by summerflame(m): 5:36am On May 26, 2021
HISWAYS:
What is best on my mind is GET HER PREGNANT NOW..So she can change her attention to the baby.
Get her busy with work or business

How will you ascertain the owner of the pregnancy between the husband and the bestie?

1 Like

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by space9880: 5:37am On May 26, 2021
Bestie bestie na so p@nt take dey shift o. OP tell your wife to put herself in your shoes let her imagine you having a female bestie, tell her to stop it as you do not want any bestie relationship which kind dirty nonsense be that or try get your own bestie too
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by BetExpert: 5:44am On May 26, 2021
If as a husband, you are not your wife's "Bestie" (or whatever rubbish they call it), then you definitely married the wrong woman. These hoes just wanna eat their cake and have it. Women don't just wake up and call anyone Bestie, it comes from a place of emotional attachment and sexual attraction. All my female Besties are the girls I fúck for free without stress. They will be the ones chasing you to fúck them sef. My husband did that or my bf did this, oya na, cum and cry on my shoulder and ride my dick like the slutty bitch you are. We dey fúck Besties steady without stress back to back. They go even dey take care of us and tell us they regret marrying the fool in their house and wish they don't have to go back but wanna suck Bestie dick all weekend. If your wife has Bestie, just know she's going to give you babies that ain't yours undecided

1 Like

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by summerflame(m): 5:46am On May 26, 2021
akejujoe:
Impregnate her and see the result

While the bestie is still "gumming" with her and when she born, we will assemble here and see the result of the DNA... U ladies sha... Hmmm
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by PissfulProtester: 5:49am On May 26, 2021
zeuss:
Have a lady call you always......and let her complain also.
You are a real Gee
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by loswhite(m): 5:57am On May 26, 2021
armyofone:
@ 22, she should be in college or pursuing/building up her career - don't you think so ?

Haven't you heard that Nigeria men now want a career wife ? If at 22 she is married, where is the time to accomplish that ?

22 years in college? Are you base in Nigeria?
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Chigold101(m): 6:02am On May 26, 2021
Nacoss25:
Good morning everyone. I am a young man newly married to a 22 yr old lady. our marriage is just 2 months old.

Before I met my wife in 2019, she has this male best friend who they have been best friends even before I met her though my wife is a social and jovial person always cheerful, she easily makes friends wherever she finds herself that's her nature and kind of personality.

Right now her friendship with that her male friend is what am becoming uncomfortable with right now because of the so much attention she is lavishing on him. I have complained to her that I am not comfortable with her closeness with the guy but she is seeing it that am trying to cut her off from her friends.

One interesting part of the whole thing is, since we got married the guy has been trying to distance himself from her a bit knowing too well that she is now married but my wife is even the one doing all she could to keep the friendship going the way it has been going. 2 days ago I and my wife were together she called the guy complaining bitterly how he has been distancing himself from her.

My people what do you think I should do to cut down that connection or will the friendship grow week by the day on it's own? My wife is refusing to understand that in marriage there are things u will have to let go.
Brother, your marriage is just two months old. It's still too young for the bond of many years to broken.
Give her time she would gradually adjust unconsciously

1 Like

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by obembet(f): 6:02am On May 26, 2021
Joe4real1988:
Ur assuption eeh, what makes u think his gf is not the only girl he is sleeping with? So for your mind now, majority of men cant keep on to one girl!! Thats how u guys act irrationally due to assumption.

That's the fact... Most of u guys have 2-6 girls from different purpose. And u will be looking for saint
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by macrodata(m): 6:03am On May 26, 2021
sonofthunder:

Make it your fulltime job to replace him in her life.
This isn't what he signed up for. This matter should've been handled before he even proposed to her.
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Friend22(m): 6:05am On May 26, 2021
Nacoss25:

Let me tell you my mind eh,both you and your wife are not functioning well as a unit.
This is problem I have with this sick generation.especially the girls, they always claim they know and at the end ruining their marriages.

I have made it a personal habit not to chit chat with opposite sex too except I am interested in you, if not shift.

This is the kind stupid emasculation most men now put themselves into in the name of being modern.

I do not know the kind of men we are breeding today.

Not these over sabi are better than our mothers who never had what you call besties.

I blame men who marry such lady and it's a sickness many of you won't cure easily if you don't take a firm stand not to take rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by drehdinho(m): 6:05am On May 26, 2021
That’s what I keep saying. You can’t keep male bestie as a lady , yet you claim there’s nothing between you two. You are giving a wrong impression and a reason for him to suspect you, even if you are not cheating on your man.

And this could be a trick to make cheating easy for her. This is because when she makes the relationship with her bestie open like that, you as a man would want to overlook so many things about them.

Till she starts to pay her bestie visits in his one room and still tell you about it , giving the impression that you already trust her that nothing will happen, to when she begins to open her leg for bestie, you won’t know.

Once I sense my woman exhibiting this kind of trait, I warn her about it and if she insists she won’t change, I cut her off. Have been there before: you see those ladies that are always around guys like honey, be very careful with them.

99% of the time they are whores and go check most ladies in this category out, they are mostly materialistic.

And one very unfortunate thing about ladies like this you can never satisfy them. Even if you like offer them monthly salary.
Give them all the attention of this world. Be handsome like Mr. Universe. They don’t care.

Ladies like that can even have it with your close friend. I fear this kind of ladies, honestly.

They are good for “chop and clean mouth alone.” This is important to protect your own mental health...
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by HarunaWest(m): 6:09am On May 26, 2021
BadBradley:
a 22 year old isn't old enough for marriage?

You want them to be prostituting and become an old dejected lovlorn-shrew like you?

Old frustrated feminists like you won't allow these young girls breathe except you corrupt them and level the playing field for oold oafs like you whose pussy is as dry as the biblical wilderness.

Many women now see their menopause in their 30s, but a damaged community object like you would even encourage a woman to keep close male friends in their marriage when it is clear the male friend wants only one thing.

Na God go punish bitter old olosho like you.
Oga why nah...why....she offend you before ni.... grin
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Abimloaded(m): 6:10am On May 26, 2021
Sundrus:
If u truly want make that friendship wane out naturally, become friend with that her bestie.

Lol. Doesn't always work these days. It's a nice idea and a nice move which I also fancied well not until I did it last year with a guy. You know what ? It was after I did that, that the guy went ahead to bleep this same lady.

I found out a month later. I didn't talk about it till after 6 months of finding out. She was shocked to bone marrow...
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Facidio: 6:12am On May 26, 2021
Just give ur wife belle make she born pikin . Only the pikin stress go reset her brain but later do DNA test for the pikin sha to be double sure
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Friend22(m): 6:12am On May 26, 2021
obembet:

That's the fact... Most of u guys have 2-6 girls from different purpose. And u will be looking for saint

I don't know who you are,but trying to bring in this kind of irritating false equivalence is just too illogical.
Why should a married woman keep a male friend?
For what reason?
Even I will not be too comfortable if my wife is too close to a male colleague.

You girls should stop acting as if you were the first women in this world.
Better women came before you and they knew their limits ,but not this stupid emasculation some guys now put themselves into.

2 Likes

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by obembet(f): 6:20am On May 26, 2021
Friend22:

Why should a married woman keep a male friend?
For what reason?

But man can keep a female friends?
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by summerflame(m): 6:20am On May 26, 2021
Lovelyn451:
biggest fool of the last decade!!! Extend the insults and hatred to your mum for failing to instil discipline in you

U insulted her mum? Really?.. wow..

Did his mum insulted you?... Wow

Evening newspaper, go get a life, if u are bitter, no one is the cause of your frustrations..

Go get a life and learn to close your legs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Lazenby007(m): 6:21am On May 26, 2021
See u! U no wan born geh pikin but u carry pesin girl pikin put fo house dey nakam anyhow.
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by summerflame(m): 6:22am On May 26, 2021
Lovelyn451:
biggest fool of the last decade!!! Extend the insults and hatred to your mum for failing to instil discipline in you

U insulted his mum?.. Really?

All these evening newspaper self..

I wonder who failed in parenting u within your folks..

U are a disgrace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by sammirano: 6:22am On May 26, 2021
E be like say 22 years in nigria is not equal to 22 in the US. Or they are same. Op. Its very good to marry young and fresh, but these are part of what you get. However, one peck to it is that you can control if you know, you know. 22 years old wife leg should be tied to a table. [quote author=Friend22 post=102070474]
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by TemmyT002(m): 6:23am On May 26, 2021
It is good for a married woman to have a male bestie but only if the male bestie is happily married, living far away and has never slept with the married woman ó.
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by summerflame(m): 6:24am On May 26, 2021
larryjonze:

you are entitle to your opinion, buh if my life is anything to go by i will say you LIE, not all besties fvck i have two female besties married with kids @least.. before dey marry i have bin opportuned to be on same bed with dem ova the nite we no fvck, they marry i stil visit to take dem out maybe there hubby understand its best they let life seperate us, these are ladies that stood by me where boys will run.
Guess wat my besties jus had there 2nd child one in germany the other in naija none look like me grin

What rocks your boat might sink my ship
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by blahc007: 6:25am On May 26, 2021
AishaYesufu:
do you rather marry a 30 year old that have been serially ravaged by several dickheads? You don't know that a woman's prime is under 25? You want someone whose juice has already been sucked?

[s][/s] Another simp advice...

Oh thou foolish Man...who wired your mind this way? Wicked Generation with whole lot of sexual fantasies....mingle with men of pure intentions, you will effortlessly find amongst you virgins at 30. ....maybe your upbringing wasn't so palatable...or you have always been in the association of foolish men...

Young Man you lack understanding of what life is...thats the reason you will cancel the words of an elder...its not your fault dear....take the advice of an elder with wealth of experience....inugo?
Don't let the availability of data and your free access to Nairaland forum decieve you into thinking that everyone here is your mate....

We speak by experience not by theories and foolish imagination..
Well,I see you are still a young chap...I forgive you Son
Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by kingreign(m): 6:27am On May 26, 2021
Casalindal:
[s]Reading through comments I can’t help it but laugh at some people poor stage of mind.... hello Op you don’t have to worry about your wife and her bestie, most girls keep gays guys mostly as bestie and trust they feel more safe having them around. I have a male bestie and he is one of the best thing that have ever happen to me. Your wife bestie probably have shared deepest things and darkest moments together, don’t take that away from her please it will hurt her badly.

I am married and my best friend is a guy and I love him so much you don’t want to even imagine. The difference with me is I have learnt to balance both. I feel you should help your wife learn how to balance both relationships and trust me gay bestie are the best ever.....

Don’t allow people here who are so backward and who live in carve pollute your mind.. Kim has a male bestie and you never see him come in between her marriage?? Please enjoy your marriage and take away this worries there are not needed at all.[/s]
This comment came out of a known troll.

1 Like

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by hardon1(m): 6:27am On May 26, 2021
A good preeq is not just easy to forget. The were fuuuckmates before your tied the knots with her... Its not just easy to just throw good fuckpartner aside especially women of that age.

Older ladies can make take and make better decision as regard cutting of from their exes or sex partners when they are in marriage.

Funny enough she is still very young and you would have to contend with stuffs like this for a long tome

My only advice is to try and get her pregnant as soon as possible. Plant your seed quickly my guy, pregnancy will puslt her mind away from many unecessary things, it will changed her circle of friends to married and mature women. By the time she use 9 months carry bele, use another year or more nursing and bring up a baby, he may not have time for the so- called bestie again, even if she will, it won't be as before cos . lots will change for your good. Womanhood and some maturity must have sank a little in her.

1 Like

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by Weathered: 6:29am On May 26, 2021
ViolentMooslim:

From two things:
Your Opinion and Manners

I can draw out one thing:
You're a Muslim.

this one stupidity needs professional management.

1 Like

Re: Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty by summerflame(m): 6:33am On May 26, 2021
AishaYesufu:

This is pathetic and insane. So you rather marry a 30 year old woman that has been serially ravaged by several fuckboys? WTF

A 22 year old is a FULLY GROWN WOMAN. Even a 20 year old is ripe for marriage. How old feminists have managed to make unreasonable comments is baffling

I know that tribe that can get married to a two year old baby.. are u from there?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Will I Ever Get Married? / "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle / Help My Husband Lacks Self Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.