Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. (9103 Views)

We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma / Simon Ekpa Has Nothing To Do With IPOB Or Biafra But Just An Onlins Scammer / We Cannot Help Biafra, But We Can Support Development Commission For Se (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by hammerDK: 11:44am On May 25, 2021
Isitreallywell:

This here shows you ain’t even from Akwacross which your name sounds like. During the war, Philip Effiong was second in command of Biafran Army. For you to say “worse than you encountered” shows you are an impostor or you don’t know history.

By the way, I support you that only people who feel they are part of Biafra should be included, we can’t fight against the behaviour in Nigeria and then condole it when and if Biafra finally comes.

NOTICE THE SO CALLED, NIGERDELTA ARE AFRIAD OF REFERENDUM.

I JUST CALL THEM CRIMINALS, SINCE NIGERDELTA IS A SCAM.

IT DOES NOT EXIST.

WAT WE HAVE ARE IGBO, IJAW, IBIBIO, ISOKO, URHOBO, ITSEKIRI, ISHAN OR ESAN, EFIK, IGBODOMIGODO, OGONI, ETC.

NOTICE THE VAST MAJORITY NAME START WITH LETTER 'I'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by Rodwave: 11:50am On May 25, 2021
iamuyiekpen:
when you’re done whining you’ll calm down. That you don’t see it doesn’t mean it’s not in full force. Your Biafra is dead on arrival. Go with your Biafra. I don’t give a damn. We’ve made our decision and our decision is final. Deal with it.

It's like you are not from any state in niger delta. Gidigidy told you the truth. If referendum comes today, it will be either you vote to join Biafra or remain in Nigeria. At the moment, there is no agitation for any other Republic apart from Biafra and Oduduwa. You have to use your sense. If you want any Republic, you must start working for it

1 Like

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by Daprinxy(m): 11:51am On May 25, 2021
BKayy:

Nobody. I repeat NOBODY from the so called SS can use that bolded phrase because all of us went through it together and theirs was more crucial because of their number.
Stop impersonation
I still wonder why some people refused to see what you and femi saw in this particular silly ape...the dude gave himself out so easily because he wouldn't be able to curtail or control his hatred towards Biafra...even left the oduduwa he brought into the contest and be spitting his venoms on Biafra and biafrans...that dude is a northerner, a Fulani and he's one of those satanic,demonic,evil,wicked and irredeemably people you guys called zombies here...he may be notorious (good omen=popular or famous, bad omen=notorious)here and I can as well,tell you whom the guy is buh lets just leave that at least for now...gracias!!!!

6 Likes

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by Nobody: 11:53am On May 25, 2021
hammerDK:

NOTICE THE SO CALLED, NIGERDELTA ARE AFRIAD OF REFERENDUM.

I JUST CALL THEM CRIMINALS, SINCE NIGERDELTA IS A SCAM.

IT DOES NOT EXIST.

WAT WE HAVE ARE IGBO, IJAW, IBIBIO, ISOKO, URHOBO, ITSEKIRI, ISHAN OR ESAN, EFIK, IGBODOMIGODO, OGONI, ETC.

NOTICE THE VAST MAJORITY NAME START WITH LETTER 'I'.

Obviously he is not from the so called south south. People from South south passed through a lot during the civil war. Take Anioma for instance, how can one forget how the men were taken to a field and massacred under the command of a former head of state. Only someone foolish will say only people in the East went through hell during the war. Anyway, this is nairaland, go to Anioma and tell them they are not Igbo. Ndi ala .

3 Likes

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by hardbody: 11:54am On May 25, 2021
iamuyiekpen:
Nigeria has outlived its importance in the grand scheme of things. The rampant corruption & insecurity in the country is enough for the South to demand its freedom. The amalgamation of Nigeria should never have occurred cos from all indications it’s obvious we can never be one and will never be one. I have no problem with the Yorubas, Igbos or Hausas but I feel we’re better off on our own.

We must not live together as one nation. We can still be good trade partners even without living together. The people of Niger Delta are willing to fight with the Igbos & the Yorubas for the actualisation of Biafra & Oduduwa but I want to make it clear that when we eventually break away from Nigeria, we don’t want to be part of Biafra or Oduduwa rather we want our own nation. Our nation would comprise of the 6 states of the South South (Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Edo & Rivers). We want our own “Republic of Niger Delta”. I have great respect for Mazi Nnamdi Kanu & Sunday Igboho for the their doggedness & determination but we are better off without Biafra or Oduduwa.

God bless Biafra

God bless Oduduwa
God bless Rondel

Which voice are you representing? Do you have a profile that can be reckoned with? if No, then what you said amounts to nothing.

1 Like

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by hammerDK: 11:54am On May 25, 2021
Rodwave:

It's like you are not from any state in niger delta. Gidigidy told you the truth. If referendum comes today, it will be either you vote to join Biafra or remain in Nigeria. At the moment, there is no agitation for any other Republic apart from Biafra and Oduduwa. You have to use your sense. If you want any Republic, you must start working for it

THEY ARE WAITING FOR BIAFRA TO FINISH DOING THE WORK, BEFORE THEY COME TO CLAIM IT.

U SHOULD KNOW THEY ARE VERY REGRESSIVE THINKERS AND THAT IS Y FULANI OWN OIL WELL IN FRONT OF THIER HOUSE AND BACKYARD.

ALSO VERY DAFT GROUP OF PEOPLE, WITH EXCEPTION OF AKWA IBOM.

AS U SEE THEM, THEY CANNOT EVEN TOLERATE ONE ANOTHER, IF NOT, WAT IS THE FIGHT IN THE NDDC?

THIS ONE WILL CONDEMN EFIK APPOINTMENT AND SAY IT IS IJAW AND ETC.

THEY ARE CONSTANTLY AT EACH OTHER THROAT.

IJAW HAD WAR WITH PRACTICALLY ALL THE TRIBES THERE.

6 Likes

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by Nobody: 11:55am On May 25, 2021
Daprinxy:
I still wonder why some people refused to see what you and femi saw in this particular silly ape...the dude gave himself out so easily because he wouldn't be able to curtail or control his hatred towards Biafra...even left the oduduwa he brought into the contest and be spitting his venoms on Biafra and biafrans...that dude is a northerner, a Fulani and he's one of those satanic,demonic,evil,wicked and irredeemably people you guys called zombies here...he may be notorious (good omen=popular or famous, bad omen=notorious)here and I can as well,tell you whom the guy is buh lets just leave that at least for now...gracias!!!!
He sounds like one that says he is from Benue or the other one that calls himself pissful whatever.

5 Likes

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by Elliot2(m): 11:55am On May 25, 2021
iamuyiekpen:
when you’re done whining you’ll calm down. That you don’t see it doesn’t mean it’s not in full force. Your Biafra is dead on arrival. Go with your Biafra. I don’t give a damn. We’ve made our decision and our decision is final. Deal with it.
Where is that concession that we all agree to be Niger Delta republic? I am an Ijaw man from Yenegoa L.G.A in Bayelsa state. I don't support Niger Delta republic, rather I am for Biafra. You will do well to allow me the right to choose I belong in a referendum.

6 Likes

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by Daprinxy(m): 12:06pm On May 25, 2021
Isitreallywell:

He sounds like one that says he is from Benue or the other one that calls himself pissful whatever.
very very close.....buh,wouldn't wanna call name because they disgusts and irritates me(I cannot stoop so low to engage,reply or debate with any of them because they lack human reasoning and even animals,reason more better than them... )and I do wonder why sensible and reasonable human beings here engage such people....literally,they make me sick and puke....gosh!!!!

4 Likes

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by Rodwave: 12:12pm On May 25, 2021
hammerDK:

THEY ARE WAITING FOR BIAFRA TO FINISH DOING THE WORK, BEFORE THEY COME TO CLAIM IT.

U SHOULD KNOW THEY ARE VERY REGRESSIVE THINKERS AND THAT IS Y FULANI OWN OIL WELL IN FRONT OF THIER HOUSE AND BACKYARD.

ALSO VERY DAFT GROUP OF PEOPLE, WITH EXCEPTION OF AKWA IBOM.

AS U SEE THEM, THEY CANNOT EVEN TOLERATE ONE ANOTHER, IF NOT, WAT IS THE FIGHT IN THE NDDC?

THIS ONE WILL CONDEMN EFIK APPOINTMENT AND SAY IT IS IJAW AND ETC.

THEY ARE CONSTANTLY AT EACH OTHER THROAT.

IJAW HAD WAR WITH PRACTICALLY ALL THE TRIBES THERE.

The truth is that any group in the old Eastern Nigeria that don't want Biafra should do well to start agitating for what ever Republic they want now. Nobody will listen to you in the dying minutes. That's why Yoruba people have started pushing for Oduduwa. I don't even care about how those groups see themselves. That's there own business.
Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by Walkee: 12:12pm On May 25, 2021
Igboid:

But you want to annex other minorities with your Edo, so that you can be the new majority tribe in the new country?

Even in your Edo State, there are independent ethnic groups who wouldn't want oppression by Binis and their Oba, no be so?
Remind me again why the Anioma and Edoids in Bendel sought for division of the state into Delta and Edo state? grin
Edo can't be majority since Edo is not an ethnic group. Have you been to Edo state?

1 Like

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by Rodwave: 12:14pm On May 25, 2021
Isitreallywell:

We are already aware of their antics but that will not stop us from commenting on their fear induced post anyway

1 Like

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by NgwaManNaaija4L: 12:33pm On May 25, 2021
iamuyiekpen:
Nigeria has outlived its importance in the grand scheme of things. The rampant corruption & insecurity in the country is enough for the South to demand its freedom. The amalgamation of Nigeria should never have occurred cos from all indications it’s obvious we can never be one and will never be one. I have no problem with the Yorubas, Igbos or Hausas but I feel we’re better off on our own.

We must not live together as one nation. We can still be good trade partners even without living together. The people of Niger Delta are willing to fight with the Igbos & the Yorubas for the actualisation of Biafra & Oduduwa but I want to make it clear that when we eventually break away from Nigeria, we don’t want to be part of Biafra or Oduduwa rather we want our own nation. Our nation would comprise of the 6 states of the South South (Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Edo & Rivers). We want our own “Republic of Niger Delta”. I have great respect for Mazi Nnamdi Kanu & Sunday Igboho for the their doggedness & determination but we are better off without Biafra or Oduduwa.

God bless Biafra
God bless Oduduwa
God bless Rondel

Keep kwayet there Fulani bastard, all those area you mentioned is Biafraland.

Go and suck cow breast fool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by NgwaManNaaija4L: 12:35pm On May 25, 2021
iamuyiekpen:
did the other states in the old eastern region told you they wanted a referendum? It’s IPOB that’s agitating for a referendum not us. Even if the referendum comes we still don’t want to be part of Biafra. How many times do we have to tell y’all for y’all to get the memo? How difficult could that be?

Shut up, we all are Biafrans

1 Like

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by AdakaBoro8(m): 12:38pm On May 25, 2021
biafra is only for igbos
Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by AdakaBoro8(m): 12:42pm On May 25, 2021
slimfit1:
Nobody is begging anybody here oh please. If you think it's because of your oil people want you, you must be a big fool oil is finished they don't want you to feel marginalised that's why.
the useless op is an igbo, no real niger delta will even mention that rubbish biafra name sef..
Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by Afriifa(m): 12:42pm On May 25, 2021
iamuyiekpen:
I won’t tolerate any insult on my person or on anyone here. You could have made your point without using derogatory remarks. We don’t want you either. We’ve never wanted to be with you and we will never be. Pls get that into your head.
That's their usual rhetorics. They can never be diplomatic with counter views. Never civil. Don't waste your time replying them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by AdakaBoro8(m): 12:45pm On May 25, 2021
iamuyiekpen:
no one is talking about ipob here. Pls let’s be guided. We don’t want to be part of Biafra or Oduduwa. Simple and short.

1 Like

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by Igboid: 12:51pm On May 25, 2021
Walkee:
Edo can't be majority since Edo is not an ethnic group. Have you been to Edo state?

Yes. I have.
Well, Bini control Edo, don't they?

2 Likes

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by PHijo(m): 12:52pm On May 25, 2021
Admissionclass:
God bless anioma

God bless southeast

God bless Rivers igbos

We are one big family
united by blood

no one can annex us

God bless Biafra

Imo state man who wants to " annex" you? Is it Anambra or Ebonyi people?
Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by AdakaBoro8(m): 12:54pm On May 25, 2021
iamuyiekpen:
we are not granting them any access if their boundary doesn’t have any access to the sea then they’ll have to negotiate with us to allow them passage which you shall be charged for doing so. Austria pays Germany to use its port so Biafra won’t be any different.
they will have to pay huge money for us before we allow those barren people to access our river.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by PHijo(m): 12:57pm On May 25, 2021
Elliot2:
Where is that concession that we all agree to be Niger Delta republic? I am an Ijaw man from Yenegoa L.G.A in Bayelsa state. I don't support Niger Delta republic, rather I am for Biafra. You will do well to allow me the right to choose I belong in a referendum.

You can relocate to Igboland! There will be no referendum on Biafra in Ijawland.

Like I have always said, you are not Ijaw, you are an Igbo impostor.

1 Like

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:01pm On May 25, 2021
Admissionclass:

Oya start the movement now,at the moment not even asari dokubo is fighting for it,create your media,ganner followers,how many rondel citizens are on NL.
we dont have to.. for now we our aim is resources control.. we cant agitate for boastful Igbos to use that as an advantage to get their biafra..
Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:04pm On May 25, 2021
iamuyiekpen:
nobody is annexing anybody. Those who want to join Biafra will be allowed to join Biafra or Oduduwa but what we won’t tolerate would be the forced inclusion of our people into any map.
so you are even the op sef.. muchew
Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by Aloof: 1:13pm On May 25, 2021
iamuyiekpen:
I won’t tolerate any insult on my person or on anyone here. You could have made your point without using derogatory remarks. We don’t want you either. We’ve never wanted to be with you and we will never be. Pls get that into your head.

You and who are the we?

Akwa ibom and Cross Rivers are Biafrans.

They even fought alongside every other Biafran during the Nigerian civil war.

I don't understand how an Edo Man that fought against Biafrans would want to annex Biafra in the so-called Niger-Delta that even Abia state is part of.

The South South Region was created from both the Western and Eastern regions of Nigeria on 27 May 1967, by the regime of General Yakubu Gowon. Edo and Delta states formerly Bendel state from the Western region, while Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Cross river states from the Eastern region.

It's Referendum that would decide if an Akwacross man would want to be in Biafra or the so-called Niger-Delta. You can't force anybody into it.

What impetus to add Akwacross to Niger-Delta Republic when they are Biafrans?

For your information if you are uniformed,

South-South is made up of some Old Eastern Region and Midwestern Region.

So should Nigeria cease to exist, everybody would go back to how they was.

Nothing concerns an Edo Man with an Efik or ibibio man.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_South_(Nigeria)#:~:text=The%20South%20South%20Region%20was,states%20from%20the%20Eastern%20region.

2 Likes

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by SmellingAnus(m): 1:14pm On May 25, 2021
Augla1:

To be sincere eeh, this your republic of Niger Delta will be worse than present day Nigeria courtesy to your diversity
Is it better that Niger Delta should be part of Biafra?
Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by Aloof: 1:19pm On May 25, 2021
iamuyiekpen:
nobody is annexing anybody. Those who want to join Biafra will be allowed to join Biafra or Oduduwa but what we won’t tolerate would be the forced inclusion of our people into any map.

Stop trying to Attach yourself to all the south-South states. South-South was never a natural region. It's just a collabo of some Eastern and Western Regions.

Go with your Bendel, Bendel was never part of Biafra and would never be.

Stop attaching yourself to others and be forcing them into Niger-Delta.

You don't want anybody to force you into their country, but you are here grabbing all the States in South-South into Niger-Delta.

What level of hypocrisy is this?

Black man will never cease to amaze me.

2 Likes

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by Brexxit(m): 1:26pm On May 25, 2021
May God bless this op.

We in the south south are fully in support of the disintegration of this country,but it would amount to foolishness for us to allow biafrans lord over us we'd rather have our own country.

There are yorubas in Togo and benin republic who don't even claim to be Nigerians and that's the same way Delta igbos are going to be part of our Niger delta republic.Ikas,ikwerres several others in south south dont even like been called igbos.

No single inch of Niger land will be given to biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by Brexxit(m): 1:32pm On May 25, 2021
[s]
Elliot2:
[/s]
Nobody is saying you cannot join biafra if you so wish,the point is no single inch of Niger delta republic land will be ceded to biafra.

Get that into your thick skull.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by EdoDefence: 1:45pm On May 25, 2021
jerseyboy:

For the People of the Bight of Benin and the Niger Delta

Bendel Republic

Long Live Bendel Republic

1 Like

Re: We Support The Breakaway Of Biafra But We Will Never Be Part Of Biafra. by DragDesign: 1:47pm On May 25, 2021
Wonderful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi: We Support Constitution Amendments That'll Enhance Unity, Prosperity / I Won’t Tolerate Politicising #FreeLeahSharibu The Way Oby Ezekwesili Did - Reno / 2023: Nigerians Must Challenge Leaders Over Public Fund, Peter Obi Fumes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.