Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

10 Important Points Nnamdi Kanu Made During His Broadcast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Important Points Nnamdi Kanu Made During His Broadcast (2139 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Made A Mistake Just Like Nzeogwu(photo) / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" / How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Important Points Nnamdi Kanu Made During His Broadcast by sirchikero: 8:45am On May 25, 2021
Founder of Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, made a live broadcast last night . In case you missed it here are the major points.

NEWS MAIL NG reports that Nnamdi Kanu spoke on several topics troubling Nigeria and the people of the South East. He said late Ibrahim Attahiru was promoted after invading his house.

READ ALSO : NNAMDI KANU : Uzodimma’s Body Will Be Paraded Like Ikonso’s Dead Body

Read his words below:

1- In Biafra everybody from nursery school will know what their rights are, the rule of law... anybody that goes against the rule of law in Biafra land will regret the day they were born!

2- This is 2021 not 1967. They must understand that we are going!

3- For you to be free you must be stubborn. We are going to show them what stubbornness is, Fulani children will sing Folklores in our name!

4- A general died and a general didn't attend his burial?" The dead can't bury the dead. The real Buhari would have gone for the burial if only he was alive.

5- "The reason late Buhari and Shekau fell apart was because Shekau refused to attack the East, so they employed ISWAP to do the job for them."

Continue reading via link : https://newsmailng.com/2021/05/25/10-important-points-nnamdi-kanu-made-during-his-broadcast/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Important Points Nnamdi Kanu Made During His Broadcast by Likasite: 9:09am On May 25, 2021
Zombie no go Go unless you tell am Go
Zombie no go Come unless you tell am to Come
Zombie no go Stop unless you tell am to Stop
Zombie no go Think unless you tell am to Think
Zombie no go Turn unless you tell am to Turn
Zombie no go Act unless you tell am to Act
Zombie wey na one way express
#Ajojarajoro
Attention,Quick Match, Go Slow, Left Turn, Right Turn, About Turn, Double Up, Salute, Open your leg, Stand At Ease, Fall In, Fall Out, Order, Get Ready
#Zombie

3 Likes

Re: 10 Important Points Nnamdi Kanu Made During His Broadcast by Likasite: 9:10am On May 25, 2021
Easterners | Agitated, Perturbed, Conscious
Westerners | Liberal, Informed, Yet Docile
Southerners | Complacent, Intentional Yet Confused
Northerners | Manipulative, Cunning & Brutal

We Cannot Cohabit But One Thing Is Certain, We Will Never Disintegrate. As That Would Be a Fatal Blow Both Economically And Whichever Way You Choose To Look At It

The worst that Nigeria can take is restructuring and that also would be an herculean task even for someone standing on the side lines, a staunch pro restructuring would have a change of thought when gets a shot as commander in chief.

Nigeria Is Bigger Than What She Seems
Nigeria Is Bigger Than Us All
Nigeria Will Get There

The North Is a Menace That Must Be Nip In The Bud And a Level Playing Field Be Created For All Regions To Thrive On Their Own, Then Watch Development Flow Into Other Regions

The East Should Forget Biafra

The South Should Be Accountable

The West Should Act Like Westerners And Practice True Diplomacy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Important Points Nnamdi Kanu Made During His Broadcast by Nobody: 9:34am On May 25, 2021
Likasite:

We Cannot Cohabit But One Thing Is Certain, We Will Never Disintegrate. As That Would Be a Fatal Blow Both Economically And Whichever Way You Choose To Look At It

The worst that Nigeria can take is restructuring and that also would be an herculean task even for someone standing on the side lines, a staunch pro restructuring would have a change of thought when gets a shot as commander in chief.

Nigeria Will Get There

The North Is a Menace That Must Be Nip In The Bud And a Level Playing Field Be Created For All Regions To Thrive On Their Own, Then Watch Development Flow Into Other Regions

from comments here on nairaland

on a scale of 1 to 10 tell me the chances of us cohabiting ......signing out

3 Likes

Re: 10 Important Points Nnamdi Kanu Made During His Broadcast by Unik3030: 10:14am On May 25, 2021
All these are just gibberish, conspiracy theories

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Important Points Nnamdi Kanu Made During His Broadcast by Fahdiga1: 10:27am On May 25, 2021
Even the presidency listens to the broadcast
Re: 10 Important Points Nnamdi Kanu Made During His Broadcast by Skyfornia(m): 10:27am On May 25, 2021
MNK...is a nightmare to Buhari and lovers looters of nigeria

1 Like

Re: 10 Important Points Nnamdi Kanu Made During His Broadcast by Fahdiga1: 10:27am On May 25, 2021
Unik3030:
Shut up. Who asked you

2 Likes

Re: 10 Important Points Nnamdi Kanu Made During His Broadcast by OBALOLA55(m): 10:30am On May 25, 2021
Unik3030:
angry
Re: 10 Important Points Nnamdi Kanu Made During His Broadcast by Unik3030: 10:33am On May 25, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Shut up. Who asked you
even u dey talk
The other time u said Nnamdi Kanu is a professor,till today u never tell us professor of wetin him be.

I guess it's professor of thrash

1 Like

Re: 10 Important Points Nnamdi Kanu Made During His Broadcast by Fahdiga1: 10:41am On May 25, 2021
Unik3030:
even u dey talk
The other time u said Nnamdi Kanu is a professor,till today u never tell us professor of wetin him be.

I guess it's professor of thrash
MNK is a world renowned professor in one of the reputable universities in UK. Google is there for a reason. I don't waste my time educating people who have been brainwashed to hate anything about MNK
Re: 10 Important Points Nnamdi Kanu Made During His Broadcast by EMMY76: 10:42am On May 25, 2021
Likasite:

Nigeria Will Get There

Light and darkness have absolutely nothing in common forcing people who deeply hates themselves to live together because of ur own selfish economic reasons is just inviting anarchy and genocide.
Re: 10 Important Points Nnamdi Kanu Made During His Broadcast by Unik3030: 10:51am On May 25, 2021
Fahdiga1:
MNK is a world renowned professor in one of the reputable universities in UK. Google is there for a reason. I don't waste my time educating people who have been brainwashed to hate anything about MNK
do u realise u must have a field as a professor?
Professor of what?
Which university?

U have made a point,the onus is on u to prove it.just a screenshot will do the needful.

Just screenshot the evidence here cos I have searched Google n his Wikipedia page n I couldn't find any there

1 Like

Re: 10 Important Points Nnamdi Kanu Made During His Broadcast by Betscoreodds: 10:53am On May 25, 2021
There are advantages of breaking up Nigeria and disadvantages of it...... One thing is that there will be civil war if Biafra comes..... Igbos don't have a king it not mere words but truth
Re: 10 Important Points Nnamdi Kanu Made During His Broadcast by Fahdiga1: 10:57am On May 25, 2021
Unik3030:
do u realise u must have a field as a professor?
Professor of what?
Which university?

U have made a point,the onus is on u to prove it.just a screenshot will do the needful.

Just screenshot the evidence here cos I have searched Google n his Wikipedia page n I couldn't find any there
Stop asking dumb questions and thereby embarrassing yourself in a public forum. Use Google
Re: 10 Important Points Nnamdi Kanu Made During His Broadcast by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:24am On May 25, 2021
NOTHIN GOOD COMES FR THE THOUGHTS OR TALKS OF IDOL WORSHIPPERS,EXCEPT MISERY AND SUFFERING angry
HE AND HIS COHORTS ARE STUNCH IDOL WOSHIPPERS MIXING IDOL WORSHIP WITH CHRISTIANITY. THAT IS WHY THEY ARE DISORIENTED,THEY ARE SAVAGES EATING THEMSELVES UP, AND IMAGINE HOW THEY RELEASED PRISONERS TO STILL KILL AND DESTROY THEIR LANDS AND LIVELIHOODS THESE DAYS.THEY CAN NEVER HAVE PEACE OR DEV.TILL THEY TOTALLY COME OUT OF IDOL WORSHIP TO SERVE JEHOVAH GOD ALMIGHTY CREATOR
Re: 10 Important Points Nnamdi Kanu Made During His Broadcast by Unik3030: 12:00pm On May 25, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Stop asking dumb questions and thereby embarrassing yourself in a public forum. Use Google
he's your leader,y not just bury d argument by presenting facts.

U people are hypocrites,u criticise Buhari but u do same.

Buhari hired 15 SANs to defend his certificate instead of presenting it n u too are giving flimsy excuse now instead of presenting facts.

Can u now see u ain't any different from the buhari u criticise
Re: 10 Important Points Nnamdi Kanu Made During His Broadcast by Fahdiga1: 1:25pm On May 25, 2021
Unik3030:
he's your leader,y not just bury d argument by presenting facts.

U people are hypocrites,u criticise Buhari but u do same.

Buhari hired 15 SANs to defend his certificate instead of presenting it n u too are giving flimsy excuse now instead of presenting facts.

Can u now see u ain't any different from the buhari u criticise
Buhari is a scum of the earth
Re: 10 Important Points Nnamdi Kanu Made During His Broadcast by mekaboy(m): 1:40pm On May 25, 2021
sirchikero:
Founder of Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, made a live broadcast last night . In case you missed it here are the major points.

NEWS MAIL NG reports that Nnamdi Kanu spoke on several topics troubling Nigeria and the people of the South East. He said late Ibrahim Attahiru was promoted after invading his house.

READ ALSO : NNAMDI KANU : Uzodimma’s Body Will Be Paraded Like Ikonso’s Dead Body

Read his words below:

1- In Biafra everybody from nursery school will know what their rights are, the rule of law... anybody that goes against the rule of law in Biafra land will regret the day they were born!

2- This is 2021 not 1967. They must understand that we are going!

3- For you to be free you must be stubborn. We are going to show them what stubbornness is, Fulani children will sing Folklores in our name!

4- A general died and a general didn't attend his burial?" The dead can't bury the dead. The real Buhari would have gone for the burial if only he was alive.

5- "The reason late Buhari and Shekau fell apart was because Shekau refused to attack the East, so they employed ISWAP to do the job for them."

Continue reading via link : https://newsmailng.com/2021/05/25/10-important-points-nnamdi-kanu-made-during-his-broadcast/

Summon courage and ask him the tough question. How will Biafra come?
Re: 10 Important Points Nnamdi Kanu Made During His Broadcast by Unik3030: 1:59pm On May 25, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Buhari is a scum of the earth
I know
Show us the evidence that your freedom fighter is a well known professor in uk
Re: 10 Important Points Nnamdi Kanu Made During His Broadcast by Fahdiga1: 2:16pm On May 25, 2021
Unik3030:
I know
Show us the evidence that your freedom fighter is a well known professor in uk
I will do that when I'm less busy
Re: 10 Important Points Nnamdi Kanu Made During His Broadcast by Unik3030: 2:25pm On May 25, 2021
Fahdiga1:
I will do that when I'm less busy
no problem
I will remind u again
Re: 10 Important Points Nnamdi Kanu Made During His Broadcast by peacekante: 2:36pm On May 25, 2021
mekaboy:

Summon courage and ask him the tough question. How will Biafra come?

grin

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Sacks Broadcast Agency Boss Who Ordered Radios And Tvs To Quit Twitter / Today Rally Have Been Canceled / Why Nnamdi Kanu Can’t Be Compared To Sunday Igboho – Guru Maharaji Ji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.