Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

What A “Prophet” Told My Hairdresser - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What A “Prophet” Told My Hairdresser (1811 Views)

Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet / Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" / What Is The Difference Between A Pastor And A Prophet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A “Prophet” Told My Hairdresser by pocohantas(f): 9:33am On May 25, 2021
My hairdresser has been battling fertility issues for a while. They have gone for several tests and it showed nothing is wrong.

Sometime ago she told me she has started prayers, I wished her well. All for her to come one day that she is going for deliverance and what do I think of the requirements. She brought out a list and showed me. It contained food stuff and petty toiletries that would be shared to mothers. Then she said the prophet told her to come with soap, sponge, brand new towel (white to be specific) and scented body oil. He said he would bathe her well at night and use the oil to rub her body.

She was thinking of how to go for the prayers without her husband knowing. I had to ask her if she is mad. A man with a working penis that calls himself a prophet would bathe you at night in the name of deliverance. My hairdresser is fair with a big bumbum. What was she even thinking?

Do they hypnotize them or is it desperation? An educated person o.

5 Likes

Re: What A “Prophet” Told My Hairdresser by Kriss216: 9:35am On May 25, 2021
My hairdresser is fair with a big bumbum. What was she even thinking?
This further proves that 96.6589% of Nigerian ladies with big bumbum don't have sense.. Most of them reason through their bumbum.

As a girl, if your nyash is not moderately at equilibrium with your physique, I have no business with you.

9 Likes

Re: What A “Prophet” Told My Hairdresser by tommy589(m): 9:38am On May 25, 2021
It is desperation. It is a terrible experience for an housewife to be childless in this part of the world.

5 Likes

Re: What A “Prophet” Told My Hairdresser by 99thEnemy(m): 9:40am On May 25, 2021
Daaaaamn

Perverted Pastors everywhere grin

small time... he will say she needs a holy dick to penetrate her first grin

3 Likes

Re: What A “Prophet” Told My Hairdresser by ChiefSosa(m): 9:41am On May 25, 2021
She should tell him her husband is impotent, that he wants to come at night so the pastor will bath him and rub oil on his body. Wait for his reaction?
Re: What A “Prophet” Told My Hairdresser by DrPurple(m): 9:42am On May 25, 2021
So Many Self - Acclaimed Servant of God
Re: What A “Prophet” Told My Hairdresser by pocohantas(f): 9:43am On May 25, 2021
Kriss216:

This further proves that 96.6589% of Nigerian ladies with big bumbum don't have sense.. Most of them reason through their bumbum.

As a girl, if your nyash is not moderately at equilibrium with your physique, I have no business with you.

Lol. Not true.

Honestly she is so beautiful and fair. When I analyzed the matter for her, it was like the juju cleared from her eye. I told her I will tell her husband if I come that day and she didn’t open her shop. I will conclude she has gone and report to her husband. They have finally decided to do IVF.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A “Prophet” Told My Hairdresser by izzou(m): 9:45am On May 25, 2021
It's Desperation. Nothing else.

I'm not even a good Christian, but there's no greater deliverance that you going down on your knees, confessing your sins sincerely and communicating with your God.

I feel for her sha. The pressure from in-laws, family, friends and even church members is enough for one to think of stripping in front of a prophet grin

I feel for her nyash already sad

1 Like

Re: What A “Prophet” Told My Hairdresser by Nobody: 9:50am On May 25, 2021
Op the prophet wanted to Fulfill his sexual "Naira Marley's"

Nothing else......signing out

Re: What A “Prophet” Told My Hairdresser by mariahAngel(f): 9:53am On May 25, 2021
Na so she for carry bushbaby come give her husband for house. Yeye!

1 Like

Re: What A “Prophet” Told My Hairdresser by Kriss216: 9:57am On May 25, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol. Not true.

Honestly she is so beautiful and fair. When I analyzed the matter for her, it was like the juju cleared from her eye. I told her I will tell her husband if I come that day and she didn’t open her shop. I will conclude she has gone and report to her husband. They have finally decided to do IVF.
There's nothing like juju involved yet. So, nothing cleared from her eyes after your almighty analysis.

Most beautiful girls with big bum bum don't have sense hence the self acclaimed prophets target them. You hardly see ugly girls falling victim of this cheap scam by our distinguished prophets.

2 Likes

Re: What A “Prophet” Told My Hairdresser by Bola146(f): 10:00am On May 25, 2021
What is she looking for exactly lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Is she not a prophetess on her own I don't know why people know the truth and still dig their own grave.

1 Like

Re: What A “Prophet” Told My Hairdresser by shortgun(m): 10:05am On May 25, 2021
grin grin grin
you never hear say person wey get problem no dey pray with good English.
A true prophet of God is dead to canality.

If doing that will solve her problem let her do it.
If must women will be comfortable with a male doctor handling their privates in the name of practising medicine I see no diffrence in a prohet seeing their unclothedness.
Re: What A “Prophet” Told My Hairdresser by Kobojunkie: 10:09am On May 25, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol. Not true.

Why? She be imbe_cile? undecided

A grown woman decides to go submit herself to another man to be poked and prodded and you wan do tell on her to her what,master? undecided
Re: What A “Prophet” Told My Hairdresser by Righteousness2(m): 10:09am On May 25, 2021
With or without her Husband's Permission, your Hairdresser is about to be Scammed, used and more Problems added to her by the False Prophet.
Admonish her to Flee with her 2 legs from that Nonsense without looking back!

1 Like

Re: What A “Prophet” Told My Hairdresser by Kobojunkie: 10:12am On May 25, 2021
tommy589:
It is desperation. It is a terrible experience for an housewife to be childless in this part of the world.
Desperation go carry grown woman with brain intact running towards a man who tells her such jargon in the year 2021? undecided

1 Like

Re: What A “Prophet” Told My Hairdresser by Kondomatic(m): 10:18am On May 25, 2021
Her being educated makes no difference, education for majority of Nigerians is just something one must have to fulfill all righteousness. It hardly changes them; especially when it comes to religion and politics.

No she was not hypnotized, she was desperate.

Women do worse things to get a husband.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A “Prophet” Told My Hairdresser by tommy589(m): 10:22am On May 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Desperation go carry grown woman with brain intact running towards a man who tells her such jargon in the year 2021? undecided

My first wife was in similar situations before we parted. I know the pressure.She did not succumb not because she did not believe but can't part with her money for any spiritual stuffs,even if I offer her she will keep it.

1 Like

Re: What A “Prophet” Told My Hairdresser by Kondomatic(m): 10:25am On May 25, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol. Not true.

She will still do it.

1 Like

Re: What A “Prophet” Told My Hairdresser by iamyemiakins(m): 11:00am On May 25, 2021
FalseProphet1, ur fellow colleague is trying to perform a DICKliverance on a faty bumbum woman.

What can you say about this?
Briefly!

2 Likes

Re: What A “Prophet” Told My Hairdresser by iamyemiakins(m): 11:09am On May 25, 2021
That woman should be monitored, she could've told you or pretended that she has wisened up but I don't trust desperate women with fake prophets, she can even go and inform the so called prophet all you've told her and leave her husband in the dark about all these and the so called prophet will keep on releasing more fake revelations to cajole her into doing his will.
Re: What A “Prophet” Told My Hairdresser by bobestman(m): 11:24am On May 25, 2021
shortgun:
grin grin grin
you never hear say person wey get problem no dey pray with good English.
A true prophet of God is dead to canality.

If doing that will solve her problem let her do it.
If must women will be comfortable with a male doctor handling their privates in the name of practising medicine I see no diffrence in a prohet seeing their unclothedness.

If people like you become our president, you will do worst than Buhari. She should go and commit Adultery cos she want to solve her problem abi?

1 Like

Re: What A “Prophet” Told My Hairdresser by shortgun(m): 12:40pm On May 25, 2021
bobestman:

If people like you become our president, you will do worst than Buhari. She should go and commit Adultery cos she want to solve her problem abi?
I didn't know where you saw in the post that she was going to commit adultery.
People like you will do worse as leaders because you jump into conclusion without evidence.
Prophets have been conducting deliverance and cleansing on people since the creation of the world... nothing new here.
What's in the woman's body that a true prophet have not seen in thousands.....if you can trust your wives with a male doctor, you can equally trust a prophet.

1 Like

Re: What A “Prophet” Told My Hairdresser by bobestman(m): 1:14pm On May 25, 2021
shortgun:

I didn't know where you saw in the post that she was going to commit adultery.
People like you will do worse as leaders because you jump into conclusion without evidence.
Prophets have been conducting deliverance and cleansing on people since the creation of the world... nothing new here.
What's in the woman's body that a true prophet have not see in thousands.....if you can trust your wives with a male doctor, you can equally trust a prophet.

Seeing a married woman's unclothedness is pure adultery let alone going for bathing from someone who is not her husband in the name deliverance. Many African tribes today will condemn that, the scriptures also condemns it. It's also morally bad. What is bad is bad. Let's stop supporting evil. She should get spiritual and stop depending on men of golds who are wolves in sheep's clothing.

The prophets that had been conducting deliverance on people, did they tell the people that they will bathe them naked? Women are powerful beings and even Priestess in pre-historic times. Many of them still have that power but are blinded by religion so they don't know who they are or what they have. When fake men of gods see what is in them, they try to sleep with them. Their aim is to collect that power from them thru sex. This is why many pastors sleep with women.

3 Likes

Re: What A “Prophet” Told My Hairdresser by shortgun(m): 2:24pm On May 25, 2021
bobestman:

Seeing a married woman's unclothedness is pure adultery let alone going for bathing from someone who is not her husband in the name deliverance. Many African tribes today will condemn that, the scriptures also condemns it. It's also morally bad. What is bad is bad. Let's stop supporting evil. She should get spiritual and stop depending on men of golds who are wolves in sheep's clothing.

The prophets that had been conducting deliverance on people, did they tell the people that they will bathe them naked? Women are powerful beings and even Priestess in pre-historic times. Many of them still have that power but are blinded by religion so they don't know who they are or what they have. When fake men of gods see what is in them, they try to sleep with them. Their aim is to collect that power from them thru sex. This is why many pastors sleep with women.
Going by your logic, married women also commit adultery when male doctors see their unclothedness? Don't you think it's hypocrisy when the doctors can see it without condemnation.
Argue all you want, there are conditions that medicine doesn't have answers to.
Will people with such cases die because they don't want a prophet to see their unclothedness?

2 Likes

Re: What A “Prophet” Told My Hairdresser by FalseProphet1(m): 2:57pm On May 25, 2021
pocohantas:

She's spiritually dirty that's why he wants to wash her. All the sperms of the countless guys she has slept with in the past is what's preventing her from conceiving. This I have seen.
Re: What A “Prophet” Told My Hairdresser by Kobojunkie: 3:07pm On May 25, 2021
FalseProphet1:

She's spiritually dirty that's why he wants to wash her. All the sperms of the countless guys she has slept with in the past is what's preventing her from conceiving. This I have seen.
And where do you get this belief of yours from?. undecided
Re: What A “Prophet” Told My Hairdresser by Sterope(f): 6:23pm On May 25, 2021
Desperation

You can even sell breast enlargement cream to a doctor we'd. It can be that bad.

pocohantas:

Re: What A “Prophet” Told My Hairdresser by bobestman(m): 7:57pm On May 25, 2021
shortgun:

Going by your logic, married women also commit adultery when male doctors see their unclothedness? Don't you think it's hypocrisy when the doctors can see it without condemnation.
Argue all you want, there are conditions that medicine doesn't have answers to.
Will people with such cases die because they don't want a prophet to see their unclothedness?

Only the foolish and shameless ones cos there are equally female docs who can handle such issues too. Let it be the way you understand it.
Re: What A “Prophet” Told My Hairdresser by chatinent: 7:59pm On May 25, 2021
Any woman who fall for this willing assault is mad.

1 Like

Re: What A “Prophet” Told My Hairdresser by ceede2: 8:25pm On May 25, 2021
That pastor wants to apply my rule 7. Pocohantas you burst the job.
Re: What A “Prophet” Told My Hairdresser by pocohantas(f): 1:48pm On May 26, 2021
ceede2:
That pastor wants to apply my rule 7. Pocohantas you burst the job.

What is your Rule 7? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uncovering the Surprising Reason Jesus Said "The Violent Taketh it by Force" / Let's Debate; Which Is More Significance, The Death Or Birth Of Jesus Christ / Sometimes I Wish That There Is A God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.