Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

What A “Prophet” Told My Hairdresser - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What A “Prophet” Told My Hairdresser (1819 Views)

Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet / Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" / What Is The Difference Between A Pastor And A Prophet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A “Prophet” Told My Hairdresser by Image123(m): 2:47pm On May 26, 2021
Unfortunately, that woman is going to the false prophet. Reason why people should study the Bible for themselves and pray to God themselves instead of shortcuts.

1 Like

Re: What A “Prophet” Told My Hairdresser by cococandy(f): 5:48pm On May 26, 2021
Then she said the prophet told her to come with soap, sponge, brand new towel (white to be specific) and scented body oil. He said he would bathe her well at night and use the oil to rub her body
He has taste o. Scented body oil. Many guys don’t even care if the body is dry or not. This one is on some bougie shiet.

Anyway how much does he charge for these personal professional massages grin
Does it have to be at night?
What if the towel is rainbow colored?
So many questions.

3 Likes

Re: What A “Prophet” Told My Hairdresser by cococandy(f): 5:50pm On May 26, 2021
Kondomatic:
She will still do it.
100 %
Re: What A “Prophet” Told My Hairdresser by cococandy(f): 5:52pm On May 26, 2021
bobestman:

Seeing a married woman's unclothedness is pure adultery.
You people are wild on this forum grin

Sir no it’s not.
Not when medically necessary.
Re: What A “Prophet” Told My Hairdresser by pocohantas(f): 6:32pm On May 26, 2021
cococandy:

He has taste o. Scented body oil. Many guys don’t even care if the body is dry or not. This one is one some bougie shiet.

Anyway how much does he charge for these personal professional massages grin
Does it have to be at night?
What if the towel is rainbow colored?
So many questions.

The scented cracked me up though. I am not even sure 90% of Nigerian women use body oil on a good day, let alone scented one.

White for purity I believe. It has to be white.
In the night because that is when the evil ones gather, so you have to be right on time to attack... grin
Re: What A “Prophet” Told My Hairdresser by mariahAngel(f): 7:03pm On May 26, 2021
shortgun:

I didn't know where you saw in the post that she was going to commit adultery.
People like you will do worse as leaders because you jump into conclusion without evidence.
Prophets have been conducting deliverance and cleansing on people since the creation of the world... nothing new here.
What's in the woman's body that a true prophet have not seen in thousands.....if you can trust your wives with a male doctor, you can equally trust a prophet.

Abeg! Abeg! Make we hear word!

Which kain yeye prophet go tell her to come for deliverance with orisirisi without her husband? undecided

Ndi amuma-ugha!

1 Like

Re: What A “Prophet” Told My Hairdresser by mariahAngel(f): 7:06pm On May 26, 2021
shortgun:

Going by your logic, married women also commit adultery when male doctors see their unclothedness? Don't you think it's hypocrisy when the doctors can see it without condemnation.
Argue all you want, there are conditions that medicine doesn't have answers to.
Will people with such cases die because they don't want a prophet to see their unclothedness?

Both the "prophet" and the hairdresser have lost their damn minds!
Re: What A “Prophet” Told My Hairdresser by bobestman(m): 7:10pm On May 26, 2021
cococandy:

You people are wild on this forum grin

Sir no it’s not.
Not when medically necessary.
Ma it's Ok.

2 Likes

Re: What A “Prophet” Told My Hairdresser by mariahAngel(f): 7:14pm On May 26, 2021
Image123:
Unfortunately, that woman is going to the false prophet. Reason why people should study the Bible for themselves and pray to God themselves instead of shortcuts.

That is what happens when people practice religion instead of spirituality.
Re: What A “Prophet” Told My Hairdresser by Kondomatic(m): 8:19pm On May 26, 2021
cococandy:

100 %
Telling a religious person not to do what a prophet /pastor said is like advising a teen in love. It's a waste of time. They prefer to learn from their own mistakes.

There is this lady that I met in a church sometime ago, I was invited by a close friend and they're close so we connected.

Got talking one day and she told me how the pastor has been rejecting all the men that wanted to marry her.

This lady is educated, gainfully employed and has businesses but a pastor is the reason she's not married.

After listening to what she said were the pastor's reasons, I told her to quit the church because the pastor has his own plans.

First, the lady spends a lot in the church so the pastor won't want that to stop and marriage can put an end to it.

Secondly, she's beautiful and has large things in the right places so the pastor obviously wanted some but she didn't listen.

Long story short, the pastor asked her to bring oil and other things for cleansing so that her husband would locate her.

She was asked to strip during prayers and she complied, he bathed her and told her to lay down on the table so he could oil her body ;she obeyed. The rest nah story.

She did quit the church but that was after the pastor collected some.

The woman in the OP will still do what the prophet said but on a different date so that Poco won't know.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What A “Prophet” Told My Hairdresser by cococandy(f): 9:04pm On May 26, 2021
Lmao funny but tragic story. She’s one among many.

@bold, if you try too much to let them see reason, then their pastor will see a vision about you being a witch/wizard working against their progress.

These pastors are enjoying walahi. If you have no compunctions and high charisma, it’s one of the easiest ways to cash out.

Let the meek inherit the earth.

Kondomatic:
Telling a religious person not to do what a prophet /pastor said is like advising a teen in love. It's a waste of time. They prefer to learn from their own mistakes.

There is this lady that I met in a church sometime ago, I was invited by a close friend and they're close so we connected.

Got talking one day and she told me how the pastor has been rejecting all the men that wanted to marry her.

This lady is educated, gainfully employed and has businesses but a pastor is the reason she's not married.

After listening to what she said were the pastor's reasons, I told her to quit the church because the pastor has his own plans.

First, the lady spends a lot in the church so the pastor won't want that to stop and marriage can put an end to it.

Secondly, she's beautiful and has large things in the right places so the pastor obviously wanted some but she didn't listen.

Long story short, the pastor asked her to bring oil and other things for cleansing so that her husband would locate her.

She was asked to strip during prayers and she complied, he bathed her and told her to lay down on the table so he could oil her body ;she obeyed. The rest nah story.

She did quit the church but that was after the pastor collected some.

The woman in the OP will still do what the prophet said but on a different date so that Poco won't know.

2 Likes

Re: What A “Prophet” Told My Hairdresser by descarado: 6:51am On May 27, 2021
cococandy:
Lmao funny but tragic story. She’s one among many.

@bold, if you try too much to let them see reason, then their pastor will see a vision about you being a witch/wizard working against their progress.

These pastors are enjoying walahi. If you have no compunctions and high charisma, it’s one of the easiest ways to cash out.

Let the meek inherit the earth.

Gave up on that shit long time ago.
Can easily see through them. None of them is genuine and what piss me off more is that they act like God. Very egoistical and narcissistic.

I was told by many of them I have very stubborn spirit( even very few popular one) cos I am never moved by their act.
I agree, I must be stubborn grin

3 Likes

Re: What A “Prophet” Told My Hairdresser by ceede2: 11:59am On May 27, 2021
pocohantas:

What is your Rule 7? cheesy
check my topic. Na there I hide my rules.
Re: What A “Prophet” Told My Hairdresser by 1Sharon(f): 11:30am On May 30, 2021
ChiefSosa:
She should tell him her husband is impotent, that he wants to come at night so the pastor will bath him and rub oil on his body. Wait for his reaction?

I love this LOL!

These so called prophets never offer to bathe their fellow men
Re: What A “Prophet” Told My Hairdresser by luvmijeje(f): 12:02pm On May 30, 2021
God punish poverty and ignorance. In this day and age where many couples are having babies through vitro-fertilisation.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diffrences Btwn speaking In Tongue, Praying ,And Speaking in other tongues:part1 / The Backlash Against Tithing - A Must Read / The Real Truth Behind Christianity And Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.