Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

“i’ve Missed My Baby”- 2baba Hugs Life Out Of Annie Idibia On Return To Nigeria, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’ve Missed My Baby”- 2baba Hugs Life Out Of Annie Idibia On Return To Nigeria, (4994 Views)

Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas / BBNaija's Nengi Meets 2baba On Set Of Annie Idibia’s TV Series (Video) / See The Picture Of Annie Idibia And Her Daughters That Made Fans To React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’ve Missed My Baby”- 2baba Hugs Life Out Of Annie Idibia On Return To Nigeria, by legitnewsflash1: 11:31am On May 25, 2021
Popular Nigerian celebrity couple 2baba and Annie Idibia recently treated fans to a loved up display after a while apart.

Annie shared a video of the heart- warming moment she and her man reunited abroad after being faraway from one another for a short time.

The adorable video of the couple' s reunion had fans gushing over them on social media.

Much loved Nigerian celebrity couple, 2baba and Annie Idibia were apart for a few time and recently reunited to the enjoyment of fans on social media.

Watch the Loved Up Video Here and Comment "Awwwwwwwn" like d others let love find u o

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPSuJn1H8sz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: “i’ve Missed My Baby”- 2baba Hugs Life Out Of Annie Idibia On Return To Nigeria, by Nobody: 11:40am On May 25, 2021
It will never be well with poverty Amen!

3 Likes

Re: “i’ve Missed My Baby”- 2baba Hugs Life Out Of Annie Idibia On Return To Nigeria, by kinzation(m): 11:41am On May 25, 2021
OP sef
Which one be "hugs life out of her" grin grin

The Kyn welcome knack wey 2baba go give annie that night go mad gan

2 Likes

Re: “i’ve Missed My Baby”- 2baba Hugs Life Out Of Annie Idibia On Return To Nigeria, by AlhajiNatty(m): 11:43am On May 25, 2021
Inukwa hugs life out of her. 2Baba, onye nna.
Re: “i’ve Missed My Baby”- 2baba Hugs Life Out Of Annie Idibia On Return To Nigeria, by chiiraq802(m): 11:50am On May 25, 2021
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: “i’ve Missed My Baby”- 2baba Hugs Life Out Of Annie Idibia On Return To Nigeria, by Randal: 11:58am On May 25, 2021
ok
Re: “i’ve Missed My Baby”- 2baba Hugs Life Out Of Annie Idibia On Return To Nigeria, by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 25, 2021
SmellySperm:
It will never be well with poverty Amen!
Lmao.... poverty has been hugging you tightly from time immemorial.

2 Likes

Re: “i’ve Missed My Baby”- 2baba Hugs Life Out Of Annie Idibia On Return To Nigeria, by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 25, 2021
BKsoul:
Lmao.... poverty has been hugging you tightly from time immemorial.
Chai wahala lol
Re: “i’ve Missed My Baby”- 2baba Hugs Life Out Of Annie Idibia On Return To Nigeria, by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 25, 2021
SmellySperm:

Lmao chai i no fit laugh cheesy
then start crying
Re: “i’ve Missed My Baby”- 2baba Hugs Life Out Of Annie Idibia On Return To Nigeria, by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 25, 2021
BKsoul:
then start crying
Unam ikot
Re: “i’ve Missed My Baby”- 2baba Hugs Life Out Of Annie Idibia On Return To Nigeria, by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 25, 2021
SmellySperm:

Unam ikot
akpa isong
Re: “i’ve Missed My Baby”- 2baba Hugs Life Out Of Annie Idibia On Return To Nigeria, by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 25, 2021
SmellySperm:

Chai wahala lol
usinne
Re: “i’ve Missed My Baby”- 2baba Hugs Life Out Of Annie Idibia On Return To Nigeria, by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 25, 2021
BKsoul:
akpa isong
Hahahah you don give me laughter chai..
For real, are you from Akwa Ibom?
Re: “i’ve Missed My Baby”- 2baba Hugs Life Out Of Annie Idibia On Return To Nigeria, by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 25, 2021
SmellySperm:

Hahahah you don give me laughter chai..
For real, are you from Akwa Ibom?
what happened
Re: “i’ve Missed My Baby”- 2baba Hugs Life Out Of Annie Idibia On Return To Nigeria, by ogkrakkid(m): 1:08pm On May 25, 2021
SmellySperm:

Unam ikot
LMFAO. grin
Re: “i’ve Missed My Baby”- 2baba Hugs Life Out Of Annie Idibia On Return To Nigeria, by ogkrakkid(m): 1:09pm On May 25, 2021
BKsoul:
akpa isong
LMAO we die here..wetin happen.loolz
Re: “i’ve Missed My Baby”- 2baba Hugs Life Out Of Annie Idibia On Return To Nigeria, by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 25, 2021
BKsoul:
what happened
Nothing jor. Just tell me na "HRM"

1 Like

Re: “i’ve Missed My Baby”- 2baba Hugs Life Out Of Annie Idibia On Return To Nigeria, by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 25, 2021
ogkrakkid:

LMFAO. grin
Lol no mind that stubborn gal jare
Re: “i’ve Missed My Baby”- 2baba Hugs Life Out Of Annie Idibia On Return To Nigeria, by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 25, 2021
Only if he was faithful while Annie was away would have made the hug lovely.Ladies marrying babypapas are trying sha,they will be going to their babymamas house for visit all the time,that's a polygamy in disguise, I can't stand that,never.
Re: “i’ve Missed My Baby”- 2baba Hugs Life Out Of Annie Idibia On Return To Nigeria, by EverythingFit: 4:13pm On May 25, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ayqPblE7y8

Love can indeed be a beautiful thing smiley
Re: “i’ve Missed My Baby”- 2baba Hugs Life Out Of Annie Idibia On Return To Nigeria, by EverythingFit: 4:13pm On May 25, 2021
Re: “i’ve Missed My Baby”- 2baba Hugs Life Out Of Annie Idibia On Return To Nigeria, by mrwonlasewonie: 4:16pm On May 25, 2021
Where is the hug?
Re: “i’ve Missed My Baby”- 2baba Hugs Life Out Of Annie Idibia On Return To Nigeria, by Donaluta(m): 5:15pm On May 25, 2021
Rozcol:
Only if he was faithful while Annie was away would have made the hug lovely.Ladies marrying babypapas are trying sha,they will be going to their babymamas house for visit all the time,that's a polygamy in disguise, I can't stand that,never.

It was 2baba that was away actually
Re: “i’ve Missed My Baby”- 2baba Hugs Life Out Of Annie Idibia On Return To Nigeria, by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:28pm On May 25, 2021
Those fans no get work
Re: “i’ve Missed My Baby”- 2baba Hugs Life Out Of Annie Idibia On Return To Nigeria, by DMechyy: 7:55am On May 26, 2021
Gram
Re: “i’ve Missed My Baby”- 2baba Hugs Life Out Of Annie Idibia On Return To Nigeria, by mespusinglez(m): 8:21am On May 26, 2021
Damn Nigga issoright

(1) (Reply)

Chioma Was Drinking, Twerking And Sad As Davido Was Absent From Ifeanyi's Party / The World’s 8 Most Expensive First Class Plane Tickets / Nigerians Make Gest Of Genevieve As She Suffers Heartbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.