Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,190 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Why Breastfeeding Is Best For Your Baby - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Breastfeeding Is Best For Your Baby (282 Views)

When Breastfeeding Is Not Recommended For A Baby / Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) / Lady On Instagram Says Breastfeeding Is Child Molestation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Breastfeeding Is Best For Your Baby by Atoyebi21: 12:12pm On May 25, 2021
If you've doubted whether the breastfeeding option is best for your baby, maybe these few points will convince you better):

*1. Breast Milk is* naturally customized just for your baby. That means, nothing else can serve your baby better than it. It is built to meet your baby's specific need par time.

*2. Unlike formulas* (artificial baby milk), the composition of breast milk changes to suit your baby's ever changing nutritional needs; different at the beginning of the breastfeeding than at the end; different in the morning compared to evening; different in the 1st month than in the 7th month.

*3. Breast milk is* best designed for your baby's new digestive system. That means whatever your baby takes in will surely add best value to aid in his/her growth/development.

*4. The protein and fat content in* breast milk are easily digestible for the baby compared to those in the formulas.

*5. Babies well fed with* breast milk almost never constipate or have diarrhea since breast milk tends to reduce the risk of digestive upset..

*6. Breast milk is* also considered as infection preventer in babies. It is sometimes referred to as the baby's first immunization.

*7. Babies fed with* Breast Milk have LOW risk of most infections like Urinary & Respiratory tract infections

*Let me give the 8th one,* though this one is not a benefit for your baby but for YOU, the mother. It is a big one!

*8. Breastfeeding helps* you lose postpartum weight…

Wow! Did you enjoy those points? Let me know the one(s) that got you amazed the most...!

There's more to learn about breastfeeding which you can get from some of the bonuses that come with my Guide.

If you already Ordered my Guide on HOW TO AVOID VAGINA INJURIES AT CHILDBIRTH), Check for the Bonus named "My Comprehensive Note" and also Check Our Facebook Group...they contain much more.

I had to find a way to add those since most of my students keep demanding that I add content on post-delivery care in the Guide. Don’t miss that other special bonus on that we’ll find when you join the Private Facebook Group.

If you are yet to ORDER, Contact me on Whatsapp @08174025108

The main material is on AVOIDING VAGINAL INJURIES DURING CHILDBIRTH, while the BONUSES are materials that teach you other important things you need to know about pregnancy (you and your baby), week-by-week, from the first week of your pregnancy to even your postpartum period.

So, you have the opportunity to be fully informed and equipped about your entire task as a mother – beyond childbearing.

GET TRAINED ON THE FIRST APPROACH TOWARDS AVOIDING THESE INJURIES

Contact me on Whatsapp today @08174025108

REMEMBER: Labour is LESS STRESSFUL the MORE SKILLFUL you get.

(1) (Reply)

Join The IDEALMEDHEALTH Team To Get The Best Medical And Health Guide And Answer / Pepsico Vows To Cut Soda Sugar Levels By 25% By 2025 / Mobility Equipment Available In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.