Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid (65076 Views)

My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by Chukwute: 12:24pm On May 25, 2021
Teens Coach and Mentor, Ossai Ogaga Darlington has shared the plight of six children that were abandoned by their parents.

Focus Naija can report that the teen mentor had stepped out to get bean cakes from a seller at Ovwian, Delta State when he ran into the children and the landlady that brought them to the police station to report the case.

According to their narration, the father of the kids was the first to abscond before their mother who hails from Calabar left them and disappeared into thin air.

The landlady who has been feeding them after the disappearance of their parents disclosed that she was able to trace the father of the kids but he said he has given them to their mother as gifts.

She also said that the children’s grandmother supported her son’s decision to abandon them citing freedom to marry many wives as an excuse.

Watch the video below;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2823673891215108&id=100007175746173&anchor_composer=false

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by UDUJ(m): 12:30pm On May 25, 2021
Some people should never be allowed to have children. This is the height of irresponsibility.

274 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by HRSweetness(f): 12:45pm On May 25, 2021
This is heart wrenching cry look at the last kid.

Wish I could adopt them.

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 25, 2021
I blame Buhari...
It's my constitutional rights to blame the modafvcker.

May God help those children

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by Pierocash(m): 12:52pm On May 25, 2021
That was how that man Mr Efanga abandoned his talented young boy and went away , whether he left Nigeria or still in Naija ,no one knows.

But look at that abandoned child today did well for Chelsea ,before moving to Aston Villa.

I know the father is biting his teeth right now.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by lilyheaven: 1:02pm On May 25, 2021
Pathetic, and inside Nigeria, a lot of people are mad

1 Like

Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by folabayo(f): 3:15pm On May 25, 2021
6 children in this hard time?
Now they can't takecare of them anymore..., they both absconded living the children in mysteries.
Delta state govt. Should please do d needful.

Imagine some people right now, going from one mountain to mountain, some spending alot of millions just to have one child.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by janedonez(m): 3:18pm On May 25, 2021
Navs

1 Like

Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:18pm On May 25, 2021
AeroplaneApple:
Too bad
Too bad is still an understatement biko!
emmancecute:
Six kids? Heartless couple
Very very heartless animals they are!

According to their narration, the father of the kids was the first to abscond before their mother who hails from Calabar left them and disappeared into thin air.

The landlady who has been feeding them after the disappearance of their parents disclosed that she was able to trace the father of the kids but he said he has given them to their mother as gifts.
Who says there is nothing new under the sun?
When we say some humans are worse than animals,
their fellow swines will be in pain with our comments, cos they hate reading the undiluted truth.
Why breed children that you cannot take care of to start with?

God's words are YEA and AMEN.
His promise for us as his children is everlasting and true.
The below proves it all.

Our Holy Bible tells us that.......

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by GboyegaD(m): 3:18pm On May 25, 2021
The father needs be arrested. He may have more information about the kids than we know.

Until then, it is difficult to believe a parent would neglect all their children and the grandmother would claim the man has a right to marry as many wives as an excuse.

6 Likes

Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by Pavore9: 3:19pm On May 25, 2021
Can you imagine! angry
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by salbis(m): 3:19pm On May 25, 2021
Truly God is wonderful, rich and comfortable couples are struggling really hard to parent even a child to no avail. But look as these two adults dey japa because of excess children. Poor people genitals are very very fertile and sensitive. My God locate those that are looking for children.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by SILVERLINES: 3:19pm On May 25, 2021
cheesy
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by Mokason288(m): 3:19pm On May 25, 2021
I thank GOD my mother never abandoned me and my siblings despite my fathers foooolishnesss

RIP MOM embarassed

20 Likes

Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by Inception(m): 3:19pm On May 25, 2021
grin grin grin

Wahala be like bicycle true true

8 Likes

Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by ediyeJuice(m): 3:19pm On May 25, 2021
Everyday, we're hit with different crazy news in this contraption grin

2 Likes

Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by tito44: 3:19pm On May 25, 2021
Most calabar and akwaibom people dont value marriage. It is engrained in their DNA. Their ladies (the married inclusive) fvcks like dog and dont mind leaving their current marriage for someone who can give it to them as e dey hot

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by Amorprincesa24: 3:19pm On May 25, 2021
This is very irresponsible and heartless. What kind of parents from hell are those.

The woman fled! It is so surprising considering the fact she birthed those kids.

Hardened hearts!

2 Likes

Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by blinking001(m): 3:19pm On May 25, 2021
Imagine a mother abandoning her own children. Women are very terrible people.
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by ednut1(m): 3:20pm On May 25, 2021
Poor people should be castrated after 2 kids

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by Emu4life(m): 3:20pm On May 25, 2021
Lol! People dey mad for this Corntree shagrin

2 Likes

Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by willexyaho(m): 3:20pm On May 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by Revere27: 3:20pm On May 25, 2021
The father and mother are not fits to be called responsible parents.

Endtime parent undecided
Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by bencarson007(m): 3:20pm On May 25, 2021
Some idiots just start plugging and producing without thinking of the future... May God help those kids

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by Almaigaa: 3:20pm On May 25, 2021
Chukwute:
Teens Coach and Mentor, Ossai Ogaga Darlington has shared the plight of six children that were abandoned by their parents.

Focus Naija can report that the teen mentor had stepped out to get bean cakes from a seller at Ovwian, Delta State when he ran into the children and the landlady that brought them to the police station to report the case.

She also said that the children’s grandmother supported her son’s decision to abandon them citing freedom to marry many wives as an excuse.

Watch the video below;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2823673891215108&id=100007175746173&anchor_composer=false

Hmmmm. War never start yet, BIAFRAN parents are beginning to abandon their kids due to the insecurity in the EAST. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid by Viicfuntop(f): 3:21pm On May 25, 2021
I’ll put this here

So Van Vicker posted his 15 year old daughter. Out of 30 comments above mine, 28 men were proposing to sleep with a 15 year old teenager with confidence in this my Nigeria. It’s quite pathetic. Normally, the ratio of refined nairalanders to the crass ones is sadly wide. Even Nwanimo, I thought was a bit okay has a meme for a 15 year old child.

This is really pathetic. These are the people the moderators should be banning. It’s sickening that the mods do not see anything wrong in it. Can you all padephiles have this same energy on Twitter or where your faces are displayed? It’s not possible. You will be called out and have your account banned or worst still, arrested by the ones out for you.

This decandence is bad for nairaland. Seun you can do better than this.

40 Likes 10 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday / Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video) / Divorce Invitation: Weirdest Party Invitation I Have Ever Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.