Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,876 members, 7,798,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Figure 9 In All His Numbers, Meaning - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Figure 9 In All His Numbers, Meaning (317 Views)

Bishop Adeboye Reveals Why Nobody Died Of COVID-9 In His Village / Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London / African Beads And Occult Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Figure 9 In All His Numbers, Meaning by pimper24: 1:37pm On May 25, 2021
Hi guys, I need an interpretion into this. A friend of mine has told me that the figure "9" always appears in all his numbers.
I regarded this a trivial until he showed me more than ten instances ranges from his reg number as undergrad to his applications numbers and other number ever assigned to him.
Is this usual as mere coincidences ?
Re: Figure 9 In All His Numbers, Meaning by kellytuns(m): 4:23pm On May 25, 2021
Let him goggle Angle number
Re: Figure 9 In All His Numbers, Meaning by Busa01: 10:45pm On Feb 20, 2022
AngEl number not AnglE number...

(1) (Reply)

Are You Not Being Beaten To Death By The Law? / SCOAN Confirms Death Of Founder, T.B. Joshua - TELL / T B JOSHUA: Where We Got It Wrong!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.