Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis (9117 Views)

Islam Is Not A Benchmark For True Christianity / Roman Catholicism, Mary And Idolatry / Catholicism's SHOCKING Attitude Toward The Bible! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by HarrisAWalcott: 12:25pm On Jun 14, 2021
Donnie

Gaslighting is a technique devils use to make the target not believe because of the Devil's strong denial what they are seeing with their own eyes.

Kenaz is the root of Kenya which Kenya is a girl's name and Kenaz is the male version. The name is a surname of Esaus descendants Edomites.

So a Kenyan becomes President of the US America ruled by White Jews who are not the true chosen but bastard sons of Esau who held White women as whores in the brothels of Rome and harems of the Ottoman Empire. Rome is Esau and Ottoman is Esau. Either way the Jews who run the US America are the sons of Esau and Esau is Black. The probability that all of Esau lineage became bleached out White is just too high. So these Esau Blacks are in East Africa as well. These Kenyans brought their Boy Wives and Female Husbands religion to America which is also apart of the Roman Catholic Church which is Esau and Zionism which is Esau. Our people the true Christians descendants of Christ and Queen Mary Magdalene were the ones vehemently opposed to Gay Marriage and we became targeted which didn't pass by vote but by a sodomite stacked Supreme Court. That's right Pres. Obama put thousands of Americans under Terrorist Watch simply for being Christians we became enemies of the state. This includes some White people that share the same bloodline as Queen Mary Magdalene. Most of the noble families of Europe have the female DNA of Queen Mary Magdalene.

The reason God hated Esau was because he was a sodomite. Esau was the oldest son yet he lusted power so he dabbled with Molech worship. Before Jeroboam father of Isreal the first king of break away outcast 10 tribes there was Esau who turned against God. Esau made a vow to destroy Jacob and it's in the Bible.

Again Mt. Kenya is not Mt. Zion. This is Esau confusing the world including you Donnie.

Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by HarrisAWalcott: 12:32pm On Jun 14, 2021
Homosexuality is apart of Molech worship and all traditional pagans commit homosexuality.

Donnie Esau did produce these White Jews like Joe Biden who Barack Obama teamed up with. And Obama Sr did the same thing his ancestors did got a White woman pregnant for him and that child was Barack Obama.

Y'all show a lot of denial when history of white slavery by African Moors is well known. These concubines produced the Arabs, Turks and the Jews. So these White people ruling on the throne are Africa's children. This knowledge would have been known by Medieval Hebrews in Europe and why Queen Mary Magdalene and the elders fled to Europe rather than in Africa.

Africa needs to confess.

Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by Bifwoli: 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
HarrisAWalcott:

Your view is short sighted I found the surnames of Esau descendants in Ethiopia, Kenya, Somalia and Sudan. Sure some of Edom is White yet Esau is originally Black. It's impossible for all his descendants to turn White.

Esau had a son named Kenaz which is a male Hebrew name. That name is now Kenya. Those Kikuyu people are descendants of Esau and they even claim they are the chosen.

Get rid of your color bias it's not just the White behind the world order. The Bible says the Kings of the Earth so that means a rainbow of colors.

Can you give us a reliable source of this your claim/info ?

I'm eagerly waiting .
Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by HarrisAWalcott: 1:06pm On Jun 14, 2021
Bifwoli:
Can you give us a reliable source of this your claim/info ?

I'm eagerly waiting .

Call them by their father's name Holy Quran 33: 5

How did you receive your surname? From your father and him from his father. How far back does that surname go in your family?

The name De France goes back into the 4th century in my family. And before that we had another name which identified our lineage all the way back to Yossef the surname of Christ the King of Yudah.

Esau surnames are among Kenyans, Somalians, Sudanese and Ethiopians. Esau is Black and his religion was Molech worship which is traditional African religion. All the evidence lines up.

Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by HarrisAWalcott: 1:13pm On Jun 14, 2021
Eliphaz Tutu a male from Kenya

Eliphaz Wanyonyi a male from Kenya

Esau Surnames

Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by HarrisAWalcott: 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2021
Donnie Bobestman

Obama means bent over in his father's tongue. This surname was passed down in their family for generations and it means bent over. It alludes to their traditional sex practices of idolatry of men with boys. The Nubians were idolaters and Esau lived among them where he went to acquire the dragon's seed. These dumb people think the dragon's seed is Neanderthals no it is the kundalini sex magick of Egypt. Just like the nasty Indians and Romans showing their blood connection they put their idolatrous practices in art form as instructional praise. There was no shame of this until King David established a Holy land in Africa that prohibited Molech worship with death sentence.

Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by HarrisAWalcott: 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
Cult prostitution is even among Black American cults under the Jesuits. Greek Fraternities and Sororities.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thegrio.com/2019/06/19/ex-fort-valley-state-employee-pleads-guilty-to-leading-prostitution-ring/amp/

Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by HarrisAWalcott: 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2021
These are the enemies of Christ
Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by donnie(m): 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
HarrisAWalcott:

Donnie Bobestman
Obama means bent over in his father's tongue. This surname was passed down in their family for generations and it means bent over. It alludes to their traditional sex practices of idolatry of men with boys. The Nubians were idolaters and Esau lived among them where he went to acquire the dragon's seed. These dumb people think the dragon's seed is Neanderthals no it is the kundalini sex magick of Egypt. Just like the nasty Indians and Romans showing their blood connection they put their idolatrous practices in art form as instructional praise. There was no shame of this until King David established a Holy land in Africa that prohibited Molech worship with death sentence.

You sick fellow. So bent over only means gay sex to you? In the pictures you show of Obama... Are those greeting positions or sexual positions? Why couldn't you interprete bent over as humble obeisance? Because you're sick.

Anyways Obama is not even a Bantu (Israelite). He is Nilotic (ancient Egyptian) ...so it's none of my business.

Even those sexual pictures do not depict gay sex, you slowpoke. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by donnie(m): 2:33pm On Jun 14, 2021
HarrisAWalcott:
Eliphaz Tutu a male from Kenya

Eliphaz Wanyonyi a male from Kenya

Esau Surnames
Merely looking at him, I can tell he's not Bantu but nilotic. However, bantus (Isrealites) can also bear those names because those are Hebrew names and both Esau and Yakubi were Hebrews.
Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by HarrisAWalcott: 2:37pm On Jun 14, 2021
donnie:

You sick fellow. So bent over only means gay sex to you? In the pictures you show of Obama... Are those greeting positions or sexual positions? Why couldn't you interprete bent over as humble obeisance? Because you're sick.

Anyways Obama is not even a Bantu (Israelite). He is Nilotic (ancient Egyptian) ...so it's none of my business.

Even those sexual pictures do not depict gay sex, you slowpoke. angry

It depicts idoloatrous religion idiot.

And Obama does mean bent over.

I never said Obama was Esau I said he was Egyptian and Esau studied in Egypt and their religion is Molech sex magick and human sacrifice. This why God hated Esau he became satanic.
Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by HarrisAWalcott: 2:39pm On Jun 14, 2021
donnie:

Merely looking at him, I can tell he's not Bantu but nilotic.

They have Esau surnames and there is more not just those two. And people tend to blend in that area. I've seen Ethiopians that look Niolitic because possibly their father was Niolthic and their mother Ethiopian.
Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by donnie(m): 2:43pm On Jun 14, 2021
HarrisAWalcott:

They have Esau surnames and there is more not just those two. And people tend to blend in that area. I've seen Ethiopians that look Niolitic because possibly their father was Niolthic and their mother Ethiopian.

There are many Ethiopians that are Nilotic.

And it shouldn't be surprising to find Esau's descendants bearing Bantu names because Esau was also a Hebrew and spoke bantu languages. He assimilated and spoke the languages of the various populations he mixed with just like the Fulanis do.
Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by HarrisAWalcott: 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
These people y'all are defending are human sacrificers. And one of their sons Obama forced Gay Marriage and LGBT religion on the world. And I shouldn't have to teach scholars that homosexuality is apart of human sacrifice rituals.

Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by donnie(m): 2:47pm On Jun 14, 2021
HarrisAWalcott:

These people y'all are defending ate human sacrificers. And one of their sons Obama forced Gay Marriage and LGBT religion on the world.

I speak for Bantus only. Obama is not one of us. Tenkiu.
Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by HarrisAWalcott: 2:51pm On Jun 14, 2021
donnie:

I speak for Bantus only. Obama is not one of us. Tenkiu.

Then you cover up for wickedness because I have identified some Black Americans into the practice. I understand the danger in Africa of not being silent yet you shouldn't be defending Satan.
Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by donnie(m): 2:57pm On Jun 14, 2021
HarrisAWalcott:

Then you cover up for wickedness because I have identified some Black Americans into the practice. I understand the danger in Africa of not being silent yet you shouldn't be defending Satan.

Majority of black Americans are Bantus. Obama is not.
Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by HarrisAWalcott: 3:02pm On Jun 14, 2021
donnie:

Majority of black Americans are Bantus. Obama is not.

We are not Bantus and that's a term your people use to describe yourselves that's okay. I won't fight that.

Esau is in East Africa and I identified every surname of Edomites except Gatam among them. I'm thinking that this clan may be in Indian with a slight variance in the name.

We have Guatam in India who also practice Molech worship.
Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by Richwallet: 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2021
Donnie

The Homosexual religion of Molech was pushed by a Kenyan. It makes no difference because all those Kikuyu people know where this practice is in their ancient history. They supported the Lou tribe in Kenya and they made Obama Sr Barack's father a minister. They supported Obama yet denied homosexuality wasn't apart of their culture. That's correct it's not a cultural practice its Molech religion. They wear a cultural mask of civility but are human sacrificers in their traditional religion. They are Edomites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kigr8OqmpfM
Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by Richwallet: 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
A sudden breakthrough she's right.

Esau found. grin

Call them by their father's name Holy Quran 33:5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfD14GesKM4
Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by HarrisAWalcott: 6:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
Esau found grin
Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by HarrisAWalcott: 7:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
So many looked for Esau and never find him and I found him in the Holy Quran

Call them by their father's name Holy Quran 33:5
Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by HarrisAWalcott: 8:55pm On Jun 14, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNP92w_KkIo

Pastor Dowell he knows Esau is not the Whiteman
Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by HarrisAWalcott: 9:33pm On Jun 14, 2021
So we do a little spell magick

Ottoman is Teman son of Esau.

Remove the O the first T and the second O and you have T-man. Now add the E for Teman.

The thing about vowels is they are exchangeable depending upon intent.

So the sons of Esau the Ottoman Turks created all these White imposter Jews in harems. And they also created a lot of so called modern Arabs. The original Arabs however were Black Ishmealites.

Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by Richwallet: 11:15pm On Jun 14, 2021
Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by HarrisAWalcott: 2:59am On Jun 15, 2021
Esau found
Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by HarrisAWalcott: 9:53am On Jun 15, 2021
Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by HarrisAWalcott: 11:39am On Jun 15, 2021
Donnie

Congress woman Ilhan Omar is the daughter of an Edomite. Omar is an Edomite surname which means her fathers are descendants of Esau who is Black. And it was through brothels in Rome and harems under the Ottoman that Esau create a White Edomite line of imposter Jews. So Edomites control this whole region including East Africa which if you look at this region as an axis of 3 continents it's the center of the world. So a Black Edomite is attacking verbally a White Edomite nation called Isreal. When you are going to see this deception and acknowledge Isreal is the name given by the rebellious King Jeroboam? When are you going to acknowledge that today's so called Middle East is nothing more than North East Africa? And that the Holy land is in Africa all the while Black Edomites are deceiving the world into believing it's Mt. Kenya? Kenaz is a descendant of Esau and Kenya is the home of these Black Edomites. Not all of them could have become bleached out because it was the Black men of Esau clan doing the impregnating of enslaved White women. Do I approve of this iniquity and am I making mock of Whites? No.

Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by HarrisAWalcott: 11:50am On Jun 15, 2021
Donnie

I don't blame your people in Cameroon for this deception accept them that are members of cults in that land who are apart of this.

The Holy land is where it's always been in Africa because the Middle East is Africa. These Black Edomites are attempting to put the Holy land deep inside Africa closer to their control in order to falsely usurp the birthright.

Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by HarrisAWalcott: 1:23pm On Jun 15, 2021
Donnie

The deception is very deep and you can see clearly Blacks were the ancient pedophile Greeks. Vows of silence are not the extent of the deception I've actually seen and know Pan African scholars promote the Greeks as Whites and I've also seen and know Black Isrealites commit the same crime.

Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by HarrisAWalcott: 2:24pm On Jun 15, 2021
Afro Turks they are the original Ottomans and Beys. They are Edomites sons of Esau.They created a lot of White bastards thorough White female slaves and raised them up as Mamluk I.e slave rulers. Edomites used these bastards to attack Judah in Egypt and North Africa.

Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by HarrisAWalcott: 2:46pm On Jun 15, 2021
It's not a war of Black people against White people it's a war against Azazel the King over Satan. A lot of Black people are into Satanism not just Gentiles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVX42iVp4UI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Popular Present Day Pastors U Know Found In Hell By Divine Revelation / Atheists Let's Discuss God. / Is It À Sin For A Christian To Love Reggae Music?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.