Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis (9115 Views)

Islam Is Not A Benchmark For True Christianity / Roman Catholicism, Mary And Idolatry / Catholicism's SHOCKING Attitude Toward The Bible! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by donnie(m): 3:49pm On Jun 15, 2021
HarrisAWalcott:

[s]Donnie
I don't blame your people in Cameroon for this deception accept them that are members of cults in that land who are apart of this.
[/s]
The Holy land is where it's always been in Africa because the Middle East is Africa. These Black Edomites are attempting to put the Holy land deep inside Africa closer to their control in order to falsely usurp the birthright.

So-called Middle East is not the the promised land. Those are Aara lands. I know the talk about the suez canal built to separate... yadi yadi ya... it's not our land!
Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by HarrisAWalcott: 4:57pm On Jun 15, 2021
donnie:

So-called Middle East is not the the promised land. Those are Aara lands. I know the talk about the suez canal built to separate... yadi yadi ya... it's not our land!

The land occupied by the imposter Jews is the Holy land. You are the ones redefining the map even worse than what the world order has done. You are calling centuries of armies and people that fought over this land liars. You are supporting Esau and his attempts to steal the birthright by claiming Kenya is the Holy land. Mt. Kenya is not Mt. Zion.
Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by donnie(m): 5:14pm On Jun 15, 2021
HarrisAWalcott:

The land occupied by the imposter Jews is the Holy land. You are the ones redefining the map even worse than what the world order has done. You are calling centuries of armies and people that fought over this land liars. You are supporting Esau and his attempts to steal the birthright by claiming Kenya is the Holy land. Mt. Kenya is not Mt. Zion.

The wars in so-called Middle-East were faught by Edomites/ Arabs. Bantus/Israelites were not in that picture. They only stretched as far as Yemen which at the time was under the domain of Babylon (Kush). The lembas and Yorubas have history of migration from this region.

Many of the Bible wars were actually faught in Africa, especially in the region of the Sarah-Haran (Sahara) desert. That's where true scriptural Asshur (Assyria) and Aram (Syria) are.
Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by HarrisAWalcott: 5:51pm On Jun 15, 2021
donnie:

The wars in so-called Middle-East were faught by Edomites/ Arabs. Bantus/Israelites were not in that picture. They only stretched as far as Yemen which at the time was under the domain of Babylon (Kush). The lembas and Yorubas have history of migration from this region.

Many of the Bible wars were actually faught in Africa, especially in the region of the Sarah-Haran (Sahara) desert. That's where true scriptural Asshur (Assyria) and Aram (Syria) are.

You only see what you desire to see and omit truth. The Knight Templars which are the Franks my own tribe fought to defend the road to Jerusalem and we had 4 Christian kingdoms in this land. You are calling us liars and the history of my people the royal clan of Yudah as non existent. Your people in the kingdom of Yaohunde left Moses afraid to follow God's prophet. Then after Yah destroy the Egyptian Black army your ancestors became afraid again of reprisal so you go into Sub Sahara. And now you desire to claim that is the promised land. grin Cameroon is a corrupted mess worse than Nigeria that's why you are there instead of home. You are still running.
Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by HarrisAWalcott: 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2021
Donnie

I don't hate Esau or Egyptians for we are brothers. Yet they are being wicked and that's just the truth. They got coming what they got coming which is God's wrath.
Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by donnie(m): 6:48pm On Jun 15, 2021
HarrisAWalcott:

You only see what you desire to see and omit truth. The Knight Templars which are the Franks my own tribe fought to defend the road to Jerusalem and we had 4 Christian kingdoms in this land. You are calling us liars and the history of my people the royal clan of Yudah as non existent. Your people in the kingdom of Yaohunde left Moses afraid to follow God's prophet. Then after Yah destroy the Egyptian Black army your ancestors became afraid again of reprisal so you go into Sub Sahara. And now you desire to claim that is the promised land. grin Cameroon is a corrupted mess worse than Nigeria that's why you are there instead of home. You are still running.

What's all the talk about Cameroon? Did I tell I'm from there or that I live in Cameroon? You'll keep guessing and wondering how my eyes are everywhere. You'll first have to humble yourself and not assume that you can get everything from white man's books or media.

For centuries, what is regarded as the general world view is a lie set up by the powers that be. However, we can use their own ancient materials to expose their lies. Then we have the scriptures that destroy all those lies.

The journey from Egypt was in one direction only SOUTH. Be not received by those Edomites aka Synagogue of Satan. Before they chose that fake land in the negeb, they had previously proposed UGANDA as a location for their fake state to stage their fake Return.
Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by HarrisAWalcott: 7:07pm On Jun 15, 2021
donnie:

What's all the talk about Cameroon? Did I tell I'm from there or that I live in Cameroon? You'll keep guessing and wondering how my eyes are everywhere. You'll first have to humble yourself and not assume that you can get everything from white man's books or media.

For centuries, what is regarded as the general world view is a lie set up by the powers that be. However, we can use their own ancient materials to expose their lies. Then we have the scriptures that destroy all those lies.

The journey from Egypt was in one direction only SOUTH. Be not received by those Edomites aka Synagogue of Satan. Before they chose that fake land in the negeb, they had previously proposed UGANDA as a location for their fake state to stage their fake Return.

Esau is Black and his descendants the Black Edomites live right there in East Africa. Remember the harems of White women? That's how come some of the Edomites are Whites, Arabs and Asians. Yet Esau would never give up being Black anymore than you and I would. He may have a lot of children by others yet his primary woman is Black. Your view of the world is narrow and bias because Blacks are lying too.
Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by HarrisAWalcott: 7:34pm On Jun 15, 2021
Donnie

Of course House Leader Nancy Peplosi a Roman Catholic Edomite is coming out to defend Rep. Ilhan Omars narrow and bias views on Isreal. Ilhan Omar is a Black Edomite and these Blacks always point the finger at Whites and Jews totally to make themselves seem strong for justice. It's a lie. It's deception. If Black Israelites are screaming to be citizens in Isreal that means they will serve in the IDF to kill Palestinians. It never was a war against Black people or Palestinians it's a war against Christ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3d7QqUNteU
Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by HarrisAWalcott: 7:48pm On Jun 15, 2021
It's cultism and Gay Black Boule all over the planet and y'all desire us to keep pointing the finger at White people?

Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by HarrisAWalcott: 9:11pm On Jun 15, 2021
The biggest mistake we make is lumping all Black men as the same yet we are more varied than any people on Earth. Even lumping Judah ad the same as Israel is clearly wrong.

In this video here a Black brother attempts to answer why there were Black Conquistadors helping to conquer the Americas. I like this brothers presentation yet he is an Afrocentric scholar and doesn't view things from the perspective of religion. The reason why these Black men came from West Africa to conquer the Americas is because of the Inquisition. Many noble family of Yudah could afford to make it out of Spain and Portugal on ships. They came to the Mexico Gulf to escape the Inquisition and start over. These are the Sephardi Jews exiled out of France. Some living as Protestants and some converted to Catholicism. These Jews living in Spain and Portugal were Black Jews.

King Fernand who was a mulatto Edomite had issued a decree against all Jews even Jews living under Protestants and Catholicism, calling them the Prohibited Ones. The Roman Empire who usurped Christianity from the Nazarene Jews didn't desire them to ever form a nation again. So the Revelation says the Dragon pursed the Woman and her seed into the wilderness of the Americas. The Dragon is Esau and the Edomites and the Woman is the Queen Mary Magdalene bloodline. Esau descendants are Moors who enslaved Israelites and brought them to the Americas to be slaves for the White Edomites of the Roman Catholic Church. Sure some of the Conquistadors were slaves fighting to be free yet the majority of them were Moors carrying out the decree.

Donnie

Bobestman

The plot thickens

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Dwr4FuwtKk

I was assuming that the family used the remaining of its wealth to purchase ships to get far away from Europe as possible. This documentary says just that the Jews were trying to get away from the Spainish lnqusition..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s82radI0jYM

Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by HarrisAWalcott: 9:34pm On Jun 15, 2021
It should be clear to everyone that certain particular Blacks Black Edomites and Obama's clan jealous of Black Americans make war upon us through White Edomites. Our children shot down like dogs in the street the entire time Barack Obama was president. And he blames on the Whiteman. angry We are beyond allowing Black devils to use the Whiteman as a scape goat. Obama did more than just that he put thousands of Americans under Terrorist Watch for being Christians. That's right Black European Jews and the Whites we mixed with are the true Christians. Roman Catholics are not Christians and neither was Barack Obama or his Edomite partner Pres.Joe Biden. These two men brought the devil's religion into law in America using the Supreme Court bypassing the people's vote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDpkqjMiC4w

Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by HarrisAWalcott: 12:28am On Jun 16, 2021
Is surname the same as last name?
In the English-speaking world, a surname is commonly referred to as a last name because it is usually placed at the end of a person's full name, after any given names. In many parts of Asia and in some parts of Europe and Africa, the family name is placed before a person's given name.

Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by HarrisAWalcott: 2:23am On Jun 16, 2021
Kenaz is Kenya descendants of Esau
Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by HarrisAWalcott: 11:48am On Jun 16, 2021
Esau found
Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by HarrisAWalcott: 4:58pm On Jun 16, 2021
King James Bible
And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.
Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by HarrisAWalcott: 6:13pm On Jun 16, 2021
KJV
Thou shalt not abhor an Edomite; for he is thy brother: thou shalt not abhor an Egyptian; because thou wast a stranger in his land.

Donnie

Now we know who the Black Edomites are they are Kenyans,Somalians and Ethiopians. Also we know that the Sudanese are the Egyptians which includes the Lou tribe where Obama descends. What these people have done is very wicked yet we are advised not to hate them because they are our brothers. Yet they will pay for what they have done and are doing for its not over yet. Also this scripture indicates we Semites are strangers to Africa it is not our land.
Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by HarrisAWalcott: 8:00pm On Jun 16, 2021
A woman can't be the King any more than a barber rising to be king. Political positions are different they are puppets systems created for control.

A woman may not be appointed queen, as it says, “upon yourselves a king” (Deut. 17:15) - a “king” and not a “queen”. Only may a man.
Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by donnie(m): 8:30pm On Jun 16, 2021
HarrisAWalcott:
KJV
Thou shalt not abhor an Edomite; for he is thy brother: thou shalt not abhor an Egyptian; because thou wast a stranger in his land.

Donnie
Now we know who the Black Edomites are they are Kenyans,Somalians and Ethiopians. Also we know that the Sudanese are the Egyptians which includes the Lou tribe where Obama descends. What these people have done is very wicked yet we are advised not to hate them because they are our brothers. Yet they will pay for what they have done and are doing for its not over yet. Also this scripture indicates we Semites are strangers to Africa it is not our land.

Calling them exactly who they are (Edomites) is not abhoring them. I haven't even addressed them the way TMH addressed them.
Malachi 1:3
And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.

There is nothing like Kenyans ...that's a colonial connotation. Colonialists named people by whatever names they gave to the lands they conquered. Kenya is derived from the Bantu- Kirinyaga.

It is arrogant for an American to insist on teaching what he doesn't know about our people, without listening to what we have to say about ourselves and our own history.

They are not one people in the geographical space called Kenya. These are totally different people with different DNA. There are Nilotics (Egyptians), Massai (Canaanites), and Bantus (Isrealites). And the people know the difference between their tribes.

Do your research; thousands of years ago, Africa was used to refer to just the Northern parts- the region of Egypt, Lybia, Algeria etc.

Below the Sahara was and still is the Holy land.
Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by HarrisAWalcott: 8:53pm On Jun 16, 2021
grin
donnie:

Calling them exactly who they are (Edomites) is not abhoring them. I haven't even addressed them the way TMH addressed them.
Malachi 1:3
And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.

There is nothing like Kenyans ...that's a colonial connotation. Colonialists named people by whatever names they gave to the lands they conquered. Kenya is derived from the Bantu- Kirinyaga.

It is arrogant for an American to insist on teaching what he doesn't know about our people, without listening to what we have to say about ourselves and our own history.

They are not one people in the geographical space called Kenya. These are totally different people with different DNA. There are Nilotics (Egyptians), Massai (Canaanites), and Bantus (Isrealites). And the people know the difference between their tribes.

Do your research; thousands of years ago, Africa was used to refer to just the Northern parts- the region of Egypt, Lybia, Algeria etc.

Below the Sahara was and still is the Holy land.

Nothing you can say about them Edomite surnames.

Nothing you can say about Edomites are Black like their father Esau.

Nothing you can say about the Edomite human sacrifices

Nothing you can say about Mt. Kenya not being Mt. Zion

Bantus must not be teaching deceptions

Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by HarrisAWalcott: 9:01am On Jun 17, 2021
Catholicism is not Christianity

Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by HarrisAWalcott: 1:04pm On Jun 17, 2021
Donnie

Bobestman

You have to go deep into the subject and peal back many layers before you understand what I am about to share with you today.

Why has the African been against the Magdalene bloodline? Why did King Fernand refer to Black Jews as the Prohibited Ones? Prohibited from what? And why prohibit the Jews?

I will explain. Africans die to get out of Africa taking the dangerous journey over the Mediterranean Sea. Because the rulers there can not allow a Holy land to exist for all their oppressed would flock to that land. The same way they flock to Europe and America. Yet the Holy land where all the laws of the Most High are obeyed doesn't exist no where on Earth. All of the Kings of the Earth fight against such for they would quickly lose their power over their oppressed subjects. Many are not seeing the motivation to why the world order exists and why they fight against Christ. There is no coexistence with pagan Molech religion in a Holy land. Let alone if there was an empire of such nations to arise it would mean the doom of pagan kingdoms.

Once you understand this conflict of interest you can easily see why Pan Africanism, Afrocentricism and lumping Black people into one monolithic group is pure illusion.

Wake up
Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by HarrisAWalcott: 9:02pm On Jun 17, 2021
Goals

For maximum effectiveness of the Counterintelligence Program, and to prevent wasted effort, long-range goals are being set.

1. Prevent the COALITION of militant black nationalist groups. In unity there is strength; a truism that is no less valid for all its triteness. An effective coalition of black nationalist groups might be the first step toward a real “Mau Mau” [Black revolutionary army] in America, the beginning of a true black revolution.

2. Prevent the RISE OF A “MESSIAH” who could unify, and electrify, the militant black nationalist movement. Malcolm X might have been such a “messiah;” he is the martyr of the movement today. Martin Luther King, Stokely Carmichael and Elijah Muhammed all aspire to this position. Elijah Muhammed is less of a threat because of his age. King could be a very real contender for this position should he abandon his supposed “obedience” to “white, liberal doctrines” (nonviolence) and embrace black nationalism. Carmichael has the necessary charisma to be a real threat in this way.

Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by HarrisAWalcott: 1:16am On Jun 18, 2021
Devil worship is quite common among Black Edomites in Kenya. It's been reported to be gripping primary schools, universities and the government. This devil worship is the reason Esau the father of Black Edomites loss his birthright. Isaac was a Holy man and his inheritance passed over Esau because he turned to Molech worship. Human sacrifice is quite common in Kenya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKW0bNgQOME

Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by Richwallet: 12:02pm On Jun 18, 2021
Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by HarrisAWalcott: 12:54pm On Jun 18, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPpxi2c2NAs

Devil worship is very common among Kenyan Edomites just as it is among Italian White Edomites satanic cults roam the country.. There are articles written by Kenyans themselves pointing out how bad it is there and an urgent call for repentance. Yet this is Esau all the day long.

Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by HarrisAWalcott: 3:41pm On Jun 18, 2021
Black Edomites
Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by HarrisAWalcott: 6:27pm On Jun 18, 2021
EzeBenEphraim:
Ever wonder why the European Jews have only accepted Ethiopian, Somali and Yemeni Jews, as “Black Jews” of Africa, and not the many West African tribes that claim lineage to Israel

Because the majority of those Ethiopian, Somali and Yemeni Jews are the descendants of Edomite Yahudim, dating back to the times of Ha’Mashiach and even Yahuda Maccabee!!!

Y Paternal DNA � E1b1b (Edom)
Awaken Hebrew... It’s time4truth!

Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by HarrisAWalcott: 6:29pm On Jun 18, 2021
EzeBenEphraim:
The Hidden Face of Esau Edom!!!

LIE NUMBER ONE!!!
Those in the Diaspora have always been told... “Africans sold Africans into slavery”.

TRUTH!!!
The reality is, Hebrew Edomites and Ishmaelites sold Hebrew Israelites into slavery!

Out of an ancient hatred, our Edomite and Ishmaelite brethren, living alongside us in Africa made a pact with the sons of Japheth. To sell out THEIR OWN blood for profit and personal gain!

They suppress their identity within Islam, hidden within Arabic Manuscripts...and all parties publicly act like they don’t know where they descend from... but it’s been documented by Hebrew Arab/Muslim historians!!!

Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by HarrisAWalcott: 7:03pm On Jun 18, 2021
Donnie

Esau is Black and he suppresses his identity as I concluded about the Greeks and Romans being labeled White when they were in fact Black.

"But I will strip Esau bare; I will uncover his secret places.
He will try to hide, but he will be unable.

- Jeremiah 49:10
Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by donnie(m): 7:33pm On Jun 18, 2021
HarrisAWalcott:
Donnie

Esau is Black and he suppresses his identity as I concluded about the Greeks and Romans being labeled White when they were in fact Black.

"But I will strip Esau bare; I will uncover his secret places.
He will try to hide, but he will be unable.

- Jeremiah 49:10

You haven't said anything new. There is white ESAU and there is black Esau. Both are very wicked and they both have inborn hatred for the Bantus/Negroes/Yakubi.

Both will be destroyed by fire. They will both serve the Bantus/ Israelites in the age to come.

1 Share

Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by HarrisAWalcott: 8:21pm On Jun 18, 2021
donnie:

You haven't said anything new. There is white ESAU and there is black Esau. Both are very wicked and they both have inborn hatred for the Bantus/Negroes/Yakubi.

Both will be destroyed by fire. They will both serve the Bantus/ Israelites in the age to come.

You know only on NL have I come across authentic information that Esau is Black. There are some Black Americans who point their finger on the fact Esau is Black yet never named who they were. This is new to us but not to Hebrews in Africa. In America everything is White Supremacy and in Africa it's just good v.s evil.
Re: Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis by donnie(m): 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2021
HarrisAWalcott:

You know only on NL have I come across authentic information that Esau is Black. There are some Black Americans who point their finger on the fact Esau is Black yet never named who they were. This is new to us but not to Hebrews in Africa. In America everything is White Supremacy and in Africa it's just good v.s evil.

The awakeing in Africa is still quiet. There's a lot the people don't know. That good vs evil thing is a trap that many have fallen into. That's why the wicked Edomites slaughter them like fowls even while they're foolishly trying to show the so-called Christian love.

Whereas many have been fooled to think it's a religious conflict they're facing, other so-called woke black Jews think they're brothers to fake whites Jews. But the truth is marching on nonetheless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Spiritual Authority - Andrew Wommack / Atheists Let's Discuss God. / Why Do We See People Who Are Already Dead And Buried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.