Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) (66958 Views)

Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) / The Truth Behind The Ebonyi Suicide Bomb Attack - Be Vigilant My People / Borno Dwarf Security Guard Who Is Paid N5000 Per Suicide Bomb Attack Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by Veqtor: 8:57am On May 26, 2021
QuotaSystem:
Nnamdi Ka-BOOM!

See how useless you are... D truth is now coming out one by one. It's one of ur kinsmen called Idi Aminu.

He failed woefully trying to carry out jihad in d East..You ppl will continue to fail until you eventually consume urselves with ur delusion of owning nigeria nd ur blood lust.

You calling Nnamdi Kanu....shame on you all... bunch of terrorists.

Argue with d spirit of Usman danfodio there... bcoz I don't even have dat tym.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by QuotaSystem: 9:38am On May 26, 2021
Veqtor:

See how useless you are... D truth is now coming out one by one. It's one of ur kinsmen called Idi Aminu.

He failed woefully trying to carry out jihad in d East..You ppl will continue to fail until you eventually consume urselves with ur delusion of owning nigeria nd ur blood lust.

You calling Nnamdi Kanu....shame on you all... bunch of terrorists.

Argue with d spirit of Usman danfodio there... bcoz I don't even have dat tym.

What on earth are you yapping about?
When will you start to take responsibility for Kanu's record-setting stupidity?

Since his call on radio for suicide bombers, more brainwashed ipob yoots are declaring their desire to go Nnamdi Ka-BOOM grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6474798/breaking-nnamdi-kanu-video-ipob#100167266

Mathy.luba:
Nnamdi Kanu:Video of Ipob Loyalists Volunteer for Suicide Bomber.......Watch video....

https://youthsempowerment.com/?p=2140&frame-nonce=54246797e4

Or does the prospective Igbo suicide bomber below look or sound like an "Aminu" to you?

Focus on the new face of igbo terrorism in the SE and stop letting Fulanis build RUGA on your brain. If the truth pains you strap on and go Nnamdi Ka-BOOM tongue

Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 11:50am On May 26, 2021
Kingdemu:
When Libyans took up arms against the Libyan state, they thought they were doing the right thing. They thought the solution to their problems then was getting rid of Ghaddafi, and there was nothing anyone could have told them to dissuade them from continuing with their campaign.

Today, Libya is by far worse off than it was during the time of Ghaddfi. The country is now fragmented, with warlords ruling over the fragmented bodies.

Also, their country is now a training ground for terrorists all thanks to that mistake they made that no amount of counselling would have stopped them. If they had known what would become of their country as a result of their action, I am sure they would have done something different.

In Nigeria, we are gradually taking that route. Thanks to politics, we have refused to look at our problems from an objective point of view, instead we choose sentiment all the time. The same sentiment that drove the Libyans to self destruction.

When someone says there are external forces whose interest is to destabilise the country behind what is happening in Nigeria, despite having several countries to make reference with, educated people will shout him down and call him a liar, because like the Libyans, they don't want to listen to the voice of reason until it is too late.

We have Syria, we have Libya and a host of others to take example from, but we are closing our eyes.
shut up

Buhari is empowering bad guys to wipe nigerians out and you are complaining that they are defending themselves
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by BKayy: 12:47pm On May 26, 2021
biafrasun:
you're very stupid with that your comment have u been to afikpo to ascertain that your figure? Once again you're very stupid.
You are a big Idiot. Indigenous Muslims are up to 50 in Afikpo.
This is not a propaganda.
If you are from Afikpo then I am ashamed of you as well
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by salam8528: 4:07pm On May 26, 2021
LoudLord:

Omo ode I follow you talk
Ode am just stating the obvious
Re: Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) by biafrasun: 5:06am On May 27, 2021
BKayy:

You are a big Idiot. Indigenous Muslims are up to 50 in Afikpo.
This is not a propaganda.
If you are from Afikpo then I am ashamed of you as well
I don't have time for nonentity

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

June 12: Protesters Arrested By Police In Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) / Saraki Dances Shaku Shaku, Removes Cap, Shows Street Credibility In Ilorin / Sanusi, Ganduje Reunite In Abuja Airport Two Years After Dethronement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.