Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary (54374 Views)

Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! / Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) / Excited Couple Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Doggy Pose Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by obembet(f): 4:10pm On May 25, 2021
Lagos couple displays the names of those allowed to attend their 5th wedding anniversary

Check the name below

Source : https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1397155841313234953?s=19

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by Stormtrooper11(m): 4:15pm On May 25, 2021
Na so e suppose dey.

279 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by heniford2: 4:16pm On May 25, 2021
Con3 hard oh angry cheesy grin repackage system i feel is good making plans according to your pocket

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by Stephenomozzy(m): 4:43pm On May 25, 2021
grin

Unless Bouncers wey hold gun dey the gate.. People wey hear music and scent of party jollof go still come carry from table 6 to 10..your guests go only stand when dem late come

219 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by Righteousness2(m): 4:50pm On May 25, 2021
grin
Very Funny!

But this is similar to what Happens at the other side of Life.
Once your Name is not in the Book of Life, no matter your works, religion connection or arguement , you are thrown to Hell Fire!

Once you Die on top Fornication ,Adultery or Immorality of any kind ,my brother/sister, don't bother Checking your name. It is not there!

Now is the opportunity we have to Ensure our Names are in the Book of Life.
Now is the opportunity to Surrender to JESUS Christ.

514 Likes 48 Shares

Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by AeroplaneApple: 4:53pm On May 25, 2021
Definitely what is needed after 5 years of marriage. You must have known those who contributed to your growth and otherwise.

Know the people that want you and know the people you want. Some people are just crowd

AeroplaneApple:
Good afternoon, I am in need of an 80,000 Naira Loan

I am willing to provide my NIN as a collateral as assurance that the loan will be repaid.
I have tried loan apps but not getting any good results.
https://www.nairaland.com/6570033/80000-naira-loan

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by Matheusmartin: 6:59pm On May 25, 2021
Marriage that will still scattterr.. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by cassidy1996(m): 8:23pm On May 25, 2021
Table 17
1. Lalasticlala
2. viper
3. anaconda
4. Python

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by wunmi590(m): 8:26pm On May 25, 2021
cool
Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by GboyegaD(m): 8:28pm On May 25, 2021
No biggie. They could just say strictly by IV and use a binder at the worst. This one's, na notice me dem dey for.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by Eriokanmi: 9:00pm On May 25, 2021
Are they going to share houses there ? Mtcheew

6 Likes

Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:00pm On May 25, 2021
So no be everyone go come chop rice for their head, dem de mad

1 Like

Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by Yusfunoble(m): 9:00pm On May 25, 2021
grin

True talk, rice and garri done cost.

No more free wedding food

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by SouthSouth1914: 9:00pm On May 25, 2021
I dun tire for this cruise, make dem drop me for the next junction! grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by RadioMOUTH(m): 9:00pm On May 25, 2021
grin couple with contiousness, grin grin I love this

Lemme see the list again if our daddy ediot is there

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by Romanoff(f): 9:00pm On May 25, 2021
This should be adopted for weddings to keep unwanted guests, AKA Mo gbo mo ya out.

With fiery looking bouncers at the gate.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by Cocobongo(m): 9:01pm On May 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
grin
Very Funny!

But this is similar to what Happens at the other side of Life.
Once your Name is not in the Book of Life, no matter your works, religion connection or arguement , you are thrown to Hell Fire!

Now is the opportunity we have to Ensure our Names are in the Book of Life.
Now is the opportunity to Surrender to JESUS Christ.
Sha na you be bouncer on DAT day?

15 Likes

Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by nurex01(m): 9:01pm On May 25, 2021
Ok. Now. No problem

2 Likes

Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by Vlibray: 9:02pm On May 25, 2021
still plenty
Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by GreenFarmsNG: 9:02pm On May 25, 2021
They started with negativity
I feel sorry for them in advance.

5 Likes

Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by haywhy1026(m): 9:02pm On May 25, 2021
Na me be the Ayo wey dey vip list
Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by tammie24: 9:02pm On May 25, 2021
Marriage that has not even started

What's the essence of the anniversary

Come put list

Some people just like drama sha
Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by Starseed(m): 9:03pm On May 25, 2021
So pple wey plan to chop dia afternoon food don miss out.

Make una try consider this decision na Abeg!. I'm talking on behalf of the person below me. The guy too like food

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by Bahrain: 9:03pm On May 25, 2021
Radarada ... Na by force to do wedding ?

On a second thought... That caption might not have emanated from the couple.
They probably did that arrangement just to make things easier.

Moreover who even attend uninvited party these days.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 25, 2021
abeg who una marriage help.. nah mumu go dey waste time dey read the list wether him name dey there
Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 25, 2021
Hilarious grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by crackhaus: 9:03pm On May 25, 2021
Why not just send out IVs to those they want to attend, and include their table number in the invitations...

13 Likes

Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:04pm On May 25, 2021
Pple now attend party dey don't even know d celebrant just to put something in their belly, if u are still supporting Buhari may u never know peace.....

2 Likes

Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by Mecka: 9:04pm On May 25, 2021
Serious couple
Re: Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary by Yusfunoble(m): 9:05pm On May 25, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:
They started with negativity
I feel sorry for them in advance.

Negativity indeed, why won go party wey dem no invite you?

Nigerians too like mogbo mobranch

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured / Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype / My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.