Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Mr Ibu And His Wife, Stella Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu And His Wife, Stella Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (46082 Views)

Mr Ibu Praises His Wife, Stella Maria On Her Birthday (Photos) / Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Mr. Ibu Celebrates His Wife, Stella Maris Okafor's Birthday With Makeup Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Ibu And His Wife, Stella Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Ezedon(m): 8:40pm On May 25, 2021
More Love and Togetherness ahead
Re: Mr Ibu And His Wife, Stella Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by EngrChima88: 8:43pm On May 25, 2021
Elock1:
cheesy
Hmmm!
Happy anniversary to him

God know say this man film no too dy interest me but my mother and younger sibs no go allow me hear word, ibu this ibu that.

He wife fine sha
And ibu no just Wan gree say he old
See he swag na

Then you must be a sadist ni embarassed

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu And His Wife, Stella Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Fantazy(m): 8:43pm On May 25, 2021
Chelsea Okafor

Mr. Ibu abeg born Arsenal join oh

Arsenal Okafor
Re: Mr Ibu And His Wife, Stella Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 8:45pm On May 25, 2021
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu And His Wife, Stella Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by 1beat(m): 8:46pm On May 25, 2021
Advantage of getting married to your rightful partner even when you aren't serious you will enjoy serious relationship
Re: Mr Ibu And His Wife, Stella Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Cyoung4real(m): 8:49pm On May 25, 2021
Kponkpoyokoyo!
Ekee nwanyi abuo, m'hara mgbadia grin grin grin grin Happy Anniversary Ibu Oyo-yo
Re: Mr Ibu And His Wife, Stella Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by arukwe123(m): 8:51pm On May 25, 2021
Circuitlord:
Wow! 11th wedding anniversary shocked
Mr ibu is 60 years old now, that mean he got married when he was 49 years old!
Nawa oo, upon say he get money!

But this man too like polo, upon his big tummy...nawa oo
Tight body hug polo for that matter..

I really enjoy this dude movies
this is not his first marriage undecided
Re: Mr Ibu And His Wife, Stella Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Elock1: 8:51pm On May 25, 2021
EngrChima88:

Then you must be a sadist ni embarassed

oga I must not like what you like okay, so get the Bleep outta here

Heard of Mike Epps, d Lawrence, regina hall even bovi
They crack me up.. So stfu

Do u even know the meaning of sadist?

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu And His Wife, Stella Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by doneback04: 8:54pm On May 25, 2021
Baba for movie back then, really I must say I appreciate your movie. Congrats on your anniversary wishes you many more years ahead
Re: Mr Ibu And His Wife, Stella Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by hopexter(m): 8:54pm On May 25, 2021
First wife anniversary abi second wife? Cos I remember some months ago wey you use trailer move your wife go your matrimonial home shocked
Re: Mr Ibu And His Wife, Stella Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by LightUpWithKemi: 8:59pm On May 25, 2021
Congrats.

Doing giveaway to celebrate children's day. Watch and subscribe my video uploaded for Candace@1 and other videos.

Navigation: Start from my signature
Re: Mr Ibu And His Wife, Stella Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by pickatyouu: 9:14pm On May 25, 2021
Happy anniversary.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Mr Ibu And His Wife, Stella Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by owobokiri(m): 9:20pm On May 25, 2021
You go fear bellee..
Re: Mr Ibu And His Wife, Stella Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Confirmedzombie: 9:23pm On May 25, 2021
Very ugly broke frustrated dirty couples.
Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Mr Ibu And His Wife, Stella Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by smile11s(m): 9:30pm On May 25, 2021
Congrats.

Him even born Jay Jay Okocha
Re: Mr Ibu And His Wife, Stella Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by smile11s(m): 9:32pm On May 25, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
Mtcheeeeeew

Wetin you get? Stupid agama lizard like you. Your yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu And His Wife, Stella Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by iswallker(m): 9:37pm On May 25, 2021
Did he marry at 50

Re: Mr Ibu And His Wife, Stella Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by St0rm(m): 9:40pm On May 25, 2021
Re: Mr Ibu And His Wife, Stella Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Elock1: 9:41pm On May 25, 2021
St0rm:

Oga nobody ask you this thing you dey yarn o�
shebi na comment section I dy so, I insult u? abi u just want mk I notice u too
Re: Mr Ibu And His Wife, Stella Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Yemi1001: 9:43pm On May 25, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Mr Ibu And His Wife, Stella Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by St0rm(m): 9:44pm On May 25, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
Mtcheeeeeew
With your display of bitterness and disrespect for the elderly, it's very obvious you're a product of a torn condom. I wish you well because it's not entirely your fault but you can still change.
Re: Mr Ibu And His Wife, Stella Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by MrMacinterchi1: 9:45pm On May 25, 2021
Grandmaster4:
wahoo happy marriage anniversary.. The film I watched that makes me laugh so hard is " Nicodemus" and his first film I watched is "Appiah way" he acted it along Ada Ameh and Akin& paw paw .he don't even act film nowadays.. he tried nah
at a cheap price dm me for your logo and flyer designs
the man was sick and still recovering. he was poisoned last year.
Re: Mr Ibu And His Wife, Stella Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by St0rm(m): 9:48pm On May 25, 2021
Elock1:
shebi na comment section I dy so, I insult u? abi u just want mk I notice u too

You no fit just congratulate them dey go your way. "His movie no dey interest me, my mother and younger sibs blah blah blah..."

Just dey misyarn dey rep your simp nation.
Re: Mr Ibu And His Wife, Stella Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Elock1: 9:48pm On May 25, 2021
St0rm:

You no fit just congratulate them dey go your way. "His movie no dey interest me, my mother and younger sibs blah blah blah..."

Just dey misyarn dey rep your simp nation.
Guy go and sleep, who you think say you be to tell me wetin I go do?

Goodnyt
Re: Mr Ibu And His Wife, Stella Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by EngrChima88: 10:28pm On May 25, 2021
Elock1:
oga I must not like what you like okay, so get the Bleep outta here

Heard of Mike Epps, d Lawrence, regina hall even bovi
They crack me up.. So stfu

Do u even know the meaning of sadist?

Ask yourself no or consult the Oxford dictionary if you have one grin
Re: Mr Ibu And His Wife, Stella Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by merits(m): 10:59pm On May 25, 2021
Congrats
Re: Mr Ibu And His Wife, Stella Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Dynamixblog: 11:15pm On May 25, 2021
Congratulations to Mr ibu
Re: Mr Ibu And His Wife, Stella Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Elock1: 11:20pm On May 25, 2021
EngrChima88:

Ask yourself no or consult the Oxford dictionary if you have one grin
baba no vex Sha.. Na just say I don't like that sadist word
Re: Mr Ibu And His Wife, Stella Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by aje55393: 11:30pm On May 25, 2021
Very ugly broke frustrated dirty couples.Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Mr Ibu And His Wife, Stella Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Deemayor: 11:43pm On May 25, 2021
Elock1:
cheesy
Hmmm!
Happy anniversary to him

God know say this man film no too dy interest me but my mother and younger sibs no go allow me hear word, ibu this ibu that.

He wife fine sha
And ibu no just Wan gree say he old
See he swag na

Keep quiet!! You dey interesting?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Veteran Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Slays In New Pictures / Blackface's Father, Ahmedu Ocholi Is Dead / Sophia Williams Celebrates Young Mula, Her Boyfriend's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.