Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,490 members, 7,808,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Help My GF Wants To Break Up With Me She Says My Third Leg Is Too Big - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My GF Wants To Break Up With Me She Says My Third Leg Is Too Big (1941 Views)

My Gf Wants To Have Sex Without A Condom. What Should I Do / Help My Gf Wants To Kill Herself / Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My GF Wants To Break Up With Me She Says My Third Leg Is Too Big by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 25, 2021
Please I need your honest opinion i don't want to let her go.
Re: Help My GF Wants To Break Up With Me She Says My Third Leg Is Too Big by greatnaija01: 6:34pm On May 25, 2021
positivevibez:

I think she is just a sex object to you.... YOU HAVE NO INTENTIONS OF MARRIAGE... so if the ONLY reason she wants to leave is SEX ORGAN, then you are not in any relationship, you are just in a sad excuse for sex called a sexationship... or a situationship.

Learn properly about relationship before you enter, and enter only for the goal of marriage.
Re: Help My GF Wants To Break Up With Me She Says My Third Leg Is Too Big by foworex293: 6:39pm On May 25, 2021
undecided
Re: Help My GF Wants To Break Up With Me She Says My Third Leg Is Too Big by blockgeek69(m): 7:01pm On May 25, 2021
Mumu post
Re: Help My GF Wants To Break Up With Me She Says My Third Leg Is Too Big by richmond500: 7:03pm On May 25, 2021
positivevibez:
she should be more worried that u have 3 legs, when everyone has two
Re: Help My GF Wants To Break Up With Me She Says My Third Leg Is Too Big by Uzomacharles: 7:47pm On May 25, 2021
Stupid post
Re: Help My GF Wants To Break Up With Me She Says My Third Leg Is Too Big by Kondomatic(m): 7:54pm On May 25, 2021
positivevibez:
Simple something.

Tell her to show you how much she can take then you wrap the rest with towel.

Thank me later.
Re: Help My GF Wants To Break Up With Me She Says My Third Leg Is Too Big by EverythingFit: 8:00pm On May 25, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcwE3uWqpF4

I thought it's two legs people used to have o grin
Re: Help My GF Wants To Break Up With Me She Says My Third Leg Is Too Big by EverythingFit: 8:00pm On May 25, 2021
Re: Help My GF Wants To Break Up With Me She Says My Third Leg Is Too Big by Cadamlk: 8:18pm On May 25, 2021
What honest opinion do you need again? You have a huge and rare asset that many girls crave for and you are there complaining.
Re: Help My GF Wants To Break Up With Me She Says My Third Leg Is Too Big by Cholls(m): 8:27pm On May 25, 2021
blockgeek69:
Mumu post

Re: Help My GF Wants To Break Up With Me She Says My Third Leg Is Too Big by dnawah(m): 11:04pm On May 25, 2021
positivevibez:
u want kill person?

(1) (Reply)

I Get Money Luck When Ever I Masturbate But Feel Bad / She Didn't Even Check On Me When I Was Sick / Her Ex Always Call Her Everyday & They Talk More Than An Hour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.