Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,146,303 members, 7,792,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

The Secret Of Mr Daniel Who Bought A New Car Last Week. People Called Him A .... - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Secret Of Mr Daniel Who Bought A New Car Last Week. People Called Him A .... (279 Views)

You Would Have Made N14M naira Today For Free If You Had 1 Bitcoin Last Week / I Just Bought A Laptop And I Need Apps For Graphics Design And Webdesign / When He Came Here 5 Years Ago, We Called Him A Scam, See Our Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Of Mr Daniel Who Bought A New Car Last Week. People Called Him A .... by Chrisever: 6:53pm On May 25, 2021
So this is what some people are doing…

Mr Daniel lost his job last year after the coronavirus lockdown.

He doesn't even have money to feed his family and not to talk of school fees.

His situation was so bad to the extent that he started begging people for money to... at least provide food for family.

Even the landlord gave him quit notice because he can't afford his house rent.

And he moved to an uncompleted building with his family.

But then from the month of September last year, people noticed some positive changes in his life.

He rented a new apartment even better than his former apartment.

His children also resumed back to school because the fee has been settled.

At first people are happy with his progress but the way he keeps on purchasing new property like washing machine, big generator, freezer etc...

Made people start suspecting that he is a ritualist because he doesn't even have a job.

He is always at home.

Yesterday he exposed himself in the presence of his two friends after he purchased a new car (Toyota Camry) Last week.

This is how his two friends discover his hidden secret.

Mr John and Ola visited him 2 days after he purchased the new car.

Getting to the house Mr Daniel welcomed them and he kept his phone on the table beside Mr Ola then...

He went to the freezer to get some kola nuts (drink) for his visitors.

Immediately a message entered his phone and it was a credit alert of 258k according to Mr Ola….. who sat right beside the table where Daniel kept his phone.

After he offered them the kola nut, Ola told him, ``Show us the way" ... tell us your secret, we want to make it big like you.

But Mr Daniel reply, is by grace of God ooo.

Mr Ola added even the 258k alert that just entered now is also the grace of God?

Daniel asked Him… How do you know about the alert?

John said that is not the question, what we want to know Is… tell us your secret, so that we can start getting alert ...
even without going to work just like you.

Daniel smiled and said, OK I will tell you my secret.

Ola added, yes we want to know so that we can join you.

Daniel replied my secret is "Affiliate marketing". I started in July last year.

What is affiliate marketing and how does it work? John asked.

As an affiliate marketer... My job is to recommend useful products to the people who need them…

and if they buy based on my recommendation, the owner of the products will give me my commission.

For example, if I sold a product of 20k the owner of the product will give me 10k.

I don't even have my own product. What I Am selling is other people's products and I don't have a shop. My office is my phone and data connection.

Wow that's good, can you please teach us? Mr John asked him.

No…

But if you want to learn I can refer you to my mentor Mr Chris.

He will teach you for Free... as a matter of fact, he is hosting another training tomorrow you can reach him with this number below

09 1 30 194 2 73

Just send "affiliate" as WhatsApp SMS to him and he will add you to his WhatsApp group.

Send it now... before the registration ends.

He will teach you everything you need to know about affiliate marketing for Free.

Ola said wow that's good oo… But I don't have a laptop and I am also very busy because of my work.

No, you don't need a laptop, your smartphone is good to go… And you don't need to quit your job, 1 - 2 hours work daily is enough.

Send "Affiliate" as WhatsApp SMS to

09 1 30 194 2 73.

(1) (Reply)

Send Whatsapp Message Using Python / How To Convert AVI To MP4/MP4 To AVI / In Need Of A Good App Builder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.