Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Edikanikong: Most Delicious Soup Ever Cooked. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Edikanikong: Most Delicious Soup Ever Cooked. (557 Views)

The Most Delicious Part Of New Year Jollof Rice! / What's The Cheapest Food You've Ever Cooked? / See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Edikanikong: Most Delicious Soup Ever Cooked. by mcemma(m): 7:43pm On May 25, 2021
Have you had edikanikong soup before? It is the most tasty soup ever from the Efik natives of southern Nigeria. I can't forget the richness of the aroma and nutrients. Can you cook it? Let's discuss...

1 Like

Re: Edikanikong: Most Delicious Soup Ever Cooked. by mariahAngel(f): 8:26pm On May 25, 2021
Edikangikong is overrated taste wise in my opinion. Though it's packed nutritionally.

It basically just consists of various proteins, much leafy vegetables, onions, pepper(spicy if you will), seasoning, salt and palm oil. That's all!

Lacks deeper flavour.
Re: Edikanikong: Most Delicious Soup Ever Cooked. by tchidi066(f): 9:27pm On May 25, 2021
One of my favourite soups apart from afang, that one is my holy grail, it consist of vegetables, ugu(pumpkin leaves and water leave), just make sure you put enough, crayfish, mangala fish, stock fish and cowskin, and it needs enough palm oil, you can also add periwinkle if you want , you don't need much water in the soup, cos the leaves especially water leave contains water already, i only use the small stock i got from the meat as water.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The 12 Essential Foods To Boost Your Metabolism / Who Discovered These Foods? / Win Car In Miloflakes !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.