Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,799 members, 7,798,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Jerusalem Christian Priest Hospitalised After Attack By Israeli Settlers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jerusalem Christian Priest Hospitalised After Attack By Israeli Settlers (711 Views)

Fani-kayode Hospitalised After DSS Grilling, Says Lawyer / Edo Aguebor Hospitalised After Attack In Edo (Photo) / Sasa Clashes: Hausa Settlers Leaving Oyo State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jerusalem Christian Priest Hospitalised After Attack By Israeli Settlers by Elbinawi: 8:32pm On May 25, 2021
Jerusalem Christian priest hospitalised after attack by Israeli settlers https:///2fiuykiYda
Re: Jerusalem Christian Priest Hospitalised After Attack By Israeli Settlers by Cholls(m): 8:36pm On May 25, 2021
My brother when you say settlers you mean Jews

1 Like

Re: Jerusalem Christian Priest Hospitalised After Attack By Israeli Settlers by mike8804: 8:40pm On May 25, 2021
Elbinawi:
Jerusalem Christian priest hospitalised after attack by Israeli settlers https:///2fiuykiYda
I know you will be the one to post this, you go soon tire

1 Like

Re: Jerusalem Christian Priest Hospitalised After Attack By Israeli Settlers by Coldsperm: 8:58pm On May 25, 2021
Elbinawi:
Do you want us to hate Israel or what? Now answer me this question sincerely. If Jerusalem which is where Christians go for Pilgrimage is in the hands of Palestinians, would they allow any Christian near there? Answer that and know why we can't and will never support Palestine. Thank you!!!

4 Likes

Re: Jerusalem Christian Priest Hospitalised After Attack By Israeli Settlers by Valkrie: 9:01pm On May 25, 2021
Coldsperm:

Do you want us to hate Israel or what? Now answer me this question sincerely. If Jerusalem which is where Christians go for Pilgrimage is in the hands of Palestinians, would they allow any Christian near there? Answer that and know why we can't and will never support Palestine. Thank you!!!

No mind the mofo....he is confused. !!
Re: Jerusalem Christian Priest Hospitalised After Attack By Israeli Settlers by Saifullah01: 9:55pm On May 25, 2021
Coldsperm:

Was it not the muslims that maintained the site and its various churches and synagogue opened to the 3 Faiths for over a 1000 years before the coming of the colonialist in the 19th century?

The church of the holy sepulchre has remained a church due to the importance islam assigned to places of worship.

Here is what the Quran teaches : "And were it not that Allah checks the people, some by means of others, there would have been demolished monasteries, churches, synagogues, and mosques in which the name of Allah is much mentioned" ch22 v40
Notice how it is stressed to muslims that monasteries, churches, mosques and synagogues are places where Allah's name is celebrated

1 Like

Re: Jerusalem Christian Priest Hospitalised After Attack By Israeli Settlers by cybersoldiers: 10:17pm On May 25, 2021
Elbinawi:

You're never ashamed of these your foolish posts against Christians and the Jewish people.

Leave Christians, leave Jews

Face your terrorist religion called "ISLAM"

CHRISTIANS AND JEWS ARE INSEPARABLE.

1 Like

Re: Jerusalem Christian Priest Hospitalised After Attack By Israeli Settlers by WorldRichest: 11:02pm On May 25, 2021
Coldsperm:

It is stupid and nonsensical for any person with a functional brain to spend millions on Naira for so called pilgrimage to either Israel or Saudi Arabia. It makes no sense whatsoever.

I am a Yoruba boy. I am a Muslim. Religion will not brainwash me

(1) (Reply)

Who's Operating Buharis Twitter Handle / Buhari’s Leopard Can’t Change Its Spots- Punch / Enugu Cop's Misuse Of Fire Arms: Ugwuanyi Visits Victims, Expresses Shock (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.