Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,982 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (41522 Views)

Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested / Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) / Kidnappers Who Abducted Businessman In Rivers Arrested. See How Much They Shared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 9:14am On May 26, 2021
hmmm
Re: Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Topnotchguides: 9:15am On May 26, 2021
Soldiers wey protect lives again

Pls watch and subscribe to my channel

*6️⃣ FOODS THAT BUILD THE BUTT�, BODY�‍♂️, ABS�️‍♂️*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isJ8fJvWtf4
Re: Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ThuGnificenX: 9:15am On May 26, 2021
The man he killed is a husband, a husband and a shipping agent at the sea Port in rivers state.

He was just killed for nothing!

2 Likes

Re: Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 9:16am On May 26, 2021
Hand go touch am,e no go good ooo angry
Re: Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by BetExpert: 9:16am On May 26, 2021
They should feed this devil to the giant crocodiles in River Nile. No need of beating, no need to touch him, just throw him inside the middle of the Nile river and let the 10,000 giant 28 FT crocodiles there do the rest.

1 Like

Re: Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NEWSREPORT: 9:20am On May 26, 2021
Re: Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 9:21am On May 26, 2021
Hashabiah:
This is a daily occurence in the zoo so i do not see the big issue here. After all, its just another tragic tale that will be swept under the carpet as usual

No big issue until it happens to your family. Sometimes I wonder how some people here think before they type.

1 Like

Re: Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by focus2727(m): 9:22am On May 26, 2021
Hashabiah:
This is a daily occurence in the zoo so i do not see the big issue here. After all, its just another tragic tale that will be swept under the carpet as usual
uYes usually perpetrated by biafruad men who are desperate to answer been big Boy's.
Re: Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by EmmyNorse(m): 9:23am On May 26, 2021
To be helpful to someone in need is another risk again
Re: Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by BetExpert: 9:24am On May 26, 2021
And the worst part is that if not for the tracker they use to catch him, the guy would have easily passed through all police check points without them checking his papers because on top say na soldier man. Maybe he for don enter cotonou by now go sell am. Then come back and be doing fine boy soldier dey carry olosho with blood money. Nigeria is fúcked!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Goodness10(m): 9:30am On May 26, 2021
But wait that man on uniform na military man?
Re: Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Kebbiprince: 9:31am On May 26, 2021
BetExpert:
And the worst part is that if not for the tracker they use to catch him, the guy would have easily passed through all police check points without them checking his papers because on top say na soldier man. Maybe he for don enter cotonou by now go sell am. Then come back and be doing fine boy soldier dey carry olosho with blood money. Nigeria is fúcked!
I'm telling you, too bad
Re: Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by revived2: 9:32am On May 26, 2021
Nah my second car type be that shaaa

E go be

Same way I I have a stranger a lift from ipetu ijesha to ilesha
Only to have accident at erio that almost claimed my life

Thank God I came out unhurt

E Go Be For This Guy Men

Infact E be Many Things As I No Fit Run That Kinda Shit Again

1 Like

Re: Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Johel(m): 9:34am On May 26, 2021
WetinhappenPR:
This man on military uniform met a guy at Eleme Junction, heading to Akwa Ibom State, Ikot Abasi to be precise and begged for a lift, the innocent car owner (driver) gave him a lift, but unknowingly, he had other motives.

His motives was to kill the owner of the car along the way and snatch the car.

He actually succeeded in his plans of killing an innocent helper, but never knew the car had a tracker.

He was tracked to a hotel and arrested.

Can you imagine how wicked human beings are?

Man's inhumanity to man!

SOURCE: https://www.instagram.com/p/CPTvFUiFukO/?utm_medium=copy_link

Nigerian army are useless
Re: Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by honor4me: 9:35am On May 26, 2021
Hashabiah:

It’s your people who regarded the country as a zoo that are actually committing this kind of crime. Your state of mind of regarding the whole country populated by good citizens being referred to as a Zoo. How I wish there is just a law to sanction the use of deragotry languages. And more so how I wish I could see you and physically assault you for calling my dear a country with such language!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by cloud(m): 9:38am On May 26, 2021
mecussey:

Most of them are terrorists in camo
if one banker steals money from a customer, can we then say all or most bankers are thieves? Don't just come back to nairaland and open your mouth waaaaa, because it's a faceless forum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by brightDdon(m): 9:39am On May 26, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
The man resemble gov wike

Smiles,,,,true ,,the resemblance is obvious.

1 Like

Re: Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 9:41am On May 26, 2021
This type of animals are the ones making it difficult to help innocent travellers, that are stranded on the high way. May God help us, make we no go carry wetin go kill us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Yommychrz(m): 9:41am On May 26, 2021
hisgrace090:

Our govt punishes no one for this kind of issue.
Atimes jungle justice is the best
Re: Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by oatzeal(m): 9:42am On May 26, 2021
4dStreet:
Ig acct for sale
how many followers? Drop ur WhatsApp for discussion
Re: Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by xpd154(m): 9:43am On May 26, 2021
Justice justice justice
Even now our security agency who vow to provide us with security are now the once taking innocent live hmmmm
Buhari administration in security is a failure and lesson to all who voted him to power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ada9ja(f): 9:44am On May 26, 2021
Northernblood3:
Now, tell me exactly who are the terrorists.

ESN OR Nigerian army?

Be careful who you support when you see these things happening in Imo, Media can make you support the oppressor against the oppressed..

These terrorists in form of Security MUST BE STOPPED BY ANY MEANS POSSIBLE
or rebels in form of ESN must crushed by all means
Re: Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 9:45am On May 26, 2021
Thats why I don't pick people anymore when driving mostly when I am going to deliver a client's car. Last time I delivered a car to a client in akwa ibom(05 sienna). Na so so observe we dey observe ourselves and they noticed i was clocking 160 when road free and I dey tell them say anybody wey feel say e fit collect steering for my hand, na die all of us go die ooooooooo shocked till I dropped them off at onitsha from there i no pick mosquito lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by gbengaadeleye12: 9:47am On May 26, 2021
Wicked soul
WetinhappenPR:
This man on military uniform met a guy at Eleme Junction, heading to Akwa Ibom State, Ikot Abasi to be precise and begged for a lift, the innocent car owner (driver) gave him a lift, but unknowingly, he had other motives.

His motives was to kill the owner of the car along the way and snatch the car.

He actually succeeded in his plans of killing an innocent helper, but never knew the car had a tracker.

He was tracked to a hotel and arrested.

Can you imagine how wicked human beings are?

Man's inhumanity to man!

SOURCE: https://www.instagram.com/p/CPTvFUiFukO/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Originalsly: 9:47am On May 26, 2021
Hmmm.... from the video ... the rising anger in the crowd closing in on him ... I strongly believe he is no longer among the living.

1 Like

Re: Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by mecussey(m): 9:49am On May 26, 2021
cloud:
if one banker steals money from a customer, can we then say all or most bankers are thieves? Don't just come back to nairaland and open your mouth waaaaa, because it's a faceless forum

I know your region, nothing different.
Re: Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by doneback04: 9:51am On May 26, 2021
Justice should be taking immediately, no time to take him to court, since it is confirmed he kills someone who helped him out he should be killed immediately too
Re: Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Lazenby007(m): 9:53am On May 26, 2021
Na fulani man! He is working for that burukutu-drinking man inside one rock for Abuja.
Re: Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by SocialJustice: 9:55am On May 26, 2021
I like that he's already bleeding.

1 Like

Re: Man In Army Uniform Kills Car Owner In Rivers, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by willorie(f): 9:58am On May 26, 2021
As Naija be like this, I can only offer my church members that I've been seeing for a long time a RIDE not some stranger or any uniform man on the street
Anything is imminent 4 naija

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Set Self Ablaze Over Wife’s Infidelity In Delta (photo) / Kufre Umoh Uwem Jailed For Rape In Aberdeen, Scotland, Months After Wedding / Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.