Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

This Is What Real Niggars Masturbaté With. (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What Real Niggars Masturbaté With. (pictures) (8905 Views)

How Real Niggars Can Identify B*tches. Don't Be Played. / Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures / This Is What Real Men Do (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Real Niggars Masturbaté With. (pictures) by Dissap: 10:04pm On May 25, 2021
Yo Hommies! Hope y'all are fine.
Now here's the real Niggars stuff mehn... Forget about some mf vaselines, this is what real Niggars use to masturbaté mehn!
Damn! I'mma see y'all later hommies!

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Is What Real Niggars Masturbaté With. (pictures) by dimexy247(m): 10:07pm On May 25, 2021
Many are mad..........

Silentgroper:
but few are roaming.

God bless you bro

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Real Niggars Masturbaté With. (pictures) by Silentgroper(m): 10:08pm On May 25, 2021
dimexy247:
Many are mad..........
but few are roaming.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Real Niggars Masturbaté With. (pictures) by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 25, 2021
U no go try am again
Re: This Is What Real Niggars Masturbaté With. (pictures) by Theboy21: 10:16pm On May 25, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Re: This Is What Real Niggars Masturbaté With. (pictures) by pansophist(m): 10:23pm On May 25, 2021
I use engine oil, how badder than that can you get? grin

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Real Niggars Masturbaté With. (pictures) by longetivity(m): 10:29pm On May 25, 2021
How did you guys use Vaseline and other body creams to masturbate? Someone should tell me
Re: This Is What Real Niggars Masturbaté With. (pictures) by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 25, 2021
I'd like to see how you look in person. Werey cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is What Real Niggars Masturbaté With. (pictures) by thatsleepboy1: 11:57pm On May 25, 2021

Re: This Is What Real Niggars Masturbaté With. (pictures) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 12:01am On May 26, 2021
pansophist:
I use engine oil, how badder than that can you get? grin

When some people are using sand paper?

6 Likes

Re: This Is What Real Niggars Masturbaté With. (pictures) by thatsleepboy1: 1:16am On May 26, 2021
SmellySperm:
I'd like to see how you look in person. Werey cheesy
Re: This Is What Real Niggars Masturbaté With. (pictures) by Broadmind: 1:48am On May 26, 2021
...you wanna see crazy
Re: This Is What Real Niggars Masturbaté With. (pictures) by moriss33(m): 4:11am On May 26, 2021
U wan craze ?
Re: This Is What Real Niggars Masturbaté With. (pictures) by daambassador: 5:38am On May 26, 2021
Craziness on the highest level or probably you took load or blunt
Re: This Is What Real Niggars Masturbaté With. (pictures) by Nobody: 6:12am On May 26, 2021
Oga mind what you post on social media. Many ignorant kids are here. You may influence them and they will take this seriously thinking anybody truely uses Aboniki balm.

I pity the imbeccile that will use ABONIKI balm to masturbate. Sorry is your full name.

You will confess that Jesus is Lord

10 Likes

Re: This Is What Real Niggars Masturbaté With. (pictures) by stupidmod3: 6:43am On May 26, 2021
grin

YOU INTO MUSIC? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: This Is What Real Niggars Masturbaté With. (pictures) by mespusinglez(m): 8:17am On May 26, 2021
Damn!!!

Mah Mannn!!! wink wink wink wink
Re: This Is What Real Niggars Masturbaté With. (pictures) by WallStreetfx(m): 8:18am On May 26, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Thank you for making me laugh today.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Real Niggars Masturbaté With. (pictures) by RuddyDesign: 8:24am On May 26, 2021
Correct bro

1 Like

Re: This Is What Real Niggars Masturbaté With. (pictures) by Hintona(f): 9:04am On May 26, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

When some people are using sand paper?

Some people dey even use acid

1 Like

Re: This Is What Real Niggars Masturbaté With. (pictures) by thaoriginator: 9:18am On May 26, 2021
Me bloodclaat
Re: This Is What Real Niggars Masturbaté With. (pictures) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:19am On May 26, 2021
Nah pussy and boobs I dey use masturbate
Re: This Is What Real Niggars Masturbaté With. (pictures) by Mayorcrown53(m): 9:27am On May 26, 2021
Re: This Is What Real Niggars Masturbaté With. (pictures) by obyrich(m): 9:39am On May 26, 2021
Dissap:
Now here's the real Niggars stuff mehn... Forget about some mf vaselines, this is what real Niggars use to masturbaté mehn!
Congrats on your discovery. A Nobel prize awaits you.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Real Niggars Masturbaté With. (pictures) by udomonday: 9:41am On May 26, 2021
Atomic rub is the best.
Re: This Is What Real Niggars Masturbaté With. (pictures) by ClassicMan202(m): 10:10am On May 26, 2021
Hintona:

Some people dey even use acid

Which one you self dey use? angry
Re: This Is What Real Niggars Masturbaté With. (pictures) by respect80(m): 10:20am On May 26, 2021
Dissap:

Mtcheeeewww!
Stop misleading the masses.
Real niggis use LOKO rob not ABONIKI. In fact, Loko rob triggers the production of testosterone so the more you masturbaté with it, the more sperm cell your body secretes. Just try it out and thank me later.
Re: This Is What Real Niggars Masturbaté With. (pictures) by Englishisamust: 10:31am On May 26, 2021
Re: This Is What Real Niggars Masturbaté With. (pictures) by Zhongkui: 10:54am On May 26, 2021
Facebook account for sale. 10+ years with over 3.5k friends
Quote me if you're a serious buyer
NB. No scam please
Re: This Is What Real Niggars Masturbaté With. (pictures) by Xbursta(m): 12:51pm On May 26, 2021
Dissap:

You must be a ritualist sir

Re: This Is What Real Niggars Masturbaté With. (pictures) by Casper21: 7:06pm On May 26, 2021
respect80:

Mtcheeeewww!
Stop misleading the masses.
Real niggis use LOKO rob not ABONIKI. In fact, Loko rob triggers the production of testosterone so the more you masturbaté with it, the more sperm cell your body secretes. Just try it out and thank me later.

Ibiakwa, u are aware that masturbating decrease testosterone and u wan come add Rob ontop are you not damaging the inner lining tissues of your testes
Re: This Is What Real Niggars Masturbaté With. (pictures) by airminem(f): 2:23pm On Jun 15, 2021
obyrich:
Congrats on your discovery. A Nobel prize awaits you.
Yes Dissap

(1) (Reply)

I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! / Why Ladies Are Not On Property Or Other Important Section On NL / Bad Pains When Having Sex?lil Hlp Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.