Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,755 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Nigeria Is Flourishing Like A Palm Tree (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Flourishing Like A Palm Tree (picture) (520 Views)

Man Climb Palm Tree To Paste Peter Obi's Poster In His Community (Pictures) / Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / STRANGE: Goats Spotted Climbing A Very Tall Palm Tree (Photos + Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Flourishing Like A Palm Tree (picture) by SouthWestBlood(m): 10:20pm On May 25, 2021
Do you agree?

As I was driving home tonight and almost at the end of 3rd mainland bridge, there was traffic and that was when my attention was drawn to this sticker.

Well, we can all agree that the sticker is misleading. What I wonder right now is how anyone could go to print this sticker to sell or share for free. Oh didn't end there, did it? And then, someone goes on to paste it on his car. It's malicious and deceptive. Unless there is another Nigeria out there. Wait! That number plate says it's the same geographical location where I'm in, called Nigeria. shocked

I won't forget to add, that, Nigeria will never work. No, it's not a curse or me being pessimistic. For the remainders who still think otherwise, y'all are in for a never ending debacle.

Disintegration is the next way to try.

Ciao!

Re: Nigeria Is Flourishing Like A Palm Tree (picture) by Augla1: 10:33pm On May 25, 2021
We don see how the country dey flourish for with that his jalopy of a car

(1) (Reply)

Police Launch Manhunt Against Ex-enugu High Court Judge / Breaking: Obaseki Appoints Osaigbovo Iyoha As Chief Of Staff / Nnamdi Kanu & Sunday Igboho Are Not The Threat To One Nigeria But Buhari - Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.