Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Akwa Ibom Is PDP, Udom Emmanuel Dispels Defection Rumour - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Is PDP, Udom Emmanuel Dispels Defection Rumour (8653 Views)

Wike Visits Ganduje Amid Defection Rumour / PDP Leaders Meet Goodluck Jonathan Amid Defection Rumour (Video) / Uduaghan Congratulates Fayemi Amidst Defection Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Is PDP, Udom Emmanuel Dispels Defection Rumour by Nobody: 6:28am On May 26, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
grin grin grin

No wonder they keep producing house maids in large quantities.

If akwa ibom broke away today from Nigeria
It would be like Qatar

Clowns like you are the reason why everyone is clamoring for seperation

5 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Is PDP, Udom Emmanuel Dispels Defection Rumour by respectfully: 6:32am On May 26, 2021
Yoruba the dirtiest tribe in the whole world. Their women like defecating inside their rooms after eating two cups of pepper soup. Very dirty, disgusting and ugly tribe.

5 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Is PDP, Udom Emmanuel Dispels Defection Rumour by Blackdisciple(m): 6:34am On May 26, 2021
Well if u defect to APC we will see it , If you did not we will still see it
Re: Akwa Ibom Is PDP, Udom Emmanuel Dispels Defection Rumour by NkanAkpanika: 6:42am On May 26, 2021
respectfully:
Yoruba the dirtiest tribe in the whole world. Their women like defecating inside their rooms after eating two cups of pepper soup. Very dirty, disgusting and ugly tribe.
Very true and most of their men are mouth odour certified..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Is PDP, Udom Emmanuel Dispels Defection Rumour by Nobody: 6:51am On May 26, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
grin grin grin

You no get Shame.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Is PDP, Udom Emmanuel Dispels Defection Rumour by Bahamas95(m): 7:14am On May 26, 2021
“Tell them that it is not the same. The kind of anointing that is in PDP cannot be found in any Party.”

Tomorrow you will hear a different story, believe these fvcking polithiefcians at your own peril. All of them are the same, be it PDP or APC.........They are just using gullible Nigerians to catch cruise.
Re: Akwa Ibom Is PDP, Udom Emmanuel Dispels Defection Rumour by realstars: 7:23am On May 26, 2021
There Is Peace In PDP States And Trubles In APC States.
Re: Akwa Ibom Is PDP, Udom Emmanuel Dispels Defection Rumour by neyorlmogzy(m): 7:29am On May 26, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
grin grin grin

Like the one that gave birth to you ba? What is funny about this ridiculous thing you wrote? This is how Ethnic, Cultural and Religious sentiment begins..FOOL

5 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Is PDP, Udom Emmanuel Dispels Defection Rumour by PussyOdour(m): 7:30am On May 26, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
grin grin grin

No wonder they keep producing house maids in large quuantities.

Says a dirty Yoruba pig

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Is PDP, Udom Emmanuel Dispels Defection Rumour by ComeToJesus: 7:30am On May 26, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
grin grin grin

What is the connection between what he said and your shallow, stereotypical and feather-brained opinion?

You need to shed this toga of foolishness and crass hatred for your fellow men.

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Is PDP, Udom Emmanuel Dispels Defection Rumour by Heavensent01(m): 7:39am On May 26, 2021
then tomorrow you will see him saying I decamped to APC to help then commission project and build bridges across the Akwa ibom

I'll rather believe armed robber than believe these bunch of scallywags Nigeria politicians
Re: Akwa Ibom Is PDP, Udom Emmanuel Dispels Defection Rumour by amazingspiderma: 7:44am On May 26, 2021
FATALITY

Re: Akwa Ibom Is PDP, Udom Emmanuel Dispels Defection Rumour by Guyman111: 7:45am On May 26, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
grin grin grin

Am trying to see sense in this your comment but just can't find any. My question now is! Do you reason from your anus?

5 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Is PDP, Udom Emmanuel Dispels Defection Rumour by Nanavati(m): 7:53am On May 26, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
grin grin grin

Are you done displaying the emptiness of your brain

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Is PDP, Udom Emmanuel Dispels Defection Rumour by AntiAPC2023(f): 8:16am On May 26, 2021
Praxis758:
The lesson that Akwa-ibomites taught Akpabio is still very fresh.

Even Akpabio once said PDP is like a religion in Akwa-Ibom state.
forget all this pdp APC Rubbish, this man's Regime is the worst so far
Re: Akwa Ibom Is PDP, Udom Emmanuel Dispels Defection Rumour by COdeGenesis: 8:23am On May 26, 2021
chrisxxx:

You would have called him St Emmanuel if he had moved to your vampire party.

Who is talking about party here. Whether APC or PDP they are all criminals running the state and embezzling funds that would have benefitted poor people in the state. They eat the bread and leave the crumbs for people like you to pick. God will judge all of them. It won't be well with u
Re: Akwa Ibom Is PDP, Udom Emmanuel Dispels Defection Rumour by geewean(m): 8:26am On May 26, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
grin grin grin

The infrastructures resident in my state here it will take your state another millennium to have such. Product of an odious sperm ejaculation.

6 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Is PDP, Udom Emmanuel Dispels Defection Rumour by NkanAkpanika: 8:54am On May 26, 2021
geewean:

The infrastructures resident in my state here it will take your state another millennium to have such. Product of an odious sperm ejaculation.
grin

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Is PDP, Udom Emmanuel Dispels Defection Rumour by NkanAkpanika: 8:55am On May 26, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
Proof it or becos he as not shared loot like Akpabio did to you
Re: Akwa Ibom Is PDP, Udom Emmanuel Dispels Defection Rumour by AntiAPC2023(f): 8:57am On May 26, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

Proof it or becos he as not shared loot like Akpabio did to you
kop inua doh
Re: Akwa Ibom Is PDP, Udom Emmanuel Dispels Defection Rumour by paltielx: 9:46am On May 26, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
grin grin grin

YOU ARE A BIG IDIOT

5 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Is PDP, Udom Emmanuel Dispels Defection Rumour by Codes151(m): 11:22am On May 26, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
grin grin grin

you will not die. But live to eat your words

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Is PDP, Udom Emmanuel Dispels Defection Rumour by Praxis758: 12:58pm On May 26, 2021
AntiAPC2023:

A pained disciple of Akpabio spotted.

If Udom Emmanuel is a failure, what would you tag Yahya Bello of Kogi?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Is PDP, Udom Emmanuel Dispels Defection Rumour by Glamouzpeter(f): 1:13pm On May 26, 2021
That's my able Governor

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Is PDP, Udom Emmanuel Dispels Defection Rumour by AntiAPC2023(f): 1:50pm On May 26, 2021
Praxis758:

A pained disciple of Akpabio spotted.

If Udom Emmanuel is a failure, what would you tag Yahya Bello of Kogi?
GYB is far better than the useless deacon.
You're not even an Akwa Ibomite neither do you reside here so I don't expect you to understand
Re: Akwa Ibom Is PDP, Udom Emmanuel Dispels Defection Rumour by Promiseibritam: 3:58pm On May 26, 2021
My Excellency, I Will forever be proud of you.
God Bless you for Remembering OBOT AKARA.
Re: Akwa Ibom Is PDP, Udom Emmanuel Dispels Defection Rumour by Promiseibritam: 4:03pm On May 26, 2021
His Excellency
I Wish u see my comment

You gave my Dad 5million to build his sch when his school was breakDown cuz itz was close to the road

the sch has been completed
u said u will return to see it but u hv nt since then.

"SEAT OF WISDOM ACADEMY"
NTO EDINO, OBOT AKARA LGA.
AKWA IBOM STATE

GOD BLESS U SIR
Re: Akwa Ibom Is PDP, Udom Emmanuel Dispels Defection Rumour by EdiskyHarry: 5:19pm On May 26, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
grin grin grin

I beg no vex, apart from being stupid, what else do you do for a living?
Re: Akwa Ibom Is PDP, Udom Emmanuel Dispels Defection Rumour by Praxis758: 6:08pm On May 26, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
GYB is far better than the useless deacon.
You're not even an Akwa Ibomite neither do you reside here so I don't expect you to understand

I'm not arguing with you.

Kindly mention a single sector in Kogi where a sane Kogite/Nigerian can applaud Yahya Bello.

I still believe that only pro-Akpabios will not see anything good in the Deacon's style of governance.
Re: Akwa Ibom Is PDP, Udom Emmanuel Dispels Defection Rumour by AntiAPC2023(f): 8:14pm On May 26, 2021
Praxis758:

I'm not arguing with you.

Kindly mention a single sector in Kogi where a sane Kogite/Nigerian can applaud Yahya Bello.

I still believe that only pro-Akpabios will not see anything good in the Deacon's style of governance.
pay a visit to Akwa Ibom state and reside here for a month and see for yourself the definition of misgovernance and maladministration

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Polls: Nigeria’s Democracy Now Truly Mature — Buhari / Jonathan Releases N23bn Military Pension Arrears … Orders Review Of Pensioners Allowances / These 27 Famous Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Quotes Will Make You Laugh Till You Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.