Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

My Relationship Is About Crashing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Is About Crashing (34011 Views)

Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing / Relationship About Crashing / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Relationship Is About Crashing by Authentic2008(m): 11:35pm On May 25, 2021
Good evening family. I am a young of 28yrs old and a final year student of one of the prestigious university in Nigeria.

A few month back, I met this lady who happens to be a student of this same university. At first we started as friends and during this friendship, I discovered that she has a boyfriend but the relationship wasn't that ok. During our friendship, she told me that, it was this guy that breaks the padlock (u know what I mean). At the long run the guy broke up with her due to mistrust,insecurity and mistreatment. During this period of our friendship, I developed feelings for her cus of her trained personality and religious upbringing. As a very sharp guy, i took my opportunity and talk to her, she agreed and we started dating officially. The relationship was very smooth and we mingled also( Hope u understand).

Suddenly, this same ex of hers calls her and begins to apologise. She agree to his pleas without considering my feelings..To cut it short, they started dating back.

Few days later, she came back and started apologising to me saying that she loves me, she feels free whenever she is with me and that I always makes her to concentrate more on the things of God and mostly the qualities she wants in a man that she finds it in me...

But anytime this guy talk to her and beg her, she will agree and go back to him...

Funny enough I've come to love her deeply. Am really confused and I need ur advise on what to do.

YOUR COMMENTS WILL BE HIGHLY NEEEDED

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by Tolexander: 11:52pm On May 25, 2021
I’m sorry bro, your aren’t in a relationship, you are in a relationboat

485 Likes 20 Shares

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by VillagePipu: 11:57pm On May 25, 2021
What you should do is to carry both of your parents and go beg her...

... To give you back your brain because you type like someone without a brain.

455 Likes 27 Shares

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by VillagePipu: 11:58pm On May 25, 2021

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by DICKstractor: 12:20am On May 26, 2021
undecided undecided

The good guy in the relationship. Girls love bad boys for dating. Don't worry, when she's ready to settle down she will come to you for marriage with an overused and overstretched kpekus.

And I know you'll recieve her in good faith. Amen

288 Likes 19 Shares

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by Wawelexy(m): 12:21am On May 26, 2021
Oga u no sharp kan kan. She use u do back up during dose time she had issues with her first boyfriend. And mind u, if the pussy tire that nigga again, him go break up again and she will run back to u. And if the guy miss the toto as usual, she will willingly go back, just becos the guy forrks better than u do.

192 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by Bola146(f): 12:28am On May 26, 2021
Na them Kikikikikikikiki grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by Godada(m): 1:05am On May 26, 2021
Guy just abort that relationcanoe but that guy that unlock her padlock is in a relationship

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by SUCKCESSFUL: 1:11am On May 26, 2021
Op you spent about 10 minutes writing this gibberish you no receive sense? undecided
At the age of 28 you're still this dumb?

Common sense is not actually common indeed.

141 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by 1beat(m): 5:10am On May 26, 2021
She's using you like a drug any time she is depressed why her hrt is is with that guy

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by Mikester: 5:22am On May 26, 2021
There are many women in the world, and you chose to tie your happiness to one who doesn't want you?

You aren't a man but an insecure child. Wisen up and quit that relationship.

I'm starting to feel this is a fake story.

109 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by Cutie09(m): 5:29am On May 26, 2021
Authentic2008:
Good evening family. I am a young of 28yrs old and a final year student of one of the prestigious university in Nigeria.

A few month back, I met this lady who happens to be a student of this same university. At first we started as friends and during this friendship, I discovered that she has a boyfriend but the relationship wasn't that ok. During our friendship, she told me that, it was this guy that breaks the padlock (u know what I mean). At the long run the guy broke up with her due to mistrust,insecurity and mistreatment. During this period of our friendship, I developed feelings for her cus of her trained personality and religious upbringing. As a very sharp guy, i took my opportunity and talk to her, she agreed and we started dating officially. The relationship was very smooth and we mingled also( Hope u understand).

Suddenly, this same ex of hers calls her and begins to apologise. She agree to his pleas without considering my feelings..To cut it short, they started dating back.

Few days later, she came back and started apologising to me saying that she loves me, she feels free whenever she is with me and that I always makes her to concentrate more on the things of God and mostly the qualities she wants in a man that she finds it in me...

But anytime this guy talk to her and beg her, she will agree and go back to him...

Funny enough I've come to love her deeply. Am really confused and I need ur advise on what to do.

Bro move on don't let her be using you as back up cover you deserve better more than a backup. Good luck sir

10 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by stupidmod3: 6:44am On May 26, 2021
sorry take h

soundbooth for sale

4 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by 5ine: 6:48am On May 26, 2021
No do graduate...dey carry woman wey no get sense for head.

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by debbydams(f): 6:48am On May 26, 2021
Lol..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by BigDan69: 6:50am On May 26, 2021
Lols, use her as Bleep mate. Simple

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by paulolee(m): 7:01am On May 26, 2021
remove love n allow feelings die with wat u have with her.. shes still inlove wit dt guy n jus keeping u as an option..
look for anoda banny n d love for her will die n you can just keep her for straffs only..
she would keep giving it to you very easily but if u aint dt type of a guy n u still acting like d few good guys out there, jus kick her out bcoz its "no love lost n n love found"..

13 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by Nobody: 7:41am On May 26, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided undecided

The good guy in the relationship. Girls love bad boys for dating. Do t worry, when she's ready to settle down she will come to you for marriage with am overused and overstretched kpekus.

And I know you'll recieve her in good faith. Amen
Lol baba even added an "amen" grin

11 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by DMechyy: 7:49am On May 26, 2021
Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by Khd95(m): 8:08am On May 26, 2021
You are a mumu man, you agree to date a woman that was just dumped by her ex that broke the kokoro of her temple, thinking you have won a huge jackpot, meanwhile, she was using you to heal from her ex, unfortunately for you okafors law is more accurate than ohm's law grin

Next time, act like a bestie and give her all the attention she wants but don't ask to date her, na stupid move, and you know what they say about besties, if youba re real nigga u will know

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by femi4: 8:10am On May 26, 2021
Authentic2008:

Okafor's law at work. She ll always go back to her ex. Let her go else you ll have your heart broken several times

13 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by moriss33(m): 8:51am On May 26, 2021
Leave person Gf...go find yours

20 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by gregyboy(m): 9:30am On May 26, 2021
Authentic2008:

Turn her to friends with benefit,

Accept her relationship advancement everytime she runs coming back to you slowly pull out your emotions you have with her, that way it wont hurt much

Get yourself a new girlfriend

And watch her tears in 3D

Keep this word
The more you hurt me the less i cry

37 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by GIANTPLUSHUB: 9:49am On May 26, 2021
Tolexander:
I’m sorry bro, your aren’t in a relationship, you are in a relationboat

Not even a Relationboat. He's in a relationSIMP

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:09am On May 26, 2021
Fast and pray..
Beg her.
Send her money..
Buy gifts for her..
That is how Real Boys do..
grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:11am On May 26, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Not even a Relationboat. He's in a relationSIMP

Relationsimp.. guy why you tell op the truth nah..
No tell am.. e go shock am one day.. na lagoon em go and wn jump that day..lol

5 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:12am On May 26, 2021
gregyboy:

Turn her to friends with benefit,

Accept her relationship advancement everytime she runs coming back to you slowly pull out your emotions you have with her,

Get yourself a new girlfriend

And watch how she will endup in tears

You dey give TRP advice to a simp and you think he would value it??
Leave am.. he even said he is religious.. make em go fast for her to change. Lol

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:14am On May 26, 2021
Khd95:
You are a mumu man, you agree to date a woman that was just dumped by her ex that broke the kokoro of her temple, thinking you have won a huge jackpot, meanwhile, she was using you to heal from her ex, unfortunately for you okafors law is more accurate than ohm's law grin

Next time, act like a bestie and give her all the attention she wants but don't ask to date her, na stupid move, and you know what they say about besties, if youba re real nigga u will know

Lol.. no mind the mumu boy.. a guy of 28 behaving like a boy of 19.. a shame.. e go shock am

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:17am On May 26, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:
Op you spent about 10 minutes writing this gibberish you no receive sense? undecided
At the age of 28 you're still this dumb?

Common sense is not actually common indeed.

Dumb at 28.. my thought exactly.. see the Kain graduate wey we go produce.. one that doesn't have simple common sense.. how this one wn take contribute positively in a workforce.. he is idiotic.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:18am On May 26, 2021
VillagePipu:

I am here for the violence..
Op na big Simp..

5 Likes

Re: My Relationship Is About Crashing by neighbourhud: 11:18am On May 26, 2021
The good guy?

That is not the spec ladies want.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Understanding The Secret Language Of Women / How Do I Approach A Widow? / Different Ways Nigerian Girls React And Handle Relationship Break Ups. - Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.