Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) (55412 Views)

Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) / Naked Unknown Gunman Hailed In Owerri As He Entertains Imo Residents / Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by SenecaTheYonger: 8:46am On May 26, 2021
That's why crime never seem to end or reduce because they always capture the innocent and post on media. That's why I can never believe any photo of a criminal suspect from the Nigerian Police.

Is there any police force in this world that is worse than the Nigerian police? Please someone should tell me.

4 Likes

Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by Gr8Nez(m): 8:46am On May 26, 2021
Olatunji1929:
If your bro is not a criminal he will be released but being a MD of an oyel company doesn't mean that your brother can not be a criminal dem no dey right am for face
shut up e

2 Likes

Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by Nobody: 8:47am On May 26, 2021
owobokiri:

Listen to your treacherous self..
Such a person with such a job will have the time to go and shoot up a police station?
Most of the leaders of terrorist groups like Osama bin laden had respectable jobs. To me the guy just looks like he was at the wrong place.
Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by BetExpert: 8:47am On May 26, 2021
Zoo police doing what they do best - framing up innocent citizens for crimes they know nothing about. Extrajudicial killings of innocent people and labelling them armed robbers or UGM. May God judge these devils in human skin

3 Likes

Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by Bahamas95(m): 8:47am On May 26, 2021
So many innocent citizens have been killed by these demons who call themselves policemen.

4 Likes

Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by rottennaija(m): 8:47am On May 26, 2021
FarahAideed:
Once again the diabolic lies of the police have been busted ..I hope they don't murder him in custody

This is not to say that the Police don't parade innocent citizens or have not been making mistakes. But we don't really know people. If he truly innocent and his story checks up, he will be released.

2 Likes

Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by Angelfrost(m): 8:47am On May 26, 2021
Why arrest and parade people when you have no concrete proof or evidence that they did the crime??! Don't they realize that the damage to the person's reputation will be irreparable even after being let go...

In a working or functioning nation, that guy will collect millions in lawsuit filed against these useless and ill-trained police force.

4 Likes

Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by Sijo01(f): 8:48am On May 26, 2021
Organise a massive protest around the city to attract the relevant authorities to facilitate his release before he's murdered in cold blood and his corpse dump in the river.

4 Likes

Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by jditimiya(m): 8:48am On May 26, 2021
The unknow gun man is still yet unknow. Police will never change never.[img][/img]

2 Likes

Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:48am On May 26, 2021
AmadiAba:
Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works in Oil Firm as Unknown Gunman - Lady Cries Out | #IgbereTV

"My beloved uncle is innocent. He came back yesterday from Bonny ISLAND with his family because of his father inlaw burial that will hold on Friday 28th May 2021. He is responsible and works in an Oil Company. He came to owerri early hours of today to buy some things and was arrested and paraded as unknown gunman." - Queen Elias

https://igberetvnews.com/1391167/police-paraded-uncle-works-oil-firm-unknown-gunman-lady-cries-photos/

Fear NIgeriaN pOlice

2 Likes

Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by DonCortino: 8:48am On May 26, 2021
Olatunji1929:
If your bro is not a criminal he will be released but being a MD of an oyel company doesn't mean that your brother can not be a criminal dem no dey right am for face

not in Nigerian police custody.
Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by DonCortino: 8:49am On May 26, 2021
owobokiri:

Such a person with such a job will have the time to go and shoot up a police station?

and d guy work in bonny island o!

2 Likes

Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by Danny50: 8:49am On May 26, 2021
owobokiri:
They might have been killed by now!
I don't know that yellow one, but dude looks like some low key hustler dragged out of his his car for just being at the wrong place at the wrong time and termed a terrorist. He looks totally lost.
You are good.

2 Likes

Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by jimyjames(m): 8:49am On May 26, 2021
BarrElChapo:
Get a lawyer not cry out on social media..

Bringing such case to public notice is 10 times better than hiring a lawyer.

4 Likes

Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by Angelfrost(m): 8:50am On May 26, 2021
Olatunji1929:

Try and use your brain sir... Enough of this naivety.

How many innocent people arrested by police were let go with apologies in this 3rd world nation??! Are they supposed to parade and designate people as criminal elements without proof or proper investigation??!

3 Likes

Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by mike8804: 8:50am On May 26, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

Hate filled as usual. "If your brother" made nonsense of whatever trash you wrote afterwards.
You don't even consider a young intelligent man who has been contributing a very critical sector of the economy a fellow Nigerian. Meaning, the term Nigerian is vague and doesn't belong to anyone. We are just Igbos, Yorubas, Hausas etc
the guy na fulani
Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by tishbite41(m): 8:51am On May 26, 2021
See innocent pple wey popo wan frame up

3 Likes

Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by Akharmony: 8:51am On May 26, 2021
This ones were just hand picked so that Dpo can have something to tell his boss

3 Likes

Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by BetExpert: 8:51am On May 26, 2021
Till today Nigeria Police have never paraded 1 single killer herdsmen killing thousands of people across the country, they will be doing photoshoot with bandits and they pose like professional models, but innocent people will be arrested and framed up and paraded as criminals

7 Likes

Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by Mozegee: 8:52am On May 26, 2021
This is getting serious,the nija police doing what the know best

3 Likes

Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by Pearl05(f): 8:52am On May 26, 2021
The man was even wearing socks, which criminal minded man dresses up well to go and do crime?

That's how they go about picking innocent people and hang crimes on their head, while the real criminals are out there.

5 Likes

Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by drey076(m): 8:52am On May 26, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Excuse us let him prove himself in the court beyond reasonable.
like if they would be tried
Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by 27Pushing30: 8:52am On May 26, 2021
Keep an open mind

He works in an Oil company as what?

Only problem is lack of transparency in Nigeria(in this case the police force n outcome of their investigations)
owobokiri:

1 Like

Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by DonCortino: 8:53am On May 26, 2021
budusky05:
So because he works for an oil company he's now innocent of crimes?
so pesin go leave him work for bonny island, carry him family come dey shoot gun for owerri?

listen to yourself again.

3 Likes

Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by The5DME(m): 8:53am On May 26, 2021
Nigeria is finished.
Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by Angelfrost(m): 8:54am On May 26, 2021
budusky05:
So because he works for an oil company he's now innocent of crimes?

So, what evidence led to his arrest??!... Were these people caught in the act??!

3 Likes

Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by xrkanny: 8:54am On May 26, 2021
We are honestly in the most dangerous period in our lives.

Going out from the house and coming back safe to that same house is in deed a miracle these days.

But who still believe NP these days

Believing NP is the same as believing LAI at your perils.

4 Likes

Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by Cburke(m): 8:54am On May 26, 2021
Oya imagine. Nigeria has never been a country with sane leadership where it mattered to the pple

Re: Police Paraded My Uncle Who Works In Oil Firm As Gunman - Lady Cries Out (pics) by Obipaul77(m): 8:55am On May 26, 2021
FarahAideed:
Once again the diabolic lies of the police have been busted ..I hope they don't murder him in custody
What!! , Whosoever murders him shall sleep no more.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole Lands In Benin Airport, Received By Supporters (Photos) / Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane / President Buhari's Visit To Kano: Funny Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.