Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,234 members, 7,780,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:30 PM

Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? (1684 Views)

What Happened To A Man Who Took His New Wife To His One Room For Honeymoon / Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? / What Is The Meaning And Purpose Of Honeymoon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by nurabela: 4:58am On Apr 30, 2011
Where do you think is the best place in this world for honeymoon?
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 30, 2011
Paris. Kissing in the eiffel tower overlooking france sure is romantic. And also visiting historic sites like the Louvre(biggest museum in the world and it contains the Mona Lisa painting).
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by ragdollz: 9:52am On Apr 30, 2011
Who doesn't know that Africa has the best romantic spots? Forget those barmy places like Italy, France etc. Go to South Africa or even Nigeria and make those honeymoon babies grin grin
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by 190: 10:23am On Apr 30, 2011
^Ragdollz Hot i bet your honeymoon would be in Bauchi state
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by ragdollz: 10:26am On Apr 30, 2011
Heh heh WRONG.

Cross River is more my thing. 190 u on the other hand, couldn't afford a room in Niger Republic grin talk less of Naija grin
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by 190: 10:49am On Apr 30, 2011
^story, i missed our night outins rag baby.

U know me well now! I nor dey f[i]u[/i]ck up grin grin
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by osas007(m): 12:43pm On Apr 30, 2011
Hawaii boss, explore the beauty of what nature has been able to create in that land,
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by BABE3: 12:46pm On Apr 30, 2011
Obudu Cattle Ranch! wink
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2011
nurabela:

Where do you think is the best place in this world for honeymoon?

The bedroom.
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by Pweety4me(f): 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2011
Buckingham Palace! cheesy tongue
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by 190: 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2011
cool cool
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by Natasha2(f): 12:57pm On Apr 30, 2011
^^^emm don't know for now there are so many beautiful places
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by CrudeOil2(m): 12:57pm On Apr 30, 2011
Pweety4me:

Buckingham Palace! cheesy tongue
That's our spot.
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by Pweety4me(f): 1:03pm On Apr 30, 2011
^^Na proposal tongue
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 30, 2011
Paris, Hawaii, Caribbean, Brazil and the rest of the Pacific/Polynesian Islands.  smiley
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by 190: 1:06pm On Apr 30, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Paris, Hawaii, Caribbean, Brazil and the rest of the Pacific/Polynesian Islands.  smiley
undecided angry shocked angry undecided >>> Afrika grin
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 30, 2011
hmmmm. . .where in Africa?
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by 190: 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2011
kenya
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by CrudeOil2(m): 1:13pm On Apr 30, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^Na proposal tongue
YES!
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 30, 2011
190:

kenya

oh. . .i. . .see.
So anyway poster like I said. . . grin

MzDarkSkin:

HIGH190, Surely you can name some in Nigeria at least. smiley
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by Pweety4me(f): 1:18pm On Apr 30, 2011
Crude Oil:

YES!
Ok wait 4 me.
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by 190: 1:29pm On Apr 30, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

oh. . .i. . .see.
So anyway poster like I said. . . grin

HIGH190, Surely you can name some in Nigeria at least. smiley

OP forget all what' shes mentioned

Neither myself nor my Nigerian/Jamo/American kids would be go there

we are heading to the most romantic hot spots in the world!!

Africa!! cheesy

maybe she can visit there alone by herself undecided
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2011
awww no luck? I don't know bro. Africa is petty big.
You can't even look up one? undecided lazy much? tongue

besides it's no question we would be visiting those places I listed. cheesy

How could I forget to add Cancun, Mexico (altho, you must be VERY careful
because of the civil/drug war going on there). smiley
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by 190: 1:37pm On Apr 30, 2011
^Shatttaapp Just shshaaattap!! you and who would be going where
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 30, 2011
^^ are you hating because I am right?

Check out this list as of 21 April 2011: http://www.tiptoptens.com/2011/04/21/10-best-honeymoon-destinations/

this is making ME want to go on vacation!!!!!  cheesy 190 let's go!  tongue stop hating and pack your things  grin. . .in 2 years LMAO!

OH MY GAWSHNESS! Bahamas I hail thee!!!!  shocked shocked

Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by 190: 1:41pm On Apr 30, 2011
hmm, undecided
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 30, 2011
African Safaris are popular for honeymooning.
I would LOOOVE to visit! smiley

top spots for them >>>> Kenya, Tanzania, Botswana, South Africa, Namibia and Zambia

since HIGH90 was too lazy to do it, here are lists/descriptions of Nigerian destinations  smiley

http://www.imdiversity.com/villages/global/Global_Tourism/TourismNigeria.asp
http://www.motherlandnigeria.com/NigerianTours.html
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by 190: 1:56pm On Apr 30, 2011
^we are going to Nigeria and maybe bahamas undecided
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 30, 2011
Sure. We will go to Nigeria and Bahamas so u can meet my fam. then we are going to
the best of the W.I.s >>> Jam-Rock. smiley

u need to rep. 4 your country bro. instead of pasting gay videos nobody watches grin, lemme see some of Nigeria. smiley
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by 190: 2:02pm On Apr 30, 2011
^ Just look at this one undecided grin grin grin
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2011
^^ just look at this two  undecided grin grin grin grin

I'm still waiting bro. angry angry
my patience are running thin like D. Trump's hair under the toupee.
Re: Where Do You Think Is The Best Place In This World For Honeymoon? by 190: 2:05pm On Apr 30, 2011
^mzdarkskin wat is it this mornin, are u missin me again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Respect To Our Naija Babes: Please! / Ur Opinion And Plssss Be Cool / Can A Pretty Promising Girl B All Yours 4ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.