Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,539 members, 7,801,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) (47544 Views)

Governor Umahi Climbs Trees As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi (Photos) / Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) / The Policeman That Shot Opeyemi Bamidel Is Not Fake But On Illegal Duty - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by sharpsecret: 11:08am On May 26, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Where u there not to believe? What research have u done not to believe, nigerians and stupidity sha
which other research...u are the stupid one hear...how can a tear gas cause such an explosion?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by thinkmoney(m): 11:18am On May 26, 2021
Malawian:

Oga, no one can dismiss tear gas. infact, it is the tear gas that will dismiss you.
Naive idiot. The problem is not our government really, the problem is the many mumus like u that we have around. You dont just want to listen to any other explanation that doesn't reinforce your bias...this is one of the root cause of our problem. This is the same attitude that make many people support some bad leaders, disregarding peoples warnings against their stance, because it just doesn't tally with their bias
Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by thinkmoney(m): 11:20am On May 26, 2021
Malawian:

Oga, no one can dismiss tear gas. infact, it is the tear gas that will dismiss you.
Do u imagine the scenario? Do u know that people will first run away for sometime only to return after the whole thing have calm down?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by amah4game: 11:41am On May 26, 2021
Be reasonable with your conclusions, Someone seeking answers to gray areas means he is a vampire? I know friends and family in uniform and pray every day for their safety how much more wish or seek for the fall of a life i cannot create? That aside, look at it like this... For someone to gain access to a secured area has to be 2 ways forced entry or a friend of the secured area with a defined reason for being allowed in... Him to be in uniform and a security guard to turn him back means he has notin to do there. It would be easier to trick a guard when you approach in a formally recognised uniform, it would have been alot complex to gain trust in mofty knowing well you dont have am appointment there ....
richeeyo:

At the rate which you vampire's are interested in sucking the blood of police officers, don't you think they would rather go undercover

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by fof1: 11:41am On May 26, 2021
Kosiso12:
Photos Of The Policeman That Was Killed By 'Tearsgas Explosion' In Ebonyi

By Wisdom Nwedene, Abakaliki 

IGBERE TV has obtained photos of the policeman that was killed in Ebonyi State by 'tearsgas'.

The Police Command in Ebonyi said there was no incident of suicide bombing in the state as being circulated in social media.

DSP Loveth Odeh, Command’s Public Relation Officer (PPRO) told journalist on Tuesday in Abakaliki that the pictures were not in connection with a suicide bomber.

“There is no bomb explosion in Ebonyi, but regrettably, this morning, one of our mobile police personnel attached to Afikpo on special duty was wounded by teargas.

“The officer mistakenly hit a teargas hung on his belt, and unfortunately, the device exploded and wounded him and he died.

“The lifeless body, the man in the picture is Inspector Idi Aminu, attached to 32 PMF Abakaliki but on special duty at Afikpo.

“So, there is no bomb blast or explosion in Ebonyi. The general public should disregard the information,” the PPRO said

https://igberetvnews.com/1391174/photos-policeman-killed-tearsgas-explosion-ebonyi/

MAY GOD SAVE US ALL IN NIGERIA. If the Police Version is Correct, then We will Continue to Thank God for His Mercies and Protections,While We Do Our Home Work,Pls.
Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:48am On May 26, 2021
Acidiously:
Simplyleo helinues mekaboy peacekante pissfullprotester . Do you believe this hen and cow BS?
Please prove you have a brain to think on your own and not braindead

See how you just mentioned the most ignorant set of people

2 Likes

Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by Donair(m): 12:02pm On May 26, 2021
Only fools will believe this story! God will continue to fight for us whenever our enemies come knocking
Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 12:18pm On May 26, 2021
You’ll believe this bill crap story if you are brainless… Manna answer your name!

So the canister was on his waist and his hand brushed the head and it detonated.

How come major damage was done to his chest region of the canister was on his waist? A tear gas canister doesn’t not have the explosive power to do such a damage.

Last question… why are Ebonyi and Imo the epicenter of violence in the SE?
Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by DonCortino: 12:22pm On May 26, 2021
SegFault:

No, for what? The situation is dubious.

he was a boko haram terrorist.
Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by jacoik(m): 12:29pm On May 26, 2021
Mokason288:
Zombies will believe this story

APC is filled with lies

To the foooools quoting me .... do you know what is tear gas?

Tear gas in an open air will be all over the market in matter of seconds

Why didn’t the market people/ eyewitness perceive the tear gas ?
lolxxxxx hahahaha guy, too much sense no go kee u

4 Likes

Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by Mokason288(m): 12:31pm On May 26, 2021
jacoik:
lolxxxxx hahahaha guy, too much sense no go kee u
Thanks my Nigger
Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by amah4game: 12:35pm On May 26, 2021
Lots and lots of unanswed questions, and the govt want ppl to just shove it down? I stand to be corrected ... Even in a court the guidin principle is defending or prosecuting your case beyond reasonable doubts. We expect positivity from the system yet we ignore and fail to see the tell tale signs inbetween the lines.
Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by Malawian(m): 12:53pm On May 26, 2021
thinkmoney:

Naive idiot. The problem is not our government really, the problem is the many mumus like u that we have around. You dont just want to listen to any other explanation that doesn't reinforce your bias...this is one of the root cause of our problem. This is the same attitude that make many people support some bad leaders, disregarding peoples warnings against their stance, because it just doesn't tally with their bias
Sense no dey anybody head for your entire generation. Oya, go online and show me one single incidence of tear gas explosion. Mad man.

2 Likes

Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by thinkmoney(m): 1:10pm On May 26, 2021
Malawian:

Sense no dey anybody head for your entire generation. Oya, go online and show me one single incidence of tear gas explosion. Mad man.
Check out this https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.ajol.info/index.php/njm/article/view/91599/81075&ved=2ahUKEwjpvaa0pefwAhX1oFwKHfitDBwQFjAFegQIBRAC&usg=AOvVaw0TSRtqtZvBEzm0I62rtKZQ&cshid=1622030340709 and either apologise to me and several thousand people on nairaland or go on with ur foolishness.
Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by dragunov: 1:44pm On May 26, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga tell us what happened, since you seem to know it all.

If it was teargas explosion, the people around the corpse would have been affected by the gas. Its probably a grenade and not a teargas cannister because it doesn't explode. Unless oyinbos have started manufacturing ones that do.
Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by funkekemi(f): 1:45pm On May 26, 2021
OluchiDelly:
I can only see Idi Amin on his name tag.
how far , longest time
Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by amah4game: 2:00pm On May 26, 2021
thank you for following your arguement with facts and evidence...from the damge shown in the pdf u shared... can you please tell me why the sharp contrast in body damage caused by an 2 accidental teargas canister explotion to the one in this incident? and two cases which were not fatal but the incident with gray areas was straight up damaging and fatal?.... [b][/b]please educate me ....
thinkmoney:

Check out this https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.ajol.info/index.php/njm/article/view/91599/81075&ved=2ahUKEwjpvaa0pefwAhX1oFwKHfitDBwQFjAFegQIBRAC&usg=AOvVaw0TSRtqtZvBEzm0I62rtKZQ&cshid=1622030340709 and either apologise to me and several thousand people on nairaland or go on with ur foolishness.
Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by mightyhaze: 2:09pm On May 26, 2021
Authoreety:
Chai... Too bad

Hausas will now be thinking that igbos planted it on purpose cos the policeman isn't igbo
You are very free to think whatever you like to think
Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by Mryacks: 2:15pm On May 26, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Rest on IDIAMIN

I saw that too...RIP Idi
Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by oluwaseyi0: 2:17pm On May 26, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
policeman wey no sabi handle teargas na suegbe

so tear gas exploded and no one else perceived it, tear gas that will have tear eyes of everybody there no one will tell them what it is

this people really takes Nigerians especially southern Nigerians for a fool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by itslinkin4005(m): 2:32pm On May 26, 2021
Kosiso12:
Photos Of The Policeman That Was Killed By 'Tearsgas Explosion' In Ebonyi

By Wisdom Nwedene, Abakaliki 

IGBERE TV has obtained photos of the policeman that was killed in Ebonyi State by 'tearsgas'.

The Police Command in Ebonyi said there was no incident of suicide bombing in the state as being circulated in social media.

DSP Loveth Odeh, Command’s Public Relation Officer (PPRO) told journalist on Tuesday in Abakaliki that the pictures were not in connection with a suicide bomber.

“There is no bomb explosion in Ebonyi, but regrettably, this morning, one of our mobile police personnel attached to Afikpo on special duty was wounded by teargas.

“The officer mistakenly hit a teargas hung on his belt, and unfortunately, the device exploded and wounded him and he died.

“The lifeless body, the man in the picture is Inspector Idi Aminu, attached to 32 PMF Abakaliki but on special duty at Afikpo.

“So, there is no bomb blast or explosion in Ebonyi. The general public should disregard the information,” the PPRO said

https://igberetvnews.com/1391174/photos-policeman-killed-tearsgas-explosion-ebonyi/
Hahahahaha so tear gas now explode ..some fools will believe this story.
Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by thinkmoney(m): 2:35pm On May 26, 2021
amah4game:
thank you for following your arguement with facts and evidence...from the damge shown in the pdf u shared... can you please tell me why the sharp contrast in body damage caused by an 2 accidental teargas canister explotion to the one in this incident? and two cases which were not fatal but the incident with gray areas was straight up damaging and fatal?.... [b][/b]please educate me ....
Thank you for being courteous in a way...I have the feeling that I attacked u too hard the first time.
Admitting error is a sign of maturity and advancement. I have a reservation about the possibility of teargas causing such extensive damage. From years of study, the injury of that man looks very much like one that a grenade could cause. Looking at the injury, one can postulate that such explosion (considering it was even on his body) cannot do much damage to others that arent very close. Hence, a more powerful explosion might be needed if the aim of the man was to cause vast damage. And considering he is a force man, there have been close to zero case of force men using suicide vest to terrorize there citizens, the cases we do hear about are of rogue force men that turn their guns on civilians.
So in this case, going with logic, it appears this incident was really an accident.
My point us that, in Nigeria we should learn to gauge things and give corresponding , needed and adequate reactions to things. We should refrain from crying wolf...we all can be burnt
Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by LordNicvuitton(m): 2:43pm On May 26, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

They prefer to live in conspiracy and denial even with evidence ,what do you expect from less educated people

You know why i find your thoughts and replies hilarious? You & ur ilk have all made the average ignorant Igbo person to be conscious of the Ikwerre and their necrotic thought toward the average Igbo, and the Igbo man does not forget in a hurry.

The only healthy competition an Igbo man sees, is with the Yorubas and vice versa. Believe you me, no other tribe is seen as intelligently challenging as these 2, so blab all you want, shout down the heavens, Ikwerre has no oil, Ikwerre does not amount to anything when tribes with well known records speak, Ikwerre is simply a fuc.king spectator lil inconsequential ethnic group and that is all they will ever be.. at least until Igbo re-visit their chapter.
Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by amah4game: 3:09pm On May 26, 2021
courtesy demands such, maybe you hav me mistaken with someone, a saying says person wey de find road de ask questions no de quick loss. permitt me to see from your point of view...... i bolded the gray areas i have in your view pls educate me with responses....with every incident there most be an ulterior motive or careless error human error that caused it...lets assume its a grenade as seen frm damage... are grenades or what ever service device that would cause such damage, standard carry on weapon? then he signed it out prom the amoury for which duty? at the school? why was he denied entry if dat be the case. but i know of cases even on the news of servise men still in active duties using there influence, authority... to aid ulterior motives(pls udate yourself on incidences in bombing cases in jos years back....) what if his aim was not to cause damage but send a statement of terror to the populace? remember different explosive devices are created for diff damage and intentions( God forbid had that thing exploded with innocent kids would you have been saying leave him alone he is a force man?.... why did he run when he was denied access?) pls forgive my epistle....
thinkmoney:

Thank you for being courteous in a way...I have the feeling that I attacked u too hard the first time.
Admitting error is a sign of maturity and advancement. I have a reservation about the possibility of teargas causing such extensive damage. From years of study, the injury of that man looks very much like one that a grenade could cause. Looking at the injury, one can postulate that such explosion (considering it was even on his body) cannot do much damage to others that arent very close. Hence, a more powerful explosion might be needed if the aim of the man was to cause vast damage. And considering he is a force man, there have been close to zero case of force men using suicide vest to terrorize there citizens, the cases we do hear about are of rogue force men that turn their guns on civilians.
So in this case, going with logic, it appears this incident was really an accident.
My point us that, in Nigeria we should learn to gauge things and give corresponding , needed and adequate reactions to things. We should refrain from crying wolf...we all can be burnt
Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by Josywhyte: 3:18pm On May 26, 2021
So na the second Idiamin be this after the first one been die years back
Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by OluchiDelly: 3:48pm On May 26, 2021
funkekemi:
how far , longest time
Who u pls?
Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by philisto: 4:38pm On May 26, 2021
Two voice one incident. Govt said grennade (apc) servicing and police say teargas. Which one to follow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by Skmoda(m): 6:57pm On May 26, 2021
tit:
tear gas canister operates like bullet.
it requires a gun to rocket it out.
if tear gas canister is shot directly at a person at close range, it would cause blunt force trauma.
it hardly has enough force to cause shattering or exploding effect, much less tear skin and bone apart without initial explosion in a gun.
You smart bro....let them continue lying....
Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by Malawian(m): 7:45pm On May 26, 2021
thinkmoney:

See the minor injuries you are comparing with a blown out hands and torso. So in your opinion, both cases could have happened from the same tear has?
Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by funkekemi(f): 10:02pm On May 26, 2021
OluchiDelly:

Who u pls?
Dss
Re: The Policeman That Was Killed By Teargas Explosion In Ebonyi (Photos) by OluchiDelly: 7:43am On May 27, 2021
funkekemi:
Dss

grin
So, have we met B4? Anything for me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo Slays In Off Shoulder Native Dress / Trouble In Tinubu's Household -the Guardian / "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.