Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,544 members, 7,801,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes - Autos (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes (53779 Views)

Tokumbo Toyota And Lexus Parts, Engines And Underneaths / Toyota And Lexus Engines And Transmissions For Sale / Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 10:37am On Apr 04, 2022
WELCOME TO BLESSED IK MOTORPARTS
*DEALERS IN ALL KIND OF ENGINES AND GEARBOXES..
*QUALITY AND INTEGRITY IS OUR WATCHWORD...
*LET US BE UR PLUG FOR STARDARD/QUALITY ENGINE AND GEARBOXES...
*WE OFFER DELIVERY NATIONWIDE WITH WARRANTY...
*STRICTLY ON PAYMENT BEFORE DELIVERY...
*THIS IS AN OPEN AND PUBLIC THREAD INCASE UR SCARED OF BEEN SCAMMED....
*OUR BUSINESS CAN ONLY GROW WITH POSITIVE COMMENTS,ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT CAN KILL OUR BUSINESS....
*SO WE ARE PROPELLED TO GIVE U THE VERY BEST...
*BE ASSURED WE WILL SERVE U WITH INTEGRITY..
*DIRECTOR..MADU COLLINS IKENNA
*CONTACT...08137915757..WHATSAPP/CALLS
*BLOCK 17...SHOP 1...AGUIYI IRONSI INTERNATIONAL SPARE PARTS MARKET..LADIPO..LAGOS STATE....
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 10:38am On Apr 04, 2022
Blissful week ahead....let us supply u with quality parts
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 7:12pm On Apr 05, 2022
New model 2GR engine and 25pin 4wheel gearbox

Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 7:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
We are open for calls and chats and video calls also..the video call is only during business hours only....9am to 6pm
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 8:21am On Apr 08, 2022
Blessed IK MOTORPARTS UR BEST plug for tokunbo engines and gearboxes...NEW ARRIVALS

2 Likes

Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 1:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
Happy weekend my people
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by grafikii: 2:48pm On Apr 11, 2022
iykecollins1:
Happy weekend my people
Hi, how much for 2008 RAV4 gear box, 13 pin
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 3:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
grafikii:
V6?
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 3:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
grafikii:
350k...Direct toks
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by blackboy(m): 4:49pm On Apr 11, 2022
I need Honda Civic 2010 gear box. Car is in Lagos. How much.
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 9:42pm On Apr 11, 2022
blackboy:
I need Honda Civic 2010 gear box. Car is in Lagos. How much.
Thanks for ur call and chat
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by grafikii: 4:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
iykecollins1:

V6?
4plug
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 5:58pm On Apr 12, 2022
grafikii:
4plug
Are u sure it's 13pin..
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 6:43am On Apr 13, 2022
Good morning...we are open for business
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2022
Happy Easter my esteem customers.....u are all blessed
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 6:29am On Apr 20, 2022
Order ur tokunbo gearboxes and engines

Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 6:47pm On Apr 22, 2022
*OUR BUSINESS CAN ONLY GROW WITH POSITIVE COMMENTS,ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT CAN KILL OUR BUSINESS....
*BLOCK 17...SHOP 1...AGUIYI IRONSI INTERNATIONAL SPARE PARTS MARKET..LADIPO..LAGOS STATE....
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by Tee814: 4:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
Thanks to Iyke Collins for supplying my 05 MDX Engine, Iyke sold me a very sound Honda J35A5 Engine. Ever since the engine got installed over a month ago, it has been running smoothly with no issues.

Iyke is a sure plug, I didn't meet him physically before we transacted, I only read previous reviews and saw that he is verified and I contacted him. Lo and behold, I contacted another Nairalander ( Tpound ) to help with the engine inspection which he did and certified it to be of good compression. I wasn't fully convinced and ordered a VIN check for the engine. VIN check came clean (181k miles for an 05 engine with good service history) and I paid for the engine.

When buying things like Toks car engines, the seller's integrity plays a huge factor as the source of the engine has to be clean and direct. That is exactly what Iykecollins has proven with this engine I bought from him.

Lest I forget, I did some little market survey before buying from Iyke and his price was also at advantage above other ladipo sellers.

Keep up the good job Iykecollins and I wish you more sales and greater heights.

3 Likes

Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by TPound(m): 6:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
Tee814:
Thanks to Iyke Collins for supplying my 05 MDX Engine, Iyke sold me a very sound Honda J35A5 Engine. Ever since the engine got installed over a month ago, it has been running smoothly with no issues.

Iyke is a sure plug, I didn't meet him physically before we transacted, I only read previous reviews and saw that he is verified and I contacted him. Lo and behold, I contacted another Nairalander ( Tpound ) to help with the engine inspection which he did and certified it to be of good compression. I wasn't fully convinced and ordered a VIN check for the engine. VIN check came clean (181k miles for an 05 engine with good service history) and I paid for the engine.

When buying things like Toks car engines, the seller's integrity plays a huge factor as the source of the engine has to be clean and direct. That is exactly what Iykecollins has proven with this engine I bought from him.

Lest I forget, I did some little market survey before buying from Iyke and his price was also at advantage above other ladipo sellers.

Keep up the good job Iykecollins and I wish you more sales and greater heights.

Glad I could be of help

2 Likes

Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by Bonshak: 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2022
Pls.what is the price of hyundai accent 2013 engine?
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by Bonshak: 8:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
How much is Hyundai Accent 2013 complete engine without a gearbox
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by llade(m): 8:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
1. How much is 2013 Ford Edge complete tokunbo engine
2. How much is 2013 Ford Edge bolarin engine
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by justifiedcoyy(m): 9:17pm On Apr 23, 2022
Do you sell Ford engines/gear boxes?
iykecollins1:
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 11:55am On Apr 24, 2022
Bonshak:
Pls.what is the price of hyundai accent 2013 engine?
Pls drop me a message on whatsapp
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 11:56am On Apr 24, 2022
llade:
1. How much is 2013 Ford Edge complete tokunbo engine
2. How much is 2013 Ford Edge bolarin engine
Pls drop me a message on whatsapp
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 8:42am On Apr 27, 2022
Direct tokunbo engines and gearboxes

Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by adubam(m): 3:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
My friend's engine has a knocking sound. He intends to buy a Belgium engine.

What's your price for Camry 2.2 engine only.

I await your response.

Location is Abuja.
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 12:23pm On Apr 28, 2022
Coil or ignition...it can carry various types...lemme see a picture
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 3:04pm On May 01, 2022
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by adubam(m): 12:12pm On May 03, 2022
adubam:
My friend's engine has a knocking sound. He intends to buy a Belgium engine.

What's your price for Camry 2.2 engine only.

I await your response.

Location is Abuja.

No reply
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 9:01pm On May 03, 2022
adubam:

No reply
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by adubam(m): 9:22pm On May 03, 2022
iykecollins1:

OK thanks. I'll get back to you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (37) (Reply)

BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE / See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… / Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.