Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes - Autos (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes (53967 Views)

Tokumbo Toyota And Lexus Parts, Engines And Underneaths / Toyota And Lexus Engines And Transmissions For Sale / Direct Tokunbo Toyota Engines And Transmissions Right To Your Doorstep.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 11:31pm On Sep 06, 2022
WELCOME TO BLESSED IK MOTORPARTS
*DEALERS IN ALL KIND OF ENGINES AND GEARBOXES..
*QUALITY AND INTEGRITY IS OUR WATCHWORD...
*LET US BE UR PLUG FOR STARDARD/QUALITY ENGINE AND GEARBOXES...
*WE OFFER DELIVERY NATIONWIDE WITH WARRANTY...
*STRICTLY ON PAYMENT BEFORE DELIVERY...
*THIS IS AN OPEN AND PUBLIC THREAD INCASE UR SCARED OF BEEN SCAMMED....
*OUR BUSINESS CAN ONLY GROW WITH POSITIVE COMMENTS,ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT CAN KILL OUR BUSINESS....
*SO WE ARE PROPELLED TO GIVE U THE VERY BEST...
*BE ASSURED WE WILL SERVE U WITH INTEGRITY..
*DIRECTOR..MADU COLLINS IKENNA
*CONTACT...08137915757..WHATSAPP/CALLS
*BLOCK 17...SHOP 1...AGUIYI IRONSI INTERNATIONAL SPARE PARTS MARKET..LADIPO..LAGOS STATE....
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 1:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
We are open for business...keep ur calls and messages coming
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by SMGGroup: 3:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
iykecollins1:
We are open for business...keep ur calls and messages coming

How much for a 2007 corolla sports engine
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by LeonMacJames(m): 12:42am On Sep 10, 2022
How much is Accord 09 V6 engine?
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 10, 2022
Dear Madu, is it possible to convert an 2004 accord automatic to manual, auto gear box was replaced last year, it's started given issues, need to know if conversion to manual is possible.
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by calculation(m): 9:21am On Sep 10, 2022
quentin06:
Dear Madu, is it possible to convert an 2004 accord automatic to manual, auto gear box was replaced last year, it's started given issues, need to know if conversion to manual is possible.
It is possible because the manual version of your vehicle model exist. What is require is, if the parts to use is available.
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 3:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
quentin06:
ofcos it possible...like the oda guy said it the parts thats needed for the conversion i dont know if it will be available...u have to buy alot of parts....even the manual gear will be very scarce cos people dont really sort after it...i myself currently do not have that gearbox
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
SMGGroup:

How much for a 2007 corolla sports engine
1zz or 2zr
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
LeonMacJames:
How much is Accord 09 V6 engine?
570k only
*OUR BUSINESS CAN ONLY GROW WITH POSITIVE COMMENTS,ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT CAN KILL OUR BUSINESS....
*BLOCK 17...SHOP 1...AGUIYI IRONSI INTERNATIONAL SPARE PARTS MARKET..LADIPO..LAGOS STATE....
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 3:44pm On Sep 11, 2022
Put a call or chat across to us for faster reply....happy sunday
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 11, 2022
iykecollins1:

ofcos it possible...like the oda guy said it the parts thats needed for the conversion i dont know if it will be available...u have to buy alot of parts....even the manual gear will be very scarce cos people dont really sort after it...i myself currently do not have that gearbox

I think from what you re saying I should just sell it and get the manual version, thanks for the advice.
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 10:39am On Sep 12, 2022
quentin06:

I think from what you re saying I should just sell it and get the manual version, thanks for the advice.
yes that will be a safer option

1 Like

Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2022
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2022
iykecollins1:
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by eginaP: 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2022
I need a toyota camry 2007 4 cylinder engine and gear
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 6:56pm On Sep 18, 2022
eginaP:
I need a toyota camry 2007 4 cylinder engine and gear
chat me up or drop me a message on whatsapp...08137915757
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 8:59am On Sep 19, 2022
We are open for business
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 7:37pm On Sep 20, 2022
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 2:46am On Sep 22, 2022
New offload

Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2022
happy sunday my esteem customers
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by izuch(m): 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hyundai Santa Fe first model V6 engine, how much?
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2022
izuch:
Hyundai Santa Fe first model V6 engine, how much?
not available at the moment
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by izuch(m): 5:06am On Sep 26, 2022
iykecollins1:

not available at the moment

Hit me up when it is, soonest
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 1:49pm On Sep 26, 2022
izuch:

Hit me up when it is, soonest
Noted
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 7:51am On Sep 27, 2022
Keep ur calls and messages coming.....We are ur sure plug for car parts replacement
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 6:59pm On Sep 30, 2022
*BLOCK 17...SHOP 1...AGUIYI IRONSI INTERNATIONAL SPARE PARTS MARKET..LADIPO..LAGOS STATE.
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 4:20pm On Oct 02, 2022
happy sunday everyone...hope u all having a nice day,mine has never been better with this Man U mauling
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 4:06am On Oct 05, 2022
*BLOCK 17...SHOP 1...AGUIYI IRONSI INTERNATIONAL SPARE PARTS MARKET..LADIPO..LAGOS STATE.
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 10:05am On Oct 07, 2022
keep ur calls and messages coming
Re: Direct Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes by iykecollins1(m): 10:48am On Oct 10, 2022
Happy new week my esteem customers

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (37) (Reply)

See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… / Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures / Free Carfax Reports: 5 Will Be Processed Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.