Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,004 members, 7,799,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Sunday Dare Debunks Reports That NYSC Scheme Will Be Scrapped - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Sunday Dare Debunks Reports That NYSC Scheme Will Be Scrapped (11053 Views)

NYSC Program May Be Scrapped As Discontinuation Bill Gets 2nd Reading / Corpers To Enjoy Minimum Wage From 2020 Budget - Sunday Dare, Minister Reveals / Corpers Will Enjoy New Minimum Wage - Minister, Sunday Dare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Dare Debunks Reports That NYSC Scheme Will Be Scrapped by yinkkus: 6:21pm On May 26, 2021
SegFault:

I still stand on the fact that one year can be used to hustle and make a life, I really hate it when the government just starts giving out money for insensible reasons after looting the nation dry. All this npower and the rest should go to hell, if you want to eat you must work.

is it not sensible if you hustle for a year and still earn #33,000(n.s.y.c money) in this corrupt country rather than be looking for job without any financial compesation in that year, especially in this corrupt country with high unemployment rate. do you think things are so rigid that during n.y.s.c you can earn money from other sources? i earned money from 3 sources during my service year. the so called Npower, Youwin how many people benefitted from it?! Corp member(s) can individually and collectively take off with some savings at the end of their service year. you should be smart in this corrupt country.
Re: Sunday Dare Debunks Reports That NYSC Scheme Will Be Scrapped by yinkkus: 6:38pm On May 26, 2021
SegFault:

I still stand on the fact that one year can be used to hustle and make a life, I really hate it when the government just starts giving out money for insensible reasons after looting the nation dry. All this npower and the rest should go to hell, if you want to eat you must work.

it's possible to earn money from n.y.s.c and other sources during the service year i did it.
it is also sensible in a country with high uemployment rate and bad govt to save money till the end of service.
some corp members are retained and others save(#) to take off later.
how many people benefitted from the so called npower, youwin?
in this corrupt country, if you are not smart, you are on your own.
Re: Sunday Dare Debunks Reports That NYSC Scheme Will Be Scrapped by Bachelorette: 7:09pm On May 26, 2021
SegFault:

30000#?! That can't feed a family for a month man, that one year can be used to better ones life, what's with Nigerians and free rubbish.

I can tell you the truth and it's verifiable. Most of the youth we are clamouring for has no bearing. Just ask some of them as we speak, you will hardly see reason in what they are saying. I'm not saying the NYSC is that good and fulfilling but some through their engagement gained one thing or the other that better their life.
Re: Sunday Dare Debunks Reports That NYSC Scheme Will Be Scrapped by DBestower126(m): 8:56pm On May 26, 2021
Most of the people that are supporting scraping of nysc are those that have done it or have no hope of doing it. The stipend have helped and would help graduates in getting capital for startup and if scrapped I dont think the government will willingly give out such amount, Nigerians are wicked this is how they stopped scholarships after gainfully enjoying it. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Sunday Dare Debunks Reports That NYSC Scheme Will Be Scrapped by BluntCrazeMan: 1:40am On May 27, 2021
Revere27:
Who be this one

Bill that is already in second stage..
Let it reach the committee stage, third reading and report stage then he would know what's up wink

A larger percentage of the Nigerian Youth are clamouring for the scrap of the NYsc scheme.
Assuming we have the Referendum Clause in our Nonsense Constitution, A Referendum na’im suppose settle this matter once and for all
Re: Sunday Dare Debunks Reports That NYSC Scheme Will Be Scrapped by olamakinde(m): 11:46am On May 28, 2021
Can you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exclusion Letter / OGUN, 16A Corpers Lets Meet Here / What If You Have The Opportunity Obasanjo And Awolowo Had??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.