Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,187 members, 7,807,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. - Business To Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. (12762 Views)

BUY AND SHIP FROM INDIA | Many india sites to shop from / Turkey Mini Importation Business - Buy & Ship From Turkey To Nigeria / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by solaceTK(m): 10:56am On Sep 11, 2021
AmgrayLogistics:
Connect with us on all our social media platforms and share your views or complains;

OUR SOCIAL REVIEWS
Instagram: http://instagram.com/amgraygloballogistics
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/amgray-Global-Investment-2008669119442456/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AmgrayL
WhatsApp: /send/?phone=2349057718505
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsKkmNngvpDgGjrHvWxmkOA

You will soon get my reviews there if you don't provide my 4 laptops you took
Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by Babydaddymateri(m): 1:01pm On Sep 11, 2021
AmgrayLogistics:
sometimes in Logistics items do get missing, we also as a company lose too and there are certain protocols we observe as a Logistics compan
so Mr ThankGod we already appealed to you, you will get your refund in due time

we are a Logistics with integrity , we ship items even more expensive than yours, we have shipped great number of expensive items and have never experienced such cases, give us time to refund you, Amgray can never scam you, we aim at giving the best service to our customers...........
"Even more expensive than yours" - That's really lovely.

And by the way, isn't it Friday yet at your end there? you promised SolaceTK a refund on Friday - we are still waiting. If no response come from you latest 13th of September (next Monday), we will assume you want to play a dirty game - then we will make it a two - way thing; you're going to love it, I promise wink

2 Likes

Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by debybeautyworld(f): 1:14pm On Sep 11, 2021
AmgrayLogistics:
Connect with us on all our social media platforms and share your views or complains;

OUR SOCIAL REVIEWS
Instagram: http://instagram.com/amgraygloballogistics
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/amgray-Global-Investment-2008669119442456/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AmgrayL
WhatsApp: /send/?phone=2349057718505
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsKkmNngvpDgGjrHvWxmkOA

Isn't it yet Friday at your end?
I talk am say na delay tactics una dey use.
I pity those that will still fall prey

1 Like

Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
scammers, provide the young man his stolen laptops

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by MikeMicheal(m): 12:01am On Sep 12, 2021
Can you help me ship bitcoin from usa?
How much will it cost?
Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2021
be wary of doing business with this scammer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by AmgrayLogistics: 9:41am On Sep 13, 2021
New week new insights
Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by solaceTK(m): 10:12am On Sep 13, 2021
AmgrayLogistics:
New week new insights

Of course, new insights to new victims to be targeted

3 Likes

Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by Saskay44: 10:41am On Sep 13, 2021
AmgrayLogistics:
New week new insights
Omo una get mind oh person day complain about bad service una still dy update thread

2 Likes

Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by AmgrayLogistics: 10:46am On Sep 13, 2021
amgray all the way
Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by solaceTK(m): 10:53am On Sep 13, 2021
AmgrayLogistics:
amgray all the way

Don't be a victim, they gain ur trust and begin to steal your expensive items and sell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by Lixusheng(m): 12:57pm On Sep 13, 2021
AmgrayLogistics:
amgray all the way

See criminals.

1 Like

Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by AmgrayLogistics: 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
never a scam, if you feel Amgray has defraud you talk to them directly not spoiling a marketter"s job

1 Like

Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by solaceTK(m): 2:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
AmgrayLogistics:
never a scam, if you feel Amgray has defraud you talk to them directly not spoiling a marketter"s job

You made a public promise which you have failed to keep to so what does that prove?

1 Like

Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by Babydaddymateri(m): 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
AmgrayLogistics:
amgray all the way
Hi, Today is 13th of September! we await your response today as regards all impending complaints that have been made here so far. Thanks
Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by MikeMicheal(m): 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2021
MikeMicheal:
Can you help me ship bitcoin from usa?
How much will it cost?
amgraylogistics thanks, I just received the bitcoins you helped me ship from USA, they are in good conditions.
I have placed an order for 2 bags of Ethereum, hoping for safe delivery of the ETH too.
Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by Arimann: 9:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
AmgrayLogistics:
these are scammers. Running away from them..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by debybeautyworld(f): 11:00pm On Sep 13, 2021
Thieves, bunch of scammers.
You open shipping company to use and scam innocent people. You pretend to be legit but you all are bunch of thieves.

3 Likes

Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by vibrant: 9:16am On Sep 14, 2021
Amgraylogistics.... desist from all form of scam. It doesn't pay

1 Like

Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by AmgrayLogistics: 10:33am On Sep 14, 2021
We are swift, fast and reliable
Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by weyreypey: 10:33am On Sep 14, 2021
AmgrayLogistics:
You steal goods in your care. How's that reliable?

1 Like

Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by AmgrayLogistics: 11:42am On Sep 14, 2021
Amgray all the way

1 Like

Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by weyreypey: 12:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
AmgrayLogistics:
We are thieves and very unreliable
Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by solaceTK(m): 1:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
Good day everyone, I am the person Amgray stole his 4 laptops of almost 1,700 dollars. For those of you who have not been following the thread, I brought the complaint on the 5th of Sept, which they publicly admitted to stealing those laptops only that they used the word misplaced just to sugar coat their evil act. You can check page 12 of this thread to read the whole story. They also publicly requested to be given till Friday 11th Sept. to conclude their investigations and refund me, they have failed to keep to their word. I believe this failure to keep to their promise shows clearly that they indeed scammed me and kills any form of doubt anyone may have that they didn't do so. They have chose to ignore me both on Whatsapp and here on their thread, and they continued disregard to address this issue, but rather continue to run their adverts with impunity clearly shows their intent on getting more victims to defraud of their life savings. Pls l urge you all to join hands with me to ensure that we stop them from defrauding others. Let's chase them away from from this forum and in this country, it is people like them that make Nigerians look bad in the eyes of the world. Pls let's publicize this in all their social media channels, facebook, Instagram, youtube, google and even Twitter, yes u can still access Twitter in Nigeria through VPN. Pls don't just sit there and watch, save others from the pains l have been through, because you never can tell the next victim could be your brother, sister or friends

4 Likes

Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by bolakale30(m): 1:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
AmgrayLogistics:

This is wrong... I don't know you guys but I will never advise anybody to patronise you because you lack integrity...

You might be an ordinary marketer, but the company you represent is fraudulent and until you do something about it, you will continue to e joy the ire of all of us here...

5 Likes

Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by mctfopt: 2:27pm On Sep 14, 2021
One bad review can cause you guys to lose thousands of business. But of course, a typical arrogant Nigerian entrepreneur will ignore this bad review and pretend as if they aren't seeing it. Settle the dude you guys are owing if you still plan on doing any business in NL.

7 Likes

Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by AmgrayLogistics: 7:51am On Sep 15, 2021
Amgray Logistics.
Stress free shopping and shipping from any online stores in USA.
It takes 7 days to arrive Nigeria.
Choose Amgray Logistics today

1 Like

Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by weyreypey: 8:02am On Sep 15, 2021
mctfopt:
One bad review can cause you guys to lose thousands of business. But of course, a typical arrogant Nigerian entrepreneur will ignore this bad review and pretend as if they aren't seeing it. Settle the dude you guys are owing if you still plan on doing any business in NL.
Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by solaceTK(m): 10:54am On Sep 16, 2021
More than 5 days you publicly said that you would refund me, l am yet to receive my refund
Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by weyreypey: 11:35am On Sep 16, 2021
solaceTK:
More than 5 days you publicly said that you .would refund me, l am yet to receive my refund
Ikpunekenwa:
Hahahahaha!
These people are still looking for avenues to at least have something they can leech on since they've collected VAT from them.

I just wanted to make sure you guys are present, whats your opinion on this?

1) Kestolove
2) Juliusmalema
3) Buckeyemedia
4) Nlpolicewoman
5) Krismas
6) Alimohammedibn
7) Falseprophet
cool Pricemajestic
9) Pantami
10) Modsfucker
11) Ibkhaleel
12) Biodun556
13) Lastcall
14) Aboks
15) Gawu1
16) Thefilmtric
17) Asidy
18) Malcoimx
19) Ibrahimmrfish
20) Adolfaboki
21) Queseda,
22) Tsagir
23) Niceman12
24) Quotasystem
25) Abduljabbar4
26) Northurmate
27) Fariq
28) Danarrewa
29) Susu888
30) Sword419
31) Spendoon
32) Bakinwuta
33) Bazamfare
34) Almaigaa
35) Arewawife
36) Northrules9ja
37) Simplyleo
38) Ngeneukwenu
39) Vedaxcool
40)
41) Budaatum
42) Monogamy
43) Donbenie
44) Candidlady
45) Supportnija
46) Safyqueen
47) Danjikanbauchi
48) Slydev
49) Oloyedewaris
50) Haakeem
51) Caseless
52) Lovenorth
53) Patrioticman007
54) Cilicmarin
55) Sarakibukola
56) Iliya1520
57) Johnsin97
58) Getmeright
59) Ipigsrdotards
60) Greenarrow1
61) Blackman7
62) Ngpatriot
63) Deji17
64) Nonpartisan1
65) Angelfrost
66) Emilo2bad
67) Antiwailer

1 Like

Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by killerdragon(m): 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2021
They are scammers o

If you like post spam until it reaches another page I will continue to post scam

3 Likes

Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by Breakingnews101: 8:22am On Sep 17, 2021
AmgrayLogistics:

The guy behind this moniker is not Amgray but a common marketer (who probably hasn't been paid in a very long time and that is just here out of obligation)...To get the attention of Amgray invade their social media handles.

This marketer has absolutely no regard for Amgray logistics, reason why he/she has kept posting silly follow-ups here.

Invade their handles now!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Register Your Business Today With CAC / Golden Penny Products Sub-distributorship And Wholesaler Partnership / Cheap and affordable peanut machine at N70,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.