Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. - Business To Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. (12744 Views)

BUY AND SHIP FROM INDIA | Many india sites to shop from / Turkey Mini Importation Business - Buy & Ship From Turkey To Nigeria / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by mrjangaweed: 9:53am On Sep 17, 2021
omo and to think I nearly paid 800k to these people to procure an item for me shocked

chaiiii reason I never doubt my instinct.

see ehh for this nairaland no matter how reputable the person or company is, always use escrow.
except for the tiny established few.

so na so my 800k for don kpai
Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by debybeautyworld(f): 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2021
Amgray logistics,
Scammers!!
Scammers!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by solaceTK(m): 5:44pm On Sep 17, 2021
Amgray logistics, l'm yet to get refund for my 4 laptops you guys made disappear
Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by Eleken: 11:51pm On Sep 17, 2021
Dragnet before closing Amgray Logistics threads. you would've carried out underground investigation and publish it on this forum. and if Amgray Logistics found guilty of salaceTK accusation. Everyone will be left with your investigation and judgement.
I reached out to Amgray Logistics admin. i was welcomed with all that transpired between Amgray Logistics and SolaceTK.
You will be shocked with my findings all this while.
You decision is fast and it's not a good one for people hoping to see the outcome and Amgray Logistics comments.

I will take out time to mention all the accounts been used to comment in all Amgray Logistics threads.
Debybeautyworld. you calling Amgray Logistics scammer.. have you done any business with Amgray and it ended been a scam? why you echoes what you don't know.

Many other. we are impatient Nigerians and that’s what eating us deep as a country.

We takes fast decision without proper investigation.

You're a thief. everyone kill him because he's a thief.
Many are dead or languishing in prison today because of the society he or she found himself called Nigeria.

On this same Amgray thread i have gone through to read. Someone accused Amgray Logistics of stealing his package, it took Amgray Logistics time to give proper address on that issue.
The accuser came out publicly here to apologise and the company forge ahead

No company or human being is perfect. Everyone have errors. That is to say give people time for proper adjustment.

SalaceTK and his accomplice. A beg you nothing is sweet to be sincere.
Your laptops are not missing. This is a case of witch-hunting.
Your case with Amgray Logistics was initially treated in that form with no proper investigation and You found the avenue to spread your fights.

Amgray Logistics should setup legal teams if not, tomorrow another person may wake up with another story.

Few underground questions i thrown to Amgray Logistics existing customers.

Here are my findings .

Dragnet I oblige you also to carry on the same investigation on the existing customers.
Contact Amgray Logistics Admin USA to hear from them too.
Closing the thread is not the right decision.
I question your expertise on this action.
Their customers are everywhere in CV ikeja ibadan and Abuja.
Their major customers base is Akure and ikeja.

Dragnet your primary job on this forum is safeguard users to unforseen circumstances.
Amgray ship every fridays by pallets
3 to 5 pallets per week.
There's no guarantee that all your packages will be in one pallet.. it may be in the 2nd, 3rd or the last pallet.
Due to limited cargo flights Amgray Logistics is not the only shipping company sending items to Nigeria.
Because of that. 2 or 3 pallets will be shipped alongside other shipping companies pallets.

The remaining pallets will be rollover to next shipping probably the coming week Friday.
Customers with high expectations then conclude he will receive all his packages.

Give it time your remaining package will be available on subsequent shipments. "customers said"

Sincerely speaking, no Amgray Logistics staff in lagos has the right to open customer box to inspect goods.. it's a solely customer responsibility and right to open the box after payment. even if you're in abuja or Anambra your package is left for you to open once it arrives your destination. At this stage if you have undying bitterness or ulterior motive you may accuse the company because they are not there with you. Remember fully well they're not expecting such accusation from you. If not they would've took security records.

How can you accuse a company of missing 3 laptops after 1 month, the same company still went ahead to steal one laptop from you and it never happened to any customers that ship in bulk..
Here got me thinking why only you?
It happens only to you that ship just 2 to 6 laptops?
Sounds real but we shall get to the bottom root.

Because of customer close relationship they try to maintain.. you took advantage of that.. they accepted the first one and promised to offer a replacement. Boommmm it happened again not more than a month.

Doubts set in and they sue for internal investigation in which they are yet to give you final comment on that.

The very week SalaceTK questioned Amgray Logistics CEO on phone chatvwhy she kept changing staff that he will not like to find any of his items missing, was the week SolaceTK started accusing Amgray Logistics of missing items.

The staff you talked about was removed because he or she was not working in accordance with the company policy to serve the company and the customers.
You have no right to question any company on policy management.

Are you working with the staff for something best known to you?

The only people that can accuse Amgray Logistics are yahoo boys.. because Amgray Logistics 100% cease any fraudulent items.. They have made it known in all the pages. Don't send any fraudulent package to the address.

ThankGod Ani.. please mention or search the web and tell us another customer accusing the company of such theft?

A case of theft or fraud is not something you can get answer quickly. Keeping you silent didn't seem that they ignore you.
Moreover this is a company that has more than 30 staffs.
Your reply will come but it will take time .

Dragnet you're now God, judge and executor. really?
The person that accused Amgray Logistics of theft and it ended up as baseless accusation, apologised thereafter, did you delete or ban his account?

This is the reason i called your accusation witch-hunting.
Dragnet, seun, please take note.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by Eleken: 11:56pm On Sep 17, 2021
Dragnet kindly unbanned Amgraylogistcs account and give them time to reply SolaceTK.

Do your background findings and get back to us.
Dragnet you will be shocked and after this, Please stop taking fast decision on any well arranged accusation on this forum.
Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by Doracity82(m): 8:41am On Sep 18, 2021
Eleken:
Dragnet before closing Amgray Logistics threads. you would've carried out underground investigation and publish it on this forum. and if Amgray Logistics found guilty of salaceTK accusation. Everyone will be left with your investigation and judgement.
I reached out to Amgray Logistics admin. i was welcomed with all that transpired between Amgray Logistics and SolaceTK.
You decision is fast and it's not a good one for people hoping to see the outcome and Amgray Logistics comments.

I will take out time to mention all the accounts been used to comment in all Amgray Logistics threads.
Debybeautyworld. you calling Amgray Logistics scammer.. have you done any business with Amgray and it ended been a scam? why you echoes what you don't know.

Many other. we are impatient Nigerians and that’s what eating us deep as a country.

Many are dead or languishing in prison today because of the society he or she found himself called Nigeria.

On this same Amgray thread i have gone through to read. Someone accused Amgray Logistics of stealing his package, it took Amgray Logistics time to give proper address on that issue.

No company or human being is perfect. Everyone have errors. That is to say give people time for proper adjustment.

Your case with Amgray Logistics was initially treated in that form with no proper investigation and You found the avenue to spread your fights.

Amgray Logistics should setup legal teams if not, tomorrow another person may wake up with another story.

Here are my findings .

Dragnet I oblige you also to carry on the same investigation on the existing customers.

Dragnet your primary job on this forum is safeguard users to unforseen circumstances.
3 to 5 pallets per week.
There's no guarantee that all your packages will be in one pallet.. it may be in the 2nd, 3rd or the last pallet.
Due to limited cargo flights Amgray Logistics is not the only shipping company sending items to Nigeria.
Because of that. 2 or 3 pallets will be shipped alongside other shipping companies pallets.

The remaining pallets will be rollover to next shipping probably the coming week Friday.
Customers with high expectations then conclude he will receive all his packages.

Give it time your remaining package will be available on subsequent shipments. "customers said"

Sincerely speaking, no Amgray Logistics staff in lagos has the right to open customer box to inspect goods.. it's a solely customer responsibility and right to open the box after payment. even if you're in abuja or Anambra your package is left for you to open once it arrives your destination. At this stage if you have undying bitterness or ulterior motive you may accuse the company because they are not there with you. Remember fully well they're not expecting such accusation from you. If not they would've took security records.

How can you accuse a company of missing 3 laptops after 1 month, the same company still went ahead to steal one laptop from you and it never happened to any customers that ship in bulk..

Because of customer close relationship they try to maintain.. you took advantage of that.. they accepted the first one and promised to offer a replacement. Boommmm it happened again not more than a month.

Doubts set in and they sue for internal investigation in which they are yet to give you final comment on that.

The very week SalaceTK questioned Amgray Logistics CEO on phone chatvwhy she kept changing staff that he will not like to find any of his items missing, was the week SolaceTK started accusing Amgray Logistics of missing items.

The staff you talked about was removed because he or she was not working in accordance with the company policy to serve the company and the customers.

The only people that can accuse Amgray Logistics are yahoo boys.. because Amgray Logistics 100% cease any fraudulent items.. They have made it known in all the pages. Don't send any fraudulent package to the address.

ThankGod Ani.. please mention or search the web and tell us another customer accusing the company of such theft?

A case of theft or fraud is not something you can get answer quickly. Keeping you silent didn't seem that they ignore you.

The person that accused Amgray Logistics of theft and it ended up as baseless accusation, apologised thereafter, did you delete or ban his account?

did you allow for proper investigation before calling this guy scammer https://www.nairaland.com/6641555/dare-alex-scammer-digital-agate.
Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by Eleken: 9:37am On Sep 18, 2021
Doracity82:
did you allow for proper investigation before calling this guy scammer https://www.nairaland.com/6641555/dare-alex-scammer-digital-agate.

Call him on phone to confirm... his phone number is there for you to call
Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by Doracity82(m): 10:23am On Sep 18, 2021
Eleken:

Call him on phone to confirm... his phone number is there for you to call
who will I call
Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by solaceTK(m): 11:20am On Sep 18, 2021
Eleken:

Here are my findings .

3 to 5 pallets per week.

Perhaps you are one of their staff hiding your cover, but whichever you are l don't really care, I don't have the time to ask anyone falsely after all prior to when the case of theft or missing laptops as you may call it, l had been using them for close to a year and never had issues with them until my laptops started developing wings and flew away after delivering to their office. You coming here to say that my laptops did not get missing with them even after they publicly admitted it is ridiculous to say the least. Well it may interest you to know that l keep proper records of my business and just you know I own a company which has been running for 6 years now and never have been accused of defrauding anybody. Having said that, l will drop a few screenshots of my chats with them and email messages. And much more will be presented in due time. You said a case of accusation of theft takes time to investigate, fine the 4 laptops missing happened on the 11th of May and 24th of June respectively, what month are we in now? From MAY/JUNE till now is how many months, you are still doing investigation, what is too difficult there to investigate when the laptops were signed for and received by identified persons, the one of 11th MAY was signed for and received by GOMEZ and the one for 24th JUNE was signed for and received by not just a staff but Mr. Seun the husband of Maltida the owners of the company, if you run a business and there is a case of missing item(s) and you know who took delivery of it, the simple question you would ask is it not, mr man you signed and received this package where did you keep it? That question is taking months to ask abi? And if there is no such case as laptops missing why would Amgray come on a public forum like this and say that the staff in question is no longer with them. And you accusing Dragnet of taking a hasty decision to close some of your thread, were you(Amgray) not the same person that requested publicly here to be given till Friday 11th Sept. to conclude your investigation and issue me a refund. Perhas in your own time zone Friday 11th Sept has not reached and since then what have you said if not to post useless adverts . You said my 3 HP laptops didn't get missing so why did you send this mail attached is the screenshots, also attached is the scraps they sent as replacement which l later returned to them.

3 Likes

Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by solaceTK(m): 11:23am On Sep 18, 2021
More pictures of the scrap they sent me as replacement for 3 HP Elitebook folio 1040 G2

Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by solaceTK(m): 11:28am On Sep 18, 2021
When l called to express my anger and even requested that I should be given shipping credit instead which would have benefited self, Maltida rejected it and they sent me another 2 nonsense and charged me on those scraps which was double cheating on my part and double gain for them
Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by solaceTK(m): 12:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
Eleken:

Here are my findings .

3 to 5 pallets per week.

You said I ship only 2 to 6 laptops, even though that is not the bone of contention here, l will still go ahead and attached a shipping label containing 14 laptops. And even if it's only 2 to 6 laptops that l buy and they ship for me weekly is that the reason some should be made to disappear ? You also said that the Alienware of 24th June missing, that l brought the complain because l complained of them removing the person that was handling their dispatch, yes l complained because the person that dispatched my package called me on Monday that he has dropped off my package at the park with an unknown transport company instead of the one they have been using to send my packages, and as at Saturday that l complained, my packages were yet to arrive Awka and l have been given 2 different drivers number and none of them were picking their calls which their staff that sent the packages even confirmed. The package finally arrived the next Monday with a well squeezed and rough carton which was not even bearing my company's name which l registered with them. At the office where l went to pick the package l took picture and short videos and sent to them before opening the box there in the office. Boomed when l opened the box 5 laptops were in the box alongside 6 chargers, I also took picture and made short videos and sent to them. I even opted to leave the package them and go, but the guy that sent it urged me to take the package to avoid further risk that their madam will address the issue when she wakes up. Later that day, their madam, Maltida called and said that it was 5 laptops that they received for me that week and it was 5 laptops that they shipped and as per the box that it was Lagos office that repackaged it in another box. 5 laptops in the box and 6 chargers where then is the 6th laptop that has the 6th charger? Maltida catergorically said she was the one that packed my package that week and it was 5 laptops that they received for me that week which was what they sent. Whereas the delivery notifications email they sent me that week was for 6 laptops, 2 laptops delivered on the 21st June, another 2 laptops delivered on the 24th June and another 2 laptops delivered on the 25th June abeg 2+2+2 is that not 6. Take a look at the attached screenshots, first was for the rubbish u said I buy only 2 to 6 laptop, the tracking label there you see 14 HP laptops which was written by them. The rest is delivery notification email messages received from them for the 6 laptops that delivered that week

Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by solaceTK(m): 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lastly for now, here is the screenshot of the email l sent to them after speaking with Maltida that day she said it was 5 laptops that they received for me within the said week and that was what they sent.
My friend, you spoke to the admin and he told you a story that favours them, talk is cheap, let them present evidence showing that l lied against them in my post. I speak with evidence. Before it was that they mistakenly put my laptops for another customer, now the story is that l don't have any laptop missing, that l am making up stories against them, and l ask to gain what will l do that?

And as for why would they steal another laptop of mine just a month after 3 got missing, that is a question only them can answer, as for me that is my major anger in the first place, I am yet to be settled for the 3 missing laptops and yet another one has disappeared again. And why would l just wake up and claim that another laptop is missing if it is not when they have not even settled the case of the first 3 laptops. I don't do cheap talks, I have my evidences, both pictures, short videos and calls recording. And when we get to where they are needed they will be presented because from all indications this matter will not end here on Nairaland. Have a good day, I don't own any shipping company so why would l be in competition with them and decides to witch hunt them? If you have brain you would ask yourself that question.

1 Like

Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by Cr0nus1: 1:20pm On Sep 18, 2021
Eleken:

Here are my findings .

3 to 5 pallets per week.

Scammer, this one of their agents

3 Likes

Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by solaceTK(m): 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2021
Eleken:

Here are my findings .

3 to 5 pallets per week.

@Eleken or whatever you call yourself, don't come here to spill trash again without presenting evidence (s) to back it up. They have evidence to prove that I am making up stories against them and they don't want to present it here for all to see, or abi Friday 11th Sept has not come in your time zone. We are not here for they said this they said that, what everyone is interested in is evidence proving otherwise. So don't come here to and try to put up a bold face when you should be burying your head in shame.

3 Likes

Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by TheOldGods: 2:46am On Sep 19, 2021

First off I would like to say something, if the logistic company admitted to this claim at first, now they are claiming that the buyer is lying to tarnish there image, then of course I am free to call them scammers. Unless not, they should be careful on the words they use now, screenshots are always taken. They can prove that the guy never purchased up to 6 laptops from them. Also for the buyer, what if, it was the seller abroad that actually misplaced your laptop? Is there a way you could verify? Did a my gray verify they picked up an alienware?
Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by solaceTK(m): 5:03am On Sep 19, 2021
TheOldGods:

First off I would like to say something, if the logistic company admitted to this claim at first, now they are claiming that the buyer is lying to tarnish there image, then of course I am free to call them scammers. Unless not, they should be careful on the words they use now, screenshots are always taken. They can prove that the guy never purchased up to 6 laptops from them. Also for the buyer, what if, it was the seller abroad that actually misplaced your laptop? Is there a way you could verify? Did a my gray verify they picked up an alienware?

Of course they did sir, take a look at the attached screenshot below, it is the delivery notification email they sent me when they received the laptop to inform me that the laptop has been delivered to them. In the screenshot you will see the tracking number and the name of the laptop, the first laptop on that screenshot is the one missing.

Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by TheOldGods: 11:39am On Sep 19, 2021
solaceTK:

Of course they did sir, take a look at the attached screenshot below, it is the delivery notification email they sent me when they received the laptop to inform me that the laptop has been delivered to them. In the screenshot you will see the tracking number and the name of the laptop, the first laptop on that screenshot is the one missing.
it's their fault. They should kindly refund you your money, so this case won't drag further. They have office in Nigeria, I suggest you sue them immediately. And sue them for 50million naira or any amount you deem fit damages they caused you. Meet a good lawyer
Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by weyreypey: 6:33pm On Sep 19, 2021
TheOldGods:
it's their fault. They should kindly refund you your money, so this case won't drag further. They have office in Nigeria, I suggest you sue them immediat.ely. And sue them for 50million naira or any amount you deem fit damages they caused you. Meet a good lawyer
Lovely suggestions
Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by BamBamK: 12:24pm On Sep 20, 2021
well said...

TheOldGods:
it's their fault. They should kindly refund you your money, so this case won't drag further. They have office in Nigeria, I suggest you sue them immediately. And sue them for 50million naira or any amount you deem fit damages they caused you. Meet a good lawyer
Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by solaceTK(m): 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2021
Amgray l am yet to get my refund

3 Likes

Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by debybeautyworld(f): 10:53am On Sep 23, 2021
Why haven't you people paid Solacetk.
Are you people waiting for the case to die so you can continue your shady business here?

4 Likes

Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by sauceEEP(m): 12:52pm On Sep 24, 2021
Scammers!

1 Like

Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by Babydaddymateri(m): 10:52pm On Sep 25, 2021
BEEN A WHILE HERE, I'VE BEEN VERY BUSY WITH A THING OR TWO. SOLACETK HOW FAR? HAVE YOUR LAPTOPS BEEN REPLACED BY THESE MISCREANTS ?
Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by solaceTK(m): 10:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
Next line of action towards recovering my laptops has been activated, demand letter has been served.
Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by Babydaddymateri(m): 12:52am On Sep 29, 2021
solaceTK:
Next line of action towards recovering my laptops has been activated, demand letter has been served.
Wow! What more can I ask for ? Good one sir! But there is more missile about to hit them soon........ They must have thought I was bluffing when I gave them ultimatum to attend to every queries in their care grin . Well, For impending Biz owners - For this life ehn, if you dey do business, wetin wey no be your own, no add ham join biz, else e go crumble lass lass nih. If na #1 or #2 you dey see for the transactions, add God's Grace join ham - Biz empires you look up to - go dey learn from you nih.

My token
Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by AmgrayLogistics: 4:11pm On Nov 29, 2021
Amgray Logistics
Re: Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. by solaceTK(m): 7:48pm On Nov 29, 2021
Fantastic u guys were waiting for the matter to die down so u can come and start ur scheming . Well that plan is not going to work, until l get refunded for my laptops

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

We Are Buying Pure LEAD Ore....any Suppliers/sellers Available? / Register Your Business Today With CAC / Golden Penny Products Sub-distributorship And Wholesaler Partnership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.