Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Nollywood Actress, Ify Onwuemene Dies Of Cancer - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress, Ify Onwuemene Dies Of Cancer (66866 Views)

Davido Gives ₦1M To Ify Onwuemene, Promises To Support Her Medical Bills / Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer / Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actress, Ify Onwuemene Dies Of Cancer by Hideki(m): 12:58pm On May 26, 2021
Everyone Dies!
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ify Onwuemene Dies Of Cancer by ManOfCompetence(m): 12:59pm On May 26, 2021
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ify Onwuemene Dies Of Cancer by Neimar: 1:01pm On May 26, 2021
stanliwise:
Ma nigga grin grin grin grin. Old people full here o

May her soul Rest In Peace

I neva old biko
Opportuned to watch it
grin grin
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ify Onwuemene Dies Of Cancer by maasoap(m): 1:02pm On May 26, 2021
solomto:
RIP...
This disease is not our disease before but we are now suffering it more than the Oyibo people.

Lol. There was no effective and proper diagnosis before. Though, it affects whites more than blacks.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ify Onwuemene Dies Of Cancer by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 1:02pm On May 26, 2021
Ọnwụ Ajoka! May her Gentle soul rest in the bossom of Almighty Chiukwu Okike abiama
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ify Onwuemene Dies Of Cancer by Mexico09(m): 1:03pm On May 26, 2021
fridayakpos:
She is lucky if i may say, me looking forward to get the Bleep out of this fuckin world
Stop saying such sad their is more to life than physical pleasure or things we see around. You are created by the Almighty for a purpose... you are special
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ify Onwuemene Dies Of Cancer by tivhador: 1:03pm On May 26, 2021
Rest in peace, beautiful
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ify Onwuemene Dies Of Cancer by goodvision12(m): 1:12pm On May 26, 2021
debbydams:
May her soul rest in peace..
chai so this woman has finally gone
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ify Onwuemene Dies Of Cancer by Cutehector(m): 1:13pm On May 26, 2021
solomto:
RIP...
This disease is not our disease before but we are now suffering it more than the Oyibo people.
swears. I wonder how it is now affecting nigerians
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ify Onwuemene Dies Of Cancer by olinduksteph(m): 1:13pm On May 26, 2021
May her soul find rest in the after life.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ify Onwuemene Dies Of Cancer by elpochas: 1:27pm On May 26, 2021
Every day people thats you and me.Rip
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ify Onwuemene Dies Of Cancer by stanley000: 1:28pm On May 26, 2021
Indomie gen keep off
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ify Onwuemene Dies Of Cancer by Revolva(m): 1:34pm On May 26, 2021
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ify Onwuemene Dies Of Cancer by FUNCENTRAL2020: 1:36pm On May 26, 2021
solomto:
RIP...
Africans have been dying from cancer for a long time, people just call it a different name, and attribute it to village people.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Ify Onwuemene Dies Of Cancer by meobizy(f): 1:40pm On May 26, 2021
She served her time and is off to the other side, if there is an other side. She should rest, the problems of the world are no longer her concern.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ify Onwuemene Dies Of Cancer by LightUpWithKemi: 1:40pm On May 26, 2021
May her soul find peace.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ify Onwuemene Dies Of Cancer by DashDolls(m): 1:52pm On May 26, 2021
OMG...this is a very sad NEWS. But why are people not open to Plant Stem Cell Therapy (The New Face Of Medicine). When we are using it to CURE so many health challenges including all stages of Cancers.

If you are waiting for ur govt to advertise it on TV then you are own ur own and you don't still know how corrupt ur Government really is. Govt and hospitals are cashing out through ur sicknesses and will not endorse what will give u a permanent cure if not they won't be in business and won't make money.

The truth is Nigerians don't believe in Plant Stem Cell Therapy even when you tell them. They call it SCAM. Their doctors will even discourage them becos they are cashing out from them by prescribing series of Chemotherapy and Radiation sessions thereby making huge money for themselves. Its just sad.

Right now, I dont stress myself telling people about it. Every man carry him load.

What people don't know is that Plant Stem Cell Therapy is a REGENERATIVE Therapy and works by Regenerating Cells in the body while destroying bad cells. It tackles the health challenge from the cellular level and we all know Cancer is as a result of multiplication of bad Cells.
Stem Cells balances the body Acid-Alkaline count and we know cancer only thrives in an acidic environment. Infact it's sad that even those suffering from different chronic health challenges are the ones that don't believe or is it that they don't read enough

All I know is that Stem Cell Therapy whether Human or Plant, is the Future of Medicine and I have seen Plant Stem Cell Therapy in action especially in curing Stage 4 Cancers of all sort.

For those that are curious to know, click here

https://www.nairaland.com/6545614/stop-battling-ailment-organ-damage

Re: Nollywood Actress, Ify Onwuemene Dies Of Cancer by Doncyn(f): 2:17pm On May 26, 2021
D same sick killed my aunty last year...mY her soul rest in perfect peace
We should take care of our health ooo
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ify Onwuemene Dies Of Cancer by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 26, 2021
Warrior down. She will be missed.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ify Onwuemene Dies Of Cancer by Missmossy(f): 3:34pm On May 26, 2021
Despite everything she still died embarassed cancer is deadly. May God grant her family the fortitude to bear the loss. It’s quite disheartening.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ify Onwuemene Dies Of Cancer by abbey621(m): 3:52pm On May 26, 2021
maasoap:

Lol. There was no effective and proper diagnosis before. Though, it affects whites more than blacks.

Actually there is not enough data to prove that since most whites have access to proper diagnosis and most black people outside of advanced countries hardly ever go for check ups. You can't record what you don't detect grin grin grin
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ify Onwuemene Dies Of Cancer by Akharmony: 4:35pm On May 26, 2021
she conqured pain. Rest in peace
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ify Onwuemene Dies Of Cancer by mikuz(m): 4:39pm On May 26, 2021
RIP, no kind of cancer wey person no go see
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ify Onwuemene Dies Of Cancer by DonroxyII: 5:05pm On May 26, 2021
solomto:
RIP...
The Price of Ignorance!!
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ify Onwuemene Dies Of Cancer by maasoap(m): 5:25pm On May 26, 2021
abbey621:

Actually there is not enough data to prove that since most whites have access to proper diagnosis and most black people outside of advanced countries hardly ever go for check ups. You can't record what you don't detect grin grin grin

It's a fact that whites are more prone to cancer than blacks and blacks are more prone to HPB/hypertension than whites. A brief Google search will provide better insights for you on this.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ify Onwuemene Dies Of Cancer by Nickymezor(f): 5:42pm On May 26, 2021
So sad, may her soul rest on. Amen
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ify Onwuemene Dies Of Cancer by fridayakpos: 6:27pm On May 26, 2021
Mexico09:

Stop saying such sad their is more to life than physical pleasure or things we see around. You are created by the Almighty for a purpose... you are special
in shoes � and see what am going through, nothing to write home about me, at age 30
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ify Onwuemene Dies Of Cancer by abbey621(m): 6:34pm On May 26, 2021
maasoap:

It's a fact that whites are more prone to cancer than blacks and blacks are more prone to HPB/hypertension than whites. A brief Google search will provide better insights for you on this.

Come on this is not even something you should be arguing, you can't call something fact when it has actually not been proven. Do you even know all the blacks in the world? Do most third world black countries have accurate database? How many Nigerians die yearly from cancer but we call it death from a brief illness? As bad as Nigeria is medically, I can name 10 more predominantly black countries with even worse healthcare systems and database, what research was done to know the cancer rates in these countries? YOU'RE BETTER THAN THIS, REASON AM!
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ify Onwuemene Dies Of Cancer by ibedun: 6:34pm On May 26, 2021
solomto:
RIP...

Mumu! We were not diagnosing nor reporting it previously. We use to think heart attack was spiritual attack.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ify Onwuemene Dies Of Cancer by kenzysmith: 6:45pm On May 26, 2021
Make them find cure for this cancer ooo
Re: Nollywood Actress, Ify Onwuemene Dies Of Cancer by khome(f): 7:16pm On May 26, 2021
May God comfort her family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? / I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh / I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.