Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Open Grazing Ban: Katsina Governor, Masari Backs Southern Governors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Grazing Ban: Katsina Governor, Masari Backs Southern Governors (20118 Views)

Katsina Governor, Bello Masari, Hosts Arewa Women For Tinubu (Pictures) / 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari / Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Grazing Ban: Katsina Governor, Masari Backs Southern Governors by InaNla(f): 1:23pm On May 26, 2021
Interesting
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Katsina Governor, Masari Backs Southern Governors by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:24pm On May 26, 2021
Siwisheswereesh:
Correct man!

Only those with a hidden agenda are supporting open grazing.

I mean, Open Grazing is archaic and unsustainable!!
bandits man
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Katsina Governor, Masari Backs Southern Governors by tnerro1(m): 1:24pm On May 26, 2021
Don’t trust these people, they talk on both side of the mouth
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Katsina Governor, Masari Backs Southern Governors by Princedapace(m): 1:25pm On May 26, 2021
So, a northerner can have sense like this? I doubt if he is fulani grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Grazing Ban: Katsina Governor, Masari Backs Southern Governors by TGMISKY(m): 1:25pm On May 26, 2021
One thing is to say what the people want to hear. Another is to implement it
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Katsina Governor, Masari Backs Southern Governors by Cousin9999: 1:25pm On May 26, 2021
Cook them and this will suddenly stop. lol
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Katsina Governor, Masari Backs Southern Governors by seyicodes(m): 1:25pm On May 26, 2021
Ilakaye wa fun man yi.
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Katsina Governor, Masari Backs Southern Governors by Raph82(m): 1:25pm On May 26, 2021
I think these northern governors are into two factions, we have the insensible and the sensible faction. Some know the truth but are scared to speak out. Some know the truth but are denying it. Some don't even see any truth in the truth, they're beclouded by ethnic and religious extremism. The more our governors keep standing their ground down south, the more governors they win over to their side from the north. This is what our governors should have done since.
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Katsina Governor, Masari Backs Southern Governors by Penguin2: 1:26pm On May 26, 2021
Zombies will call him IPOB grin grin grin
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Katsina Governor, Masari Backs Southern Governors by AfroKnight: 1:27pm On May 26, 2021
Beware the wolf in sheep clothing.

He is up to something.
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Katsina Governor, Masari Backs Southern Governors by Fiscus105(m): 1:28pm On May 26, 2021
if Buhari can remove Malami, Garba Sheu and replace them with diatribe persons, this country will withness a little bit of peace.

but can bubu reason towards that direction?

When a leader surrounded himself with only people from his own clan in multiethnic and multicultural nation, this type of anachy is bound to happen.
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Katsina Governor, Masari Backs Southern Governors by tollyboy5(m): 1:29pm On May 26, 2021
ProfessorBerlin:
Minority Fulani Dey show Nigerians pepper
Lol I do both. I grind pepper for my mummy, and my mummy do ask me to pluck coconut for her.

I dey badagry axis. grin husband material help me find wife.

2 Likes

Re: Open Grazing Ban: Katsina Governor, Masari Backs Southern Governors by Alawode01(m): 1:30pm On May 26, 2021
Ban of open grazing will reduce accidents been caused at time by cows and infection,distructions farmers, curb ilegal migration.
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Katsina Governor, Masari Backs Southern Governors by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 26, 2021
tollyboy5:

Lol I do both. I grind pepper for my mummy, and my mummy do ask me to pluck coconut for her.

I dey badagry axis. grin husband material help me find wife.
With stone?!

1 Like

Re: Open Grazing Ban: Katsina Governor, Masari Backs Southern Governors by tollyboy5(m): 1:35pm On May 26, 2021
SegFault:

With stone?!
Yes na. Grinding stone. Mostly on Sunday to prepare the stew b4 my mummy come back from church.

As I no dey go church grin
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Katsina Governor, Masari Backs Southern Governors by somehow: 1:41pm On May 26, 2021
What he said is not different from what the FG is proposing.

He's still talking about the provision of infrastructure for the herders. (Indirect way of asking the government to foot the bills).

Ban it, if you want to practise it, buy your own land, sink a borehole, buy grass for them to eat or find a way to get foods to them. build your own ranch yourself.

If government is to build the ranch, then they should pay to use it just as people pay to use the market.

Finish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Grazing Ban: Katsina Governor, Masari Backs Southern Governors by ultimatekint(m): 1:43pm On May 26, 2021
Technology new inventions are surfacing on daily basis, but Nigeria government is still struggling with cows matters . This government is just pulling us back.
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Katsina Governor, Masari Backs Southern Governors by wink2015(m): 1:47pm On May 26, 2021
The northern governors should meet and speak with one voice by banning open grazing even in the north.

The situation were governor Masari of Katsina state is supporting the ban of open grazing and governor Bala Mohammed of Bauchi state on the other hand is condemning the ban on open grazing by southern governors who met in Asaba, Delta state and going ahead to be insulting the south who banned open grazing in their state is unwelcomed.

Their fulani herdsmen and other non fulani herders in the north should set up ranches.
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Katsina Governor, Masari Backs Southern Governors by zikter(m): 1:47pm On May 26, 2021
In as much as I agree with him, I want to state further that, it is not in the place of my state government to build ranches with the needed facilities just for a Fulani man to freely walk in like a king. If such ranches are built, they should be rented out to whoever wants to use them with full payment, otherwise the animal owners should use their money to lease or buy land and develop the ranches to their taste.
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Katsina Governor, Masari Backs Southern Governors by BetExpert: 1:50pm On May 26, 2021
Classic TAQIYYA on the beat. Claim to support open grazing ban during the day, sponsor marauding killer herdsmen at night. Only a fool will fall for Fulani terrorists gimmicks and lies
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Katsina Governor, Masari Backs Southern Governors by wink2015(m): 1:50pm On May 26, 2021
somehow:

He's still talking about the provision of infrastructure for the herders. (Indirect way of asking the government to foot the bills).

Ban it, if you want to practise it, buy your own land, sink a borehole, buy grass for them to eat or find a way to get foods to them. build your own ranch yourself.

If government is to build the ranch, then they should pay to use it just as people pay to use the market.

Finish.

NORTHERNERS always want to live on FREEBIES !

Free crude oil allocation from the Niger delta region

Northern states collect Free vat proceeds from alcohols sales generated in Lagos states and some southern states while Hisbah corp ban alcoholic drinks consumption in some northern states.

The fulani herdsmen want open grazing because they do not want to spend money to feed cows.

3 Likes

Re: Open Grazing Ban: Katsina Governor, Masari Backs Southern Governors by BetExpert: 1:55pm On May 26, 2021
wink2015:

NORTHERNERS always want to live on FREEBIES !

Free crude oil allocation from the Niger delta region

Northern states collect Free vat proceeds from alcohols sales generated in Lagos states and some southern states while Hisbah corp ban alcoholic drinks consumption in some northern states.

The fulani herdsmen want open grazing because they do not want to spend money to feed cows.

Fulani terrorists are thieves. They sell cows for money but don't want to spend money to feed those cows and will rather destroy farms of others, kill them, steal their lands and then find the next community to raid and repeat the carnage. They are evil nomadic marauders from hell. Only a compound fool will give them lands for ranching. Ranching won't solve anything, Fulani are natural murderers and killers and won't stop till they kill other tribes and steal their resources. Who are the bandits and kidnappers running rampage across the country with Buhari backing? Fulani terrorists

1 Like

Re: Open Grazing Ban: Katsina Governor, Masari Backs Southern Governors by ceaser: 2:00pm On May 26, 2021
Taqquiya

somehow:

Finish.

@bolded.

You get the gist quote well. He is hiding the demand in plain sight. Fulani think they are smart, what they fail to accept is that their ways and gimmicks have all been figured out. And to make it worse for 'em, we are now in a global village where news travel fat. So once one person decipher your lie here, it's just a click of a button away before the discovery is made public and all that had hitherto not seen that lie will begin to reason out what they had since missed out.
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Katsina Governor, Masari Backs Southern Governors by emimore: 2:03pm On May 26, 2021
Only incurable hypocrites and pretenders will oppose the ban on open grazing by southern governors.
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Katsina Governor, Masari Backs Southern Governors by Sterope(f): 2:08pm On May 26, 2021
Exactly, It is UNISLAMIC and a crime to steal and trespass on other's property. .
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Katsina Governor, Masari Backs Southern Governors by Awoleesu(m): 2:09pm On May 26, 2021
inoki247:
You better behave yourself you want your Daddy in Abuja to deal with you abi...

He don talk is political...

Make we sha no lata hear say na Fake News...

Cause if you ban am now which occupation our Daddy wan start when he finish by 2023 cause he wan use him retirement dey follow Cow up nd down....

If you follow the antecedents of this man closely, you'll realize he's not among the ass licking APC govs. Most times he disagrees with even PMB!
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Katsina Governor, Masari Backs Southern Governors by Angrymode: 2:10pm On May 26, 2021
He has to bring Islam into to make a pk
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Katsina Governor, Masari Backs Southern Governors by simplesearch: 2:12pm On May 26, 2021
Killer herdsmen don't want to stay where their misbehavior can easily be traced and curtailed. They, like all cowards want a mobility process where they can hit and run away with their cows without a trace. With permanent address they can be easily hunted should they kill, rape or graze on peoples farmland arbitrarily.

1 Like

Re: Open Grazing Ban: Katsina Governor, Masari Backs Southern Governors by ogwumgbe: 2:27pm On May 26, 2021
somehow:

Finish.

Good, these idiots think that they will get everything free just like they are getting free oil money, their useless cow dung filled brain has been programmed to reason that way. I don't blame them, I blame the Southerners that licked and sucked their rotten asses for years. The ranching we are talking about here is a personal issue, No government should spend people's tax payers money on securing useless ranch for the marauding nomadic idiots. They are business men and should invest like others. They should secure land, build bore holes, employ care takers of thier cattles and pay tax to their hosts simple. Anything apart from this, then they are joking and everyone should answer his father's name
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Katsina Governor, Masari Backs Southern Governors by pandax: 2:37pm On May 26, 2021
SATANICALLY:

https://thenationonlineng.net/masari-backs-southern-govs-says-open-grazing-is-un-islamic/

‘’The Federal Government should have a benchmark and people should not operate beyond this mark. Lagos State is generating up toN4bn and something billion, while Katsina State is just generating N2bn" - Masari

Indeed, the devil is in the details
Re: Open Grazing Ban: Katsina Governor, Masari Backs Southern Governors by Simba00007(m): 2:39pm On May 26, 2021
Angrymode:
He has to bring Islam into to make a pk
that's the only way his people will take him serious

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari To Sign Budget Before Leaving For France Friday / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Punch Newspapers On Twitter. / Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.