Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria (3500 Views)

Buhari Spent More Than $19bn Cost Of Dangote Refinery On Non-functional Ones / Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi / Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria? By Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by Workch: 1:19pm On May 26, 2021
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has raised important trending issue. He said, the Fulani Nigeria govt has spent more money in Niger Republic than the whole of Southern Nigeria.

He listed

$2B for a refinery in Niger Republic
$1.96B for railway to Niger Republic
$81M for 2 roads to Niger Republic.

Can we argue this.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by SLAP44: 1:20pm On May 26, 2021
You mean the entire southern Nigeria including SS, SE and SW?

Well, blood is thicker than water.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by airminem(f): 1:20pm On May 26, 2021
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 26, 2021
And all this money is from southern Nigeria...
Anyone supporting buhari and his cambinet will die miserable...

The fulanis and afonjas in nairaland should come and defend buhari make thunder fire time...

I'm ashamed of this country, useless president with useless muslims...

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by Kukukillus: 1:27pm On May 26, 2021
How can u blame a man for taking care of his family.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by AmuAwusa: 1:27pm On May 26, 2021
Watch how some nincompoops will first destroy the messenger rather than critically analyse the message.

This are people that lives on less than a dollar per day, especially those ones that lives on 50 naira ewedu leaves in a week!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by obailala(m): 1:31pm On May 26, 2021
Sometimes people just shit up stories from their anus and spread it on social media simply cos they know a lot of unknowing ignoramuses would be eager to swallow the poo.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by Brimstone77: 1:31pm On May 26, 2021
Watch how zombies will invade this thread..

They will start insulting kanu instead of debunking this or countering him..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by Workch: 1:32pm On May 26, 2021
obailala:
Sometimes people just shit up stories from their anus and spread it on social media simply cos they know a lot of ignoramuses just swallow the poo.
Are you in anyway saying that these claims are not true?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by liketerm: 1:41pm On May 26, 2021
Workch:
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has raised important trending issue. He said, the Fulani Nigeria govt has spent more money in Niger Republic than the whole of Southern Nigeria.

He listed

Can we argue this.
Another beer palour gist,

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by Workch: 1:43pm On May 26, 2021
liketerm:

Another beer palour gist,
The claims are not true?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 1:53pm On May 26, 2021
Workch:

He listed

Can we argue this.
u intentional spread hates lies and mischief..idoit. real Men dont hide online are spread rubbish .

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by Workch: 1:54pm On May 26, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
u intentional spread hates lies and mischief..idoit. real Men dont hide online are spread rubbish .
So where should they spread it?

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by Imsoblessed: 2:03pm On May 26, 2021
obailala:
Sometimes people just shit up stories from their anus and spread it on social media simply cos they know a lot of unknowing ignoramuses would be eager to swallow the poo.
what is the true position of things

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by obailala(m): 2:13pm On May 26, 2021
Workch:
Are you in anyway saying that these statements are not true?
Imsoblessed:
what is the true position of things
So you guys actually believe the nonsense too? Any nonsense you read online, you just swallow without thinking?

Can you guys please name the refinery Nigerian government is building with $2billion of Nigerian money in Niger republic? Would be glad to hear it since you guys are so informed.

Also, how did you and you arrive at the conclusion that Nigeria is spending $1.9billion for a railway in Niger republic? Last time I checked, the railway is 284km long and connects 3 Nigerian states (Kano, Jigawa and Katsina), but with a 55km extension from Jibiya (Katsina) to Maradi (Niger Rep). Is that the basis on which you made your bizarre conclusion that Nigeria is spending $1.9billion in Niger republic? Does that really make sense to you?

Finally, your headline about these projects costing more than projects in southern Nigeria, for any sound human, is there really any need to discuss that? No sensible person supports spending a dime of Nigerian money elsewhere, but at least we can be sensible with how we throw about fake figures and statistics.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by Workch: 2:16pm On May 26, 2021
obailala:

So you actually believe the nonsense too?

Since you're so adamant in your believe of nonsense sensationalism, can you please name the refinery Nigerian government is building with $2billion of Nigerian money in Niger republic? Would be glad to hear it since you guys are so informed.

Also, how did you and you arrive at the conclusion that Nigeria is spending $1.9billion for a railway in Niger republic? Last time I checked, the railway is 284km long and connects 3 Nigerian states (Kano, Jigawa and Katsina), but with a 55km extension from Jibayi (Katsina) to Maradi (Niger Rep). Is that the basis on which you made your bizarre conclusion that Nigeria is spending $1.9billion in Niger republic? Does that really make sense to you?

Finally, your headline about these 3 projects costing more than projects in southern Nigeria, for any sound human, is there really any need to discuss that? Yes sensible person supports spending a dime of Nigerian money elsewhere, but can we please be sensible with how we throw about fake figures and statistics.

can you kindly point to where I stated that I believe it?

Why are you so angry? Take a chill pill

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by Unik3030: 2:16pm On May 26, 2021
AmuAwusa:
Watch how some nincompoops will first destroy the messenger rather than critically analyse the message.

This are people that lives on less than a dollar per day, especially those ones that lives on 50 naira ewedu leaves in a week!
if that is the case,u mean we should focus on the message n leave the messenger.

I guess your mother is also a prostitute cos this same person made it clear that 99.9% of Igbo women are prostitutes.

B4 u attack me just know I am following d lead by getting the message and leaving the messenger

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by obailala(m): 2:19pm On May 26, 2021
Workch:

Workch:
can you kindly point to where I stated that I believe it?

Why are you so angry? Take a chill pill
The very fact that you questioned me when I commented that the report was senseless trash, you were indirectly saying you believed it.

You ask why I'm angry? I dont think I'm angry, just irritated at the way people spread fake sensational news, and even more irritated at how people swallow it. It's even more irritating that a sizeable chunk of those spreading and swallowing these things are educated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by Unik3030: 2:19pm On May 26, 2021
obailala:

So you guys actually believe the nonsense too? Any nonsense you read online, you just swallow without thinking?

Can you guys please name the refinery Nigerian government is building with $2billion of Nigerian money in Niger republic? Would be glad to hear it since you guys are so informed.

Also, how did you and you arrive at the conclusion that Nigeria is spending $1.9billion for a railway in Niger republic? Last time I checked, the railway is 284km long and connects 3 Nigerian states (Kano, Jigawa and Katsina), but with a 55km extension from Jibiya (Katsina) to Maradi (Niger Rep). Is that the basis on which you made your bizarre conclusion that Nigeria is spending $1.9billion in Niger republic? Does that really make sense to you?

Finally, your headline about these projects costing more than projects in southern Nigeria, for any sound human, is there really any need to discuss that? No sensible person supports spending a dime of Nigerian money elsewhere, but at least we can be sensible with how we throw about fake figures and statistics.

isn't it madness for someone to believe they used 81million dollars for construction of 2 roads,like seriously I like freedom but these people just keep proving it day by day that they are dumber than the buhari they love to hate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by Imsoblessed: 2:20pm On May 26, 2021
obailala:

Oga nor be fight.I just wanted to know the real facts. Can you guys please name the refinery Nigerian government is building with $2billion of Nigerian money in Niger republic? Would be glad to hear it since you guys are so informed.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by Rossiminku: 2:24pm On May 26, 2021
Workch:

He listed

Can we argue this.

Trashy claims by a semi-literate school dropout and conman drowning in tribal hate.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by Workch: 2:25pm On May 26, 2021
obailala:
post=102082316]Are you in anyway saying that these claims are not true?

can you kindly point to there I stated that I believe it?The very fact that you questioned me when I commented that the report was senseless trash, you were indirectly saying you believed it.
Then you are not very intelligent and you can’t really make a good public figure or win any case if you were to be a lawyer.

I have not categorically mentioned that I believe it in any part of my post, you are just reaching a hasty conclusion as a product of your exasperation.
I don’t like to engage people who are not patient enough to pay attention to silent salient details like you. Take a chill pill, I only referenced Nnamdi Kanu.
I can engage you when you decide to be a rational debater.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by Workch: 2:29pm On May 26, 2021
Rossiminku:

Trashy claims by a semi-literate school dropout and conman drowning in tribal hate.[/b]
This is bad grammar, so much for someone who’s indeed literate.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by obailala(m): 2:37pm On May 26, 2021
Workch:
Then you are not very intelligent and you can’t really make a good public figure or win any case if you were to be a lawyer.

I have not categorically mentioned that I believe it in any part of my post, you are just reaching a hasty conclusions as a product of your exasperation.
I don’t like to engage people who are not patient enough to pay attention to silent salient details like you. Take a chill pill, I only referenced Nnamdi Kanu.
I can engage you when you decide to be a rational debater.
Oga quit this your attempt at being clever, we're are not in any law court here. Stop trying to twist the narrative. The Op dropped some twisted propaganda, I hinted that what the Op wrote was false, and then this was what you responded with:
Workch:
Okay since you're trying to play a smart lawyer, can you please tell me the meaning and the motive behind your above question?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by Workch: 2:40pm On May 26, 2021
obailala:
Oga quit this your attempt at being clever, we're are not in any law court here. Stop trying to twist the narrative. The Op dropped some twisted propaganda, I hinted that what the Op wrote was false, and then this was what you responded with:

I already pointed out that what the Op wrote was nonsense, yet still came forward to ask me if I think the claims aren't true. Oga we dont need any tertiary or professional level English grammar comprehension to interpret the meaning of your above question.
If you are pretty clever and pay attention to details, you will realize that I’m also the Original poster.

Damn, this is why you may never learn new stuffs, you will miss out on a lot of details in issues if you can’t pay attention.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by FreeIgbos: 2:44pm On May 26, 2021
Workch:

He listed

Can we argue this.

These are critical issues Southerners should be looking into but no, some bastards would rather want to attack those defending their interests!

This same vegetable in Aso rock once voted for someone from Niger rep against someone from Eastern Nigeria!

Any Southerner that still believe in the evil contraption called Nigeria is a bastard!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by obailala(m): 2:46pm On May 26, 2021
Workch:
If you are pretty clever and pay attention to details, you will realize that I’m also the Original poster.

Damn, this is why you may never learn new stuffs, you will miss out on a lot of details in issues if you can’t pay attention.

In my original comment, I was responding to the content of the post and couldn't care less who exactly the poster was. In my first comment, I made my position very very clear that what was written in the original post was false and twisted trash. But then you still proceeded to quote me and asking if I think it was false? Questioning me despite my clear point simply meant one thing - you didnt agree with me.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by Stone03: 2:51pm On May 26, 2021
obailala:

Telling me that a railway project connecting three States of Northern Nigeria is just 284km is a goof on your side. It is not feasible. There is no distance between two neighboring northern States that is less than 180km
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by FreeIgbos: 2:51pm On May 26, 2021
obailala:

Sometimes it's better to keep quiet and be assumed a fool than to open mouth remove all doubt. So, you agree that Nigerian government is using money from Southern Nigeria along with the ones it borrowed from China to build railways in Niger rep shocked shocked

Do you know how ridiculous it sounds? Can United States take money that should be used to develop Southern states and use it to build infrastructure in Mexico??

Useless country!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by Workch: 2:52pm On May 26, 2021
obailala:

In my original comment, I was responding to the content of the post and couldn't care less who exactly the poster was. In my first comment, I made my position very very clear that what was written in the original post was false and twisted trash. But then you still proceeded to quote me and ask me if I think it was false? Okay so what exactly was the relevance or meaning or motive behind your question even after I already made myself clear?
Lol, do you want to calm down to know my opinion on the issue or not?

I specifically asked if this can be argued or not in the op, but you didn’t realize that I wanted to get people’s opinion on that hence you immediately started overly emotional in your replies.

The way you guys argue unendingly on this forum is laughable. No one can learn anything if we can’t be civil in our approach.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by ivolt: 2:52pm On May 26, 2021
How do you know Kanu is lying. When he is not talking.
Lai Muhammed is a an apprentice when compared to the fugitive.

Not one his followers could challenge him for evidence due to fear.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Federal Govt Spent More In Niger Republic Than In Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 26, 2021
obailala:
you are so stupid.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun State!! One Million Match For Peter Obi / Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. / Breaking News: Oyinlola Opts Out Of Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.