Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Global Management Trainee Programme 2021 At Anheuser-busch Inbev - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Global Management Trainee Programme 2021 At Anheuser-busch Inbev (18207 Views)

AB Inbev Global Management Trainee 2022 / AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 / Anheuser-busch Inbev Global Management Trainee Recruitment 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Global Management Trainee Programme 2021 At Anheuser-busch Inbev by petej01: 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2021
Heard some people have even gotten regret mails
Re: Global Management Trainee Programme 2021 At Anheuser-busch Inbev by Dazgrace: 9:21pm On Jun 21, 2021
Seriously, people should talk now let's knw the one we are doing
Re: Global Management Trainee Programme 2021 At Anheuser-busch Inbev by beautifulonyinye(f): 9:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
Sadly, I got one today ..I really felt confident about the Odyssey assessment..God knows best
petej01:

1 Like

Re: Global Management Trainee Programme 2021 At Anheuser-busch Inbev by Ronzy1990(m): 12:27pm On Jun 22, 2021
petej01:

I haven't gotten any mail since Gamified Assessment. Anybody with me?

1 Like

Re: Global Management Trainee Programme 2021 At Anheuser-busch Inbev by ennyj01(m): 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2021
If you have not gotten any mail after the gamified assessment, I will advice you to move on because not everyone will be sent regret mail..

Talking based on past experience, anyways 25th ain't far anymore. Hopefully anything is possible, mails might still drop for next stage.

Although I know people that got interview mails more than a week ago.
Re: Global Management Trainee Programme 2021 At Anheuser-busch Inbev by Dazgrace: 6:18pm On Jun 22, 2021
Ronzy1990:

I haven't gotten any mail since Gamified Assessment. Anybody with me?
I haven't too

1 Like

Re: Global Management Trainee Programme 2021 At Anheuser-busch Inbev by patody: 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2021
Dazgrace:
I haven't too
same here
Re: Global Management Trainee Programme 2021 At Anheuser-busch Inbev by Dazgrace: 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2021
patody:
same here
at this point I dont knw what to think cos I knw I did well in the gamified assessment, so I am wondering what they use in scoring people
Re: Global Management Trainee Programme 2021 At Anheuser-busch Inbev by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 23, 2021
Dazgrace:
at this point I dont knw what to think cos I knw I did well in the gamified assessment, so I am wondering what they use in scoring people
A lot of people also did well. Always remember this.
Re: Global Management Trainee Programme 2021 At Anheuser-busch Inbev by Dazgrace: 10:17am On Jun 23, 2021
Passage:

A lot of people also did well. Always remember this.
hmmm be calming down, didnt say other persons didnt do well, get the point before you interject please
Re: Global Management Trainee Programme 2021 At Anheuser-busch Inbev by depacifier1: 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2021
What about those that havnt been invited for the gamified assessment yet?
Whats our faith?
Re: Global Management Trainee Programme 2021 At Anheuser-busch Inbev by patody: 11:48am On Jun 24, 2021
depacifier1:
Whats our faith?

Hmmmn...it is well
Re: Global Management Trainee Programme 2021 At Anheuser-busch Inbev by Ronzy1990(m): 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2021
Today is 25th June. grin
Re: Global Management Trainee Programme 2021 At Anheuser-busch Inbev by nonireel(m): 1:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
depacifier1:
Whats our faith?

I have a weird feeling they no longer wish to proceed with our applications.

probably best to channel our attention somewhere else.
Re: Global Management Trainee Programme 2021 At Anheuser-busch Inbev by chuks1942: 2:42pm On Jun 25, 2021
I wonder what criteria they use in scoring applicants.
Re: Global Management Trainee Programme 2021 At Anheuser-busch Inbev by CaptGroin(m): 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2021
MARKETING OFFICER
Qualification: ND, NCE, HND/B.Sc in any discipline
Possess at least 1 years working experience in any financial institution or related industry

Salary: 40k-60k, commission , transport and HMO

Interested candidates should send CV to firstglobal21@gmail.com

*PLEASE INDICATE JOB TITLE IN AS SUBJECT OF THE MAIL*
Re: Global Management Trainee Programme 2021 At Anheuser-busch Inbev by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 25, 2021
Dazgrace:
hmmm be calming down, didnt say other persons didnt do well, get the point before you interject please
You're the one who should calm down. I can't be responsible for how you interpret it.
Re: Global Management Trainee Programme 2021 At Anheuser-busch Inbev by Dazgrace: 9:26pm On Jun 25, 2021
Passage:

You're the one who should calm down. I can't be responsible for how you interpret it.
you are not serious.please if you dont understand a tin keep mute than to spew thrash
Re: Global Management Trainee Programme 2021 At Anheuser-busch Inbev by Nobody: 5:29am On Jun 26, 2021
Dazgrace:
you are not serious.please if you dont understand a tin keep mute than to spew thrash
You'd better shut your trap. I pointed out that a lot of people could have done well in the exercise as its usually the case for organisations as this and you're triggered. How is that my fault?

If you did well than other candidates, you will be invited to the next stage. If you didn't, get your yourself and your blockhead together and move on.
Re: Global Management Trainee Programme 2021 At Anheuser-busch Inbev by Ronzy1990(m): 6:52am On Jun 26, 2021
Guys it's ok. No need for all these.
Re: Global Management Trainee Programme 2021 At Anheuser-busch Inbev by Dazgrace: 10:24am On Jun 26, 2021
Passage:

You'd better shut your trap. I pointed out that a lot of people could have done well in the exercise as its usually the case for organisations as this and you're triggered. How is that my fault?

If you did well than other candidates, you will be invited to the next stage. If you didn't, get your yourself and your blockhead together and move on.
you must be very silly to talk in these manner, I guess you lack tact whoever even told you to comment on what I said ,did I tell you to answer me.i posted something did I beg you to reply ,please carry your bad belle and get out of my mention if you dont have anything to say. You are the block head because obviously you lack the sense to comprehend a simple sentence, fool
Re: Global Management Trainee Programme 2021 At Anheuser-busch Inbev by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 26, 2021
Dazgrace:
you must be very silly to talk in these manner, I guess lack tact whoever even told you to comment on what I said ,did I tell you to answer me.i posted something did I beg you to reply ,please carry your bad belle and get out of my mention of you dont have anything to say. You are the block head because obviously you lack the sense to comprehend a simple sentence, fool
You're such a disgrace. Good you know.
Re: Global Management Trainee Programme 2021 At Anheuser-busch Inbev by Dazgrace: 10:27am On Jun 26, 2021
Passage:

You're such a disgrace.
you are such a frustrated fool ,mumu, I am not sure you passed thru the walls of a university cos if you did, you won't be dis dumb
Re: Global Management Trainee Programme 2021 At Anheuser-busch Inbev by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 26, 2021
Dazgrace:
you are such a frustrated fool ,mumu, I am not sure you passed thru the walls of a university cos if you did, you won't be dis dumb
You seem to be the frustrated one here. Don't take it out on me. Better opportunities will come. grin
Re: Global Management Trainee Programme 2021 At Anheuser-busch Inbev by Dazgrace: 10:36am On Jun 26, 2021
Passage:

You seem to be the frustrated one here. Don't take it out on me. Better opportunities will come. grin
lol check thru the comment and find out the fool that jumped on a comment without getting the point after that you check who the zombie is, obviously they didnt call you and it has affected your sense of reasoning and you are looking for who to attack ,and whoever told you I am idle like you,I have a job dear ,so I think you should get one so you wont have time to reply to comment that wasn't directed at you
Re: Global Management Trainee Programme 2021 At Anheuser-busch Inbev by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 26, 2021
Dazgrace:
lol check thru the comment and find out the fool that jumped on a comment without getting the point after that you check who the zombie is, obviously they didnt call you and it has affected your sense of reasoning and you are looking for who to attack ,and whoever told you I am idle like you,I have a job dear ,so I think you should get one so you wont have time to reply to comment that wasn't directed at you
grin I have a job that pays me well but I'm not so sure you do so don't shit me. If you don't want to be quoted, shove your thought up there in your hole and don't put it on a public forum. If saying a lot of people could have done well angers you, find your way to hell.
Re: Global Management Trainee Programme 2021 At Anheuser-busch Inbev by Dazgrace: 10:55am On Jun 26, 2021
Passage:

grin I have a job that pays me well but I'm not so sure you do so don't shit me. If you don't want to be quoted, shove your thought up there in your hole and don't put it on a public forum. If saying a lot of people could have done well angers you, find your way to hell.
are you not a dim wit and a big fool that lacks home training who the Bleep are you to tell me what to do ,did you create nairaland to tell me what to post or not I guess you are mentally destabilized to understand a simple sentence so I will give a good advice please check into a mental home have ursef checked before you turn a mental wreck because you dont have the will to understand anytin at all not even a simple sentence mumu
Re: Global Management Trainee Programme 2021 At Anheuser-busch Inbev by Dazgrace: 11:05am On Jun 26, 2021
Dazgrace:
are you not a dim wit and a big fool that lacks home training who the Bleep are you to tell me what to do ,did you create nairaland to tell me what to post or not I guess you are mentally destabilized to understand a simple sentence so I will give a good advice please check into a mental home have ursef checked before you turn a mental wreck because you dont have the will to understand anytin at all not even a simple sentence mumu
Re: Global Management Trainee Programme 2021 At Anheuser-busch Inbev by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 26, 2021
Dazgrace:
These are recommendations you should give yourself but as always, you can't see the log in your own eyes.

I've neither asked you not to post nor tell you what to post but since you choose to see it that way, that's your problem.

I'm not so certain I have further time to waste with an intolerant online nuisance as you. Please, have a nice day.
Re: Global Management Trainee Programme 2021 At Anheuser-busch Inbev by Dazgrace: 11:17am On Jun 26, 2021
Passage:

These are recommendations you should give yourself but as always, you can't see the log in your own eyes.

I've neither asked you not to post nor tell you what to post but since you choose to see it that way, that's your problem.

I'm not so certain I have further time to waste with an intolerant online nuisance as you. Please, have a nice day.
lol come and continue oh you dont have time anymore ,you think is everyone you see online you can bully ,fool when I said you lack sense to comprehend simple sentence u tot I was joking ,see how u cant even read the same tin you type perfectly, keypad warrior I bet people like you are such a coward that in real life they cant do shit. Please let's continue with these because you are the most stupid person I have ever seen, u lack home training cos if you had one you would have learnt to mind your business and not pokenose in things that doesnt concern you
Re: Global Management Trainee Programme 2021 At Anheuser-busch Inbev by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 26, 2021
Dazgrace:
lol come and continue oh you dont have time anymore ,you think is everyone you see online you can bully ,fool when I said you lack sense to comprehend simple sentence u tot I was joking ,see how u cant even read the same tin you type perfectly, keypad warrior I bet people like you are such a coward that in real life they cant do shit. Please let's continue with these because you are the most stupid person I have ever seen, u lack home training cos if you had one you would have learnt to mind your business and not pokenose in things that doesnt concern you
You're a dummy. You keep screaming home training but you can now see where the good home training you got has brought you.

You're like the parabolic housewife who grabs her husband by the shirt and asks him to kill her. You're just rambling. Go away and find who will kill you elsewhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? / Which Of The Job Will He Go For? Your Frank Advise Needed / Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.