Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) (70227 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wedding Anniversary Of His Children / Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages / Titilope Adeboye Graduates From Bible College: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) by okomile(f): 4:39pm On May 26, 2021
grin grin

My hubby is a pastor. I told him he has the calling and I don't.
I support him in the ministry but with no stress

Lanretoye:
There is something I am not understanding,When the husband is a pastor,must the wife also be a pastor?.if God calls a man,does he call the whole of his family or it’s just a trend?

5 Likes

Re: Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:40pm On May 26, 2021
Coldshisha:

My brother no time for arguement ojare you choose Christianity I choose Islam both are from Abraham and Middle Eastern

If you think I am a terrorist and my Muslim father and mother plus entire family are Terrorist, go and report us with factual evidence of us terrorising you or anyone

Love your response. Rather matured.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) by MsAllison(f): 4:40pm On May 26, 2021
Coldshisha:

Nagadawo like my comment. Chai make I go celebrate
my name is Ms Alison
I'm a married woman
Re: Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) by wink2015(m): 4:40pm On May 26, 2021
Life continue.
Re: Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) by Eriokanmi: 4:41pm On May 26, 2021
May God console you sis. Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) by Raddie(m): 4:45pm On May 26, 2021
ensamy:
Young woman. If no be say I dey hooked up, I for enter her , she will make a good wife and home.
Very lovely and sweet.

And you know this by?

1 Like

Re: Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:02pm On May 26, 2021
LIFE TRULY GOES ON.... THE DEAD HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored / 100% Proof Qur'an Is Not The Word Of God / 3 Nigerian Pastors Who Divorced Their Wives And What Led To The Broken Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.