Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

The Oldest Nairalander!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Oldest Nairalander!!! (304 Views)

Oldest Tortoise Dies Under Buhari's #Next Level Regime / The Oldest Poem Animation / The World Most Oldest Man Detected In Nigeria At Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Oldest Nairalander!!! by Augla1: 4:04pm On May 26, 2021
Was just thinking of the whereabout of some ancient Nairalander that I no longer notice their presence like, yuzedo, Okijajuju and some other ones I can really place their names except I come across them.
Me with my thinking that won't just mind it business and focus, drifted to another puzzle; who could be the oldest Nairalander apart from Oga Seun and some of his Super Modes?
So fellow Nairalanders, I invite us to join in this voyage on discovering who the oldest Nairalander could be and if possible get some reasonable answers to the whereabout of some of this our ancient Nairalanders who we no longer notice their presence but still remember the role they each played in making old Nairaland a fun and a memory that brings smile to our face each time we reminisce the good old days.

The floor is open....
Re: The Oldest Nairalander!!! by richmond500: 7:40am On May 27, 2021
4am and ur problem is oldest NLder
Re: The Oldest Nairalander!!! by Augla1: 9:11am On May 27, 2021
richmond500:
4am and ur problem is oldest NLder
Oga, abeg come back Nigeria we dey, that is not a.m but pm. But you wey dey surf NL by 7am nkor?
Wait guy, you get answer to my question

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Hercules� / Top Male/female Liers On Nairaland. / I'm Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.