Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,489 members, 7,808,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

REVEALED! Scholarship Guaranteed In 6 Months! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / REVEALED! Scholarship Guaranteed In 6 Months! (243 Views)

Learn A Skill An Earn In Dollars. $50- $100 Guaranteed Even For Beginners / How To Land Your Next Big Job In 6 Steps After NYSC / Corp's Member Serving In Jalingo Robbed For The 2nd Time In 6 Months(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED! Scholarship Guaranteed In 6 Months! by Ifenna97: 6:27pm On May 26, 2021
My mentor Toyin Omotoso sent me a newsletter some weeks ago on PLAN B before I stumbled on this opportunity....

If you were active on social media over the past few weeks,
you must have seen a video clip that was going round
of Pastor Paul Adefarasin who leads one of the biggest
churches in Nigeria, House on the rock.

In that video, he was talking about how he was preparing
for a plan B for himself and his family since the
government doesn't care about us.

And he was advising his congregation to do the same.

Here is the thing:

If you're a student, undergraduate, corp member, or you desire to further your studies abroad, I have got some good news for you.

I was happy when my friend Bisola Obinyan
told me about a new opportunity which
she and a few others have leveraged .

Yes......I called it "PLAN B FOR STUDENTS"

You can get a guaranteed scholarship within six months.

And you won't need to write any exams or learn
anything complicated.

Anyway, Bisola is holding an online class- " "STUDY ABROAD CHALLENGE ONLINE WEBINAR" which will run from
Thursday May 27th to Monday May 31st where she will be showing you
how this opportunity works.

In Bisola's words "I created this challenge to help you move abroad through study without paying a single dime or even if you have no money in the account"

If you are interested, I advise that you block out
just few hours of your time to attend.

Use this link to register for the online
class - https://rotf.lol/studyabroadchallenge

And seriously, start planning a plan B for yourself!

DM /utrmqk for clarifications...

(1) (Reply)

Editorial Internship Programme With First Excelsia Professsional Services / Low Cost Metaverse Play2earn Games. / If You Asked Me For “the Best Advice Ever” I’d Say This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.