Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

How Do You Feel About Regurgitation? Is It A Weird Behavior? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Feel About Regurgitation? Is It A Weird Behavior? (252 Views)

Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife / My Son's Behavior Is Getting Out Of Hand / Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel About Regurgitation? Is It A Weird Behavior? by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 26, 2021
Regurgitation is the action of bringing swallowed food up again to the mouth—to rechew or swallow it.
Now I want to know, is it a normal act, because I use to do it. I see it as normal and nothing serious.
How do you feel about it. Do you think it's something to stop? Or is it okay?
Re: How Do You Feel About Regurgitation? Is It A Weird Behavior? by Deborah98(f): 7:22pm On May 26, 2021
It's normal to regurgitate... But abnormal when you purposely do it to see peoples' reaction and trust me it isn't funny. Just like my kid sister any little thing she takes be it water or snack she does it but on a closer look I noticed she was doing it so I can tell her sorry or bless you whichever grin.
Re: How Do You Feel About Regurgitation? Is It A Weird Behavior? by mariahAngel(f): 7:33pm On May 26, 2021
angry lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel About Regurgitation? Is It A Weird Behavior? by crackhaus: 7:58pm On May 26, 2021
You need therapy, it's a behavioural disorder.

(1) (Reply)

Please , Advice And Suggest Solution : Should I Drop Out Of School And Work . / Closed / Man, 49, In Police Net For Battering Wife During Public Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.