Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" (43894 Views)

Soldier Slaps Man Continuously As He Begs God For Mercy (Video) / Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions / Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by ThirdWorldThug: 8:17pm On May 26, 2021
D
Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by Sebastine1994(m): 8:17pm On May 26, 2021
what kind of stupid journalism do we practice in Nigeria.

this thing happened long ago.

the guy was a criminal with intent to defraud. I listened to the program on that day.

the guy was busy writing down names of desperate people queued outside the gate with intent to defraud them, when the radio man heard the gist, he went outside and confronted him.

I would have done worst, We are Africans,we no be white people, Elders have the right to correct any idiot.

Go to mosque and see how Alfas slap people with shoes and you will know why hausa boys are always quiet.

why do we hate the progress of others. why do we hate good news. Haba

They would never bring his good deed here for discussion but to bring him down.

that is why I will rather sleep with a girl than give her money for free. because people only remember the bad deed and forget your good.

one bad deed can dilute one billion good deed

do more bad deed and surprise them sometimes with good deed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by favour32(m): 8:17pm On May 26, 2021
Many nor like this man wey dey fight for common people right... hatred go kill una.

6 Likes

Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by Mrbenny001: 8:18pm On May 26, 2021
Even the camera man quickly take away the camera from the sin.. but too late..we all see am clearly

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by cosse(m): 8:20pm On May 26, 2021
OYA ...DEFENDERS OF THE UNIVERSE..DEFEND UR HERO AGAIN NA...SOME ODE FOR UP STILL DEY DEFEND AM...
i can see one cretin up dere saying"the guy that was slapped is a criminal with intent to bla bla bla...i would av done worse........imagine...so the constitutional response for criminals nw na slap.....
2 wrongs dnt mk a right.........this guy has an history of abuse....if u still defend this second or first video.....den ur problem is like peak...its in you!!!

7 Likes

Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by overboard(m): 8:21pm On May 26, 2021
Wow, he is a beast!
Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by Depressed101: 8:23pm On May 26, 2021
Rehimusals:
Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6558568/ordinary-president-slaps-woman-set

WATCH: @BreketeConnect Host, Ahmed Isah Caught In Another Assault Video Slapping Man He Accused Of ‘Writing Names Without His Permission’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a91p5IrC1j4&feature=youtu.be
Source
Saharareporters Twitter Handle (@SaharaReporters)
them nor born you well to slap me, your fellow man say I nor rush you with blow
What kind of fuckery is this, he even change the hand holding the mic, put his phone in his pocket and gained a better stance just to slap a fellow man..

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by ujezeez(m): 8:23pm On May 26, 2021
Sowore mean this man wella....that slap no be here oo...

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by GorillaApp(m): 8:24pm On May 26, 2021
See the way i dey boil! This F00l needs to be beaten too

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by sisisioge: 8:25pm On May 26, 2021
Sebi the local champion wasnt sued the first time, that's why he thinks it's cool to continue assaulting people publicly. Dan banza!

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by Lamasta(m): 8:27pm On May 26, 2021
Rehimusals:
Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6558568/ordinary-president-slaps-woman-set

WATCH: @BreketeConnect Host, Ahmed Isah Caught In Another Assault Video Slapping Man He Accused Of ‘Writing Names Without His Permission’

Source

This man case dey the village elders table

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by taiwotimitt: 8:27pm On May 26, 2021
Once your book is open in this country, forget it. You must chop your breakfast

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by blackmantis: 8:27pm On May 26, 2021
Mrbenny001:
Even the camera man quickly take away the camera from the sin.. but too late..we all see am clearly

If he didn't take it away he may receive his own.......lol.

But honestly the man lacks self control he is too emotional one minute he is angrily spitting fire the next moment he is weeping profusely.

Even his staff are not left out. He disrespects them on live radio.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by Srallens(m): 8:27pm On May 26, 2021
aryzgreat:
Whom the gods want to kill, they first make deaf.

When he placed his phone inside pocket and changed the mic to left to free the right hand, I knew he was already agitated to slap like who they cursed to slap dey go.

His aboki aggressive nature never left him despite his education.

Na you use ur hands kill your career
. The man is an igala by tribe bro. He only was raised in the north

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by Toosure70: 8:27pm On May 26, 2021
That thing again? He deserves ceremonial slaps

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by ERockson: 8:27pm On May 26, 2021
Sebastine1994:

the guy was a criminal with intent to defraud. I listened to the program on that day.

the guy was busy writing down names of desperate people queued outside the gate with intent to defraud them, when the radio man heard the gist, he went outside and confronted him.

I would have done worst

that is why I will rather sleep with a girl than give her money for free. because people only remember the bad deed and forget your good.

That's not excuse

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by GorillaApp(m): 8:28pm On May 26, 2021
Sebastine1994:

I would have done worst

Something is really wrong with you! No wonder we have oppressors in power. Its folks like you that puts them there.

He has no right to slap that man no matter what the man did. This is ASSAULT! and the f00l slapping someone can be charged to court for assault.
Nigerians never fails to amaze me

The best course of action would have been to hand him over to security agents.
Even a security officer has no right to slap you or use horse whip( koboko) on anyone.
I pity for Nigerians

9 Likes

Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by Ubdavis(m): 8:28pm On May 26, 2021
What is bad is not good. If u want to be a public figure, u have to put ur self in order at all times. I know him as someone with volatile emotions,
very. Bad. U don't just do anything and come out to apologize, it might come back hunting u.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by djon78(m): 8:28pm On May 26, 2021
ThirdWorldThug:
Anybody who has listened to that man for even a minute knows that he is total idiot worshipped by the same brainless herd who thought Nigeria needed a "no-nonsense general" like Buhari to tackle every of its problemy with iron fist.
Nobody with a working brain spends their morning listening to some clowns mouthing some meaningless jargons while singing praises of their exploits for hours. The fact that he enjoys a huge followership exposes the failure of the nation's education system and a poor state of our collective imagination.

And what little have you done to help the masses that are going through hardship all around Nigeria Mr third world thug

That man is touching many lives all around this country

Anytime I listen to his program
I shudder at the level of wickedness going on in this country
It's horrible

The man has a lot of good will from across the world not just Nigeria

This is the problem with Africa
The few ones doing a bit of help are vilified

As for Sahara reporters and Sowore. They can never achieve half of what Ahmed Isa has done

Is Sowore respected in Nigeria?
Capital no
He is persona non grata as far as Nigeria is concerned
He should go and clear himself from the case he has with government

This is a very old video
The man might have made some mistakes in the past
But he has apologized

All these campaign of calumy won't do him any thing
The guy full ground

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:29pm On May 26, 2021
Depressed101:
them nor born you well to slap me, your fellow man say I nor rush you with blow
What kind of fuckery is this, he even change the hand holding the mic, put his phone in his pocket and gained a better stance just to slap a fellow man..

Boss,
Make God no try us…… hmmmmmmm

If man dey under trial,na all this things go happen. Public or for corner,but to be successful without parents,family and friends.

All man has chopped shit and move on to greater heights.

Reply the slap and the man falls down and kick the bucket. The case go move from reply to murder or manslaughter.

Suru - Lere !!!
Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by Romanoff(f): 8:30pm On May 26, 2021
I think he has become so powerful that he now has a god complex.

When I commented on the thread about his apology, some demented and idiotic elements displaying their animalistic tendencies cane for me.

Oya, over to you people, come and defend your lord and saviour who obviously has a pattern of assault.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by Lilphillips(m): 8:30pm On May 26, 2021
Noblechykk:
E be like say village people don dey reason him matter
I thought as much. It's like his enemies have started pressing some spiritual button on his head.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by DAramis: 8:31pm On May 26, 2021
There is that little spark of tyrant action in most men life. That, it is dormant does not mean it does not exist. If in doubt, ask most African leaders especially those in the Eastern part of Africa.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by Sebastine1994(m): 8:31pm On May 26, 2021
GorillaApp:

Something is really wrong with you! No wonder we have oppressors in power. Its folks like you that puts them there.

He has no right to slap that man no matter what the man did. This is ASSAULT! and the f00l slapping someone can be charged to court for assault.
Nigerians never fails to amaze me

that man has a small body but he is an elder.

we are not white people, we are Africans, elders can slap us to reset our brain.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by spectackpeters(m): 8:32pm On May 26, 2021
You devil... What gave you the gut to raise your curse hand to slap him?
Rehimusals:

Source

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by blackmantis: 8:33pm On May 26, 2021
Sebastine1994:

I would have done worst

do more bad deed and surprise them sometimes with good deed.

Even a man caught in the act is still presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. And only a court can determine what punishment is to given.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by OlivetreeKits: 8:34pm On May 26, 2021
MARKone:
This man should go and interview Buhari for us.
Your comment made me laugh out loud
Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by PAQ(m): 8:34pm On May 26, 2021
This dude is a serial slapper! Good thing he chose journalism and not police/army as a profession!

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by Tchinaidi(m): 8:35pm On May 26, 2021
Human right activist wey dey abuse human right

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by GorillaApp(m): 8:35pm On May 26, 2021
Sebastine1994:

that man has a small body but he is an elder.

we are not white people, we are Africans, elders can slap us to reset our brain.

No body has a right to slap me except my parents. You can carry your cheek to him to test with correct slap.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by Solexgzy(m): 8:36pm On May 26, 2021
ThirdWorldThug:
Anybody who has listened to that man for even a minute knows that he is total idiot worshipped by the same brainless herd who thought Nigeria needed a "no-nonsense general" like Buhari to tackle every of its problemy with iron fist.
Nobody with a working brain spends their morning listening to some clowns mouthing some meaningless jargons while singing praises of their exploits for hours. The fact that he enjoys a huge followership exposes the failure of the nation's education and justice systems, and the ruinous state of our collective imagination.
even your own right you can not fight it
Re: Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" by Nkemtreasure: 8:37pm On May 26, 2021
See them. No to abuse people in authority them sabi. If some people become president eh, whahala go pass hotel bible

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Dies A Day After The Burial Of Her Only Child Who Was Brutally Murdered / Sexual Molestation Of A Minor. / A.O Subair Commits Suicide! University Of Ibadan Maths Lecturer Set Self On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.