Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,476 members, 7,781,387 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:39 PM

How Do You Integrate User Wallets - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Do You Integrate User Wallets (1144 Views)

How Can You Integrate Your WooCommerce Store With Google Shopping? / Learn How To Integrate Flutterwave Payment Laravel 8 In 5min / [Tutorial Post] How To Integrate Paystack Payment System With PHP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Integrate User Wallets by Karleb(m): 9:04pm On May 26, 2021
How can one integrate user wallet with paystack or flutterwave where user can deposit directly into their account.

Any resources that can help will be appreciated.
Re: How Do You Integrate User Wallets by webapi: 9:39pm On May 26, 2021
Karleb:
How can one integrate user wallet with paystack or flutterwave where user can deposit directly into their account.

Any resources that can help will be appreciated.
You don't integrate a wallet. You create a wallet and if you don't know much on writing such algorithm, i will advice you don't try it on production app. It can cause alot of damages on finance. Get a professional to do it then let him explain how he did it so you learn. Financial storage is nothing to be put on test.
Re: How Do You Integrate User Wallets by Karleb(m): 9:46pm On May 26, 2021
webapi:

You don't integrate a wallet. You create a wallet and if you don't know much on writing such algorithm, i will advice you don't try it on production app. It can cause alot of damages on finance. Get a professional to do it then let him explain how he did it so you learn. Financial storage is nothing to be put on test.

I read a fintech named Wallet has one, also Stripe.

I would never write such from scratch unless I am releasing it as a package. Better to find a tested open source package for that.
Re: How Do You Integrate User Wallets by webapi: 10:06pm On May 26, 2021
Karleb:

I would never write such from scratch unless I am releasing it as a package. Better to find a tested open source package for that.
I don't know of any open source but i write mine from scratch. Including withdrawals and escrow system on the wallet.
Re: How Do You Integrate User Wallets by Abrahamdgreat(m): 4:51am On May 27, 2021
Karleb:

You code the wallet facilities and integrate it to a payment gateway with an input form that accepts the amounts you might have specified

Its not really difficult and the fact that you don't know about it should tell u, you shouldn't be doing it at all... When you eventually decide to hire a pro, be sure not to hire someone who will code something that's not secure

1 Like

Re: How Do You Integrate User Wallets by bitcoin123: 8:29pm On May 27, 2021
Karleb I can see that you are Thomas kind of guy who is eagerly ready to learn, my type of person, so for that reason kindly contact me @ 09016016431 let me help u archive your goal on d wallet issue.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Learn The Basics / Learning Ruby / Embedded Development Is Yet To Be Appreciated In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.