Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

The Most Ugly Governor In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Ugly Governor In Nigeria (6301 Views)

Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015 / Is Abubakar Sani Bello The Richest Governor In Nigeria? / No Governor In Kwara State, You Only Have PA To Senate President - Says Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Ugly Governor In Nigeria by pyyxxaro: 4:48am On May 27, 2021
cool

Re: The Most Ugly Governor In Nigeria by Ezmans: 5:12am On May 27, 2021
Kzinne:
what is most ugliest?? Ugliest simple. Go back to school
what this mugu should ask is, delta people why is your governor so educated & not a zonbie like me?
Re: The Most Ugly Governor In Nigeria by Jamesbally: 5:15am On May 27, 2021
NorthernAgender:
Delta people why your governor is ugly like this?

Nobody Ugly reach Obaseki. He is incompetent, disrespectful, mannerless and he is UGLY. grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ugly thing grin

Re: The Most Ugly Governor In Nigeria by AdolfHitlerxXx: 6:23am On May 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:
And The most mentally disoriented Governor Award goes to his not-so-Excellency ( After killing peotestants at lekki toll gate)

You and the idiots that liked your post were born cowards. I am not surprised... Ojukwu, Kanu and Zik all ran away in female dresses.

Is Lagos in the North?

Why do you quake in fear whenever you see NORTH? grin Someone has North agenda in his name... you rushed to mention Lagos.

Coward grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Most Ugly Governor In Nigeria by AdolfHitlerxXx: 6:26am On May 27, 2021
West1side:
Look at this lunatic.. Lol. A governor that spent just 2 years in office n already outperformed both Ikpeazu n Ugwuayi joint 16 years. Na confirm 2by2 plank dem suppose use break your head open put sense in it.

Don't mind the guy... he and Asgard73 / 13 are born cowards.

A Northerner would insult them and they MUST rush to redirect it to Yorubas out of raw fear grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Ugly Governor In Nigeria by oloyedewaris(m): 6:29am On May 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

Go and sleep, it's late already and mama will be looking for you. Remember, anytime they serve you dish do not forget to say "Mami thank You".
Yeah, that's good as a omoluabi
Re: The Most Ugly Governor In Nigeria by ThEGodFaThEr102: 6:39am On May 27, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:

You and the idiots that liked your post were born cowards. I am not surprised... Ojukwu, Kanu and Zik all ran away in female dresses.

Is Lagos in the North?

Why do you quake in fear whenever you see NORTH? grin Someone has North agenda in his name... you rushed to mention Lagos.

Coward grin
Olori gbigbe, whoever says anything against Lagos State automatically becomes Igbo, abi?

Am I the cause of over 4000 indigenes of Yewa, Ogun state running away from their villages to Togo and Benin Republic refugee camps? Even Governor Dapo Abiodun denied his own people just for the fact that the Seriki Fulani speaks better Yoruba than he does.

What did I do wrong? Was it not Ambode that made Lagosians to be aware that Sanwaolu was a mental health patient at Yaba left?

Have you ever sat down and asked yourself This; why would a governor always be pointing at people and Objects even when there's nothing and no one in sight.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Ugly Governor In Nigeria by MansoryMX(m): 6:41am On May 27, 2021
tito44:

Delta generally sabi wor-wor. U hardly see a pretty girl in sapele or warri. All their ladies there looks like men.

Your papa left balls!
Re: The Most Ugly Governor In Nigeria by AdolfHitlerxXx: 6:44am On May 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

Olori gbigbe, whoever says anything against Lagos State automatically becomes Igbo, abi?

Am I the cause of over 4000 indigenes of Yewa, Ogun state running away from their villages to Togo and Benin Republic refugee camps? Even Governor Dapo Abiodun denied his own people just for the fact that the Seriki Fulani speaks better Yoruba than he does.

What did I do wrong? Was it not Ambode that made Lagosians to be aware that Sanwaolu was a mental health patient at Yaba left?

Have you ever sat down and asked yourself This; why would a governor always be pointing at people and Objects even when there's nothing and no one in sight.

Only a bastard denies his identity.

Facts :

1. you're an igbo.

2. You were so afraid of the OP and Fulani you quickly went for a Yoruba target grin

I am sure your father and grandparents lectured you well about the 3 million suyalized. So much that you are afraid of an Aboki ONLINE grin

99% of your posts attack Yoruba even when they aren't mentioned but not even a single one at Aboki. Fear fear. grin

Reading my post only... you don shiit for pants grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Most Ugly Governor In Nigeria by philpwresh(m): 6:46am On May 27, 2021
Are you searching for a telegram group with
�Leaked Sex Tapes
�Sugar Daddy
�Sugar Mummy
�Hookups within Lagos (10k - 15k)
�Dating Request
�Send me a DM
Just search for Samwise Connect on telegram And Send me a DM or Click on the link in my signature
Re: The Most Ugly Governor In Nigeria by SouthSouth1914: 7:00am On May 27, 2021
tito44:

Delta generally sabi wor-wor. U hardly see a pretty girl in sapele or warri. All their ladies there looks like men.

After searching for ashewo joints round town with your 8k/month salary, how can you meet any nice girl? The girls you meet at these puff puff joints are generally from other states!

It is simple mathematics, a Delta girl cannot do ashewo in her backyard. So obviously these man like girls are from other states especially from SW or so!

Try visiting meaningful places to meet nice ladies and stop putting your frustrated life at Delta babes. Thanks
Re: The Most Ugly Governor In Nigeria by ThEGodFaThEr102: 7:04am On May 27, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Only a bastard denies his identity.

Facts :

1. you're an igbo.

2. You were so afraid of the OP and Fulani you quickly went for a Yoruba target grin

I am sure your father and grandparents lectured you well about the 3 million suyalized. So much that you are afraid of an Aboki ONLINE grin

99% of your posts attack Yoruba even when they aren't mentioned but not even a single one at Aboki. Fear fear. grin

Reading my post only... you don shiit for pants grin grin
Òmòde lo'n shię, show me where I attacked Yorubas in my post?

You're not just a pathological liar but a bona fide idiot at that!

I speak about the ills in society and Nigeria at large but your Amala ati Ewedu filled brain can't discern because maybe you're suffering from cognitive mental dissonance.

When it comes to issues bedevilling this country, my views and analysis are raw, truth and undiluted devoid of tribal and ethnocentric views.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Ugly Governor In Nigeria by shanktang(m): 7:10am On May 27, 2021
The governor of Delta state is not ugly, it's just that smiles doesn't look good on him because of his dentition, other than that he's actually handsome, so people should stop being mischievous.
Re: The Most Ugly Governor In Nigeria by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:10am On May 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

Òmòde lo'n shię, show me where I attacked Yorubas in my post?

You're not just a pathological liar but a bona fide idiot at that!

I speak about the ills in society and Nigeria at large but your Amala ati Ewedu filled brain can't discern because maybe you're suffering from cognitive mental dissonance.

When it comes to issues bedevilling this country, my views and analysis are raw, truth and undiluted devoid of tribal and ethnocentric views.

Fear fear.... omo Igbo.

You left the impoverished shithole potorpotor land.... got gala to sell because of the magnanimity of Yoruba yet as an ingrate you're, you come online to attack them even after learning their language. Would any member of your family have amounted to anything if not for Yorubas? Ask yourself sincerely.

Back to the crux of the matter, you still dodged your obvious cowardice. Why do you fear the Abokis so much? grin grin

Lemme help you, they are humans like you... they bleed. You're even denying being igbo in case I am an Aboki and I come to deal with you mercilessly grin No wonder Sunday Igboho is in Nigeria and fearless while Kanu like Ojukwu fled in female gowns grin

I can bet even YOU are wearing skirt and blouse now because of me grin cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Most Ugly Governor In Nigeria by orisa37: 7:15am On May 27, 2021
NorthernAgender:
Ah

Ah what? Please don't kiss that ugly mouth full of teeth.
Re: The Most Ugly Governor In Nigeria by orisa37: 7:16am On May 27, 2021
Kzinne:
what is most ugliest?? Ugliest simple. Go back to school

SUPPORTED.
Re: The Most Ugly Governor In Nigeria by Kindledlight(m): 7:40am On May 27, 2021
What I’m seeing is a beautiful lady trying to hook up with Tambuwal grin grin

What is my own with Nairaland this morning sef??
Re: The Most Ugly Governor In Nigeria by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:49am On May 27, 2021
tito44:

lies!
isoko chicks dem fine wella even urhobo

1 Like

Re: The Most Ugly Governor In Nigeria by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:57am On May 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

biko ozu go!
why are you fighting with them?
what have they commit?
onye ugu na eme anyi mkpali instead ka gi ko'lu ya onu, i bido ko ndi yoruba onu. angry
let's stop this shit biko.
Re: The Most Ugly Governor In Nigeria by ThEGodFaThEr102: 8:12am On May 27, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

biko ozu go!
why are you fighting with them?
what have they commit?
onye ugu na eme anyi mkpali instead ka gi ko'lu ya onu, i bido ko ndi yoruba onu. angry
let's stop this shit biko.
Mo ti gbo

Ighotago?
Re: The Most Ugly Governor In Nigeria by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:16am On May 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:
Mo ti gbo
Ighotago?
hmmm..
Re: The Most Ugly Governor In Nigeria by ablejesus26(m): 8:19am On May 27, 2021
NorthernAgender:
When you get that sense come and face me.

Chia shame supposed dey catch you small na.

Re: The Most Ugly Governor In Nigeria by Joromi1: 8:22am On May 27, 2021
Using two superlatives in one sentence. Op must be an IPOB terrorist.
Re: The Most Ugly Governor In Nigeria by PAWG(m): 8:22am On May 27, 2021
‘Most ugliest’ undecided
Re: The Most Ugly Governor In Nigeria by NorthernAgender: 8:45am On May 27, 2021
I think the ugly governor occupied the south south
Jamesbally:

Nobody Ugly reach Obaseki. He is incompetent, disrespectful, mannerless and he is UGLY. grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ugly thing grin
Re: The Most Ugly Governor In Nigeria by Dpaulie(m): 8:51am On May 27, 2021
NorthernAgender:
Delta people why your governor is ugly like this?
@op.. this your grammar sha
Re: The Most Ugly Governor In Nigeria by Mastakija(m): 8:58am On May 27, 2021
Even ur English is uglier than himgrin
Re: The Most Ugly Governor In Nigeria by NorthernAgender: 8:58am On May 27, 2021
Shut up face the topic which grammar.
Dpaulie:

Re: The Most Ugly Governor In Nigeria by NorthernAgender: 9:02am On May 27, 2021
Which shame where do you work? I started working in
the ministry of energy and power at 17 years old before I got my first degree I have already put in level 8 . So how far your grammarhelp your lowlifer.

Southern Nigeria people really daft.
ablejesus26:

Chia shame supposed dey catch you small na.
Re: The Most Ugly Governor In Nigeria by NorthernAgender: 9:29am On May 27, 2021
Kano governor is not ugly.
Vickym1:
Then gandollar is the most finest
Re: The Most Ugly Governor In Nigeria by NorthernAgender: 9:30am On May 27, 2021
the ministry of energy and power at 17 years old before I got my first degree I have already put in level 8 . So how far your grammarhelp your lowlifer.

Mastakija:
Even ur English is uglier than himgrin
Re: The Most Ugly Governor In Nigeria by NorthernAgender: 9:30am On May 27, 2021

Dpaulie:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex-NNPP National Chairman Alkali, Kaduna Guber Candidate, Hunkuyi Defect To APC / North Is Provoking Nigerians: Civil War Looms — Lam Adesina / Keeping Up With Current Affairs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.