Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual (52078 Views)

Man Stabs His Roommate To Death Over N300 Electricity Bill In Delta (Photo) / Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) / UNN Student Stabs His Roommate After Watching Episode 3 Of Game Of Thrones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by LeeMason(m): 2:40am On May 27, 2021
The Bayelsa State Police Command has arrested a 34-year-old man, Okpegboro Avwerosuo, who allegedly killed his roommate, dismembered the body and sold the vital organs to a pastor for ritual purposes.

It was gathered that the incident happened at Mile 2 Sagbama Town, Sagbama Local Government Area of Bayelsa State over the weekend.

The suspect, who hails from Ughelli North, Delta State, had invited the deceased to come to Sagbama to join the motorcycling business and assured him that the business is flourishing because of the Isaac Jasper Adaka Boro College of Education (IJBCOE) sited in the area.

According to a neighbor, who spoke to Nigerian Tribune, when the deceased arrived in the town, he hadn’t stayed for more than two weeks when Okpegboro struck him with a mortar pestle in the middle of the night, crushing his skull and killing him in the process.

"After killing him, he dismembered the body, preserved the vital organs and put the other parts in separate sacks which he disposed of in the early hours of the following day.

While he was disposing of the sacks, another neighbour who saw him and suspected his movements confronted him later in the afternoon about the whereabouts of his roommate," the neighbour narrated.

"The suspect claimed that the deceased has travelled back to Delta State for an urgent business.

Not satisfied with his response, the neighbour forced his way into the room and saw bloodstains everywhere.

The neighbour held him down and alerted the local vigilante which eventually called the police in to arrest the suspect

"Upon interrogation, before he was handed over to the police, the suspect confessed that he had sold the vital organs of his friend to a pastor in Port Harcourt who is currently at large for ritual purposes.”

Spokesperson of the State Police Command, SP Asinim Butswat, who confirmed the incident said:

“The suspect one Okpegboro Avwerosuo ‘M’ Age 34 Years from Ughelli North, Delta State. He is detained at SCID for further investigation. The name of the victim is yet unknow."

The Chairman of SALGA, Hon. Embeleakpo P. Alale on Wednesday May 26, visited a murder scene at Sagbama. He was accompanied by The Divisional Police Officer (DPO) Sagbama, CSP Numoupeide Ben, the Paramount Ruler of Sagbama HRH Moses Ojo Magbisa and a Chief of Tungbabiri Community Pereagbe P. Pereagbe.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/tribuneonlineng.com/man-kills-roommate-sells-body-parts-to-pastor-for-rituals-in-bayelsa/amp/

Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by GreenFarmsNG: 2:41am On May 27, 2021
So Much For Friendship Goals undecided

Life is calmer without Needless families and friends.

Tech is the true companion. After Tech, pets. Humans are 90% incapable of friendships without vile motives.

208 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by Coldshisha: 2:49am On May 27, 2021
To the Ipobians burning police station and freeing back prisoners to the society

How do you intend to handle such similar situations without police Prosecution

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by UncleKoboko: 3:23am On May 27, 2021
Chai!

Christain Terrorists everywhere...

Why?

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by pyyxxaro: 4:12am On May 27, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Chai!

Christain Terrorists everywhere...

Why?

Olumo rock fall on ur goat testes

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by chukwuibuipob: 4:44am On May 27, 2021
angry Wickedness. Misfortune friend

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by Prosperous111(m): 5:33am On May 27, 2021
Wahala
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by Jamesbally: 5:44am On May 27, 2021
LeeMason:
The Bayelsa State Police Command has arrested a 34-year-old man, Okpegboro Avwerosuo, who allegedly killed his roommate, dismembered the body and sold the vital organs to a pastor for ritual purposes.

It was gathered that the incident happened at Mile 2 Sagbama Town, Sagbama Local Government Area of Bayelsa State over the weekend.

The suspect, who hails from Ughelli North, Delta State, had invited the deceased to come to Sagbama to join the motorcycling business and assured him that the business is flourishing because of the Isaac Jasper Adaka Boro College of Education (IJBCOE) sited in the area.

According to a neighbor, who spoke to Nigerian Tribune, when the deceased arrived in the town, he hadn’t stayed for more than two weeks when Okpegboro struck him with a mortar pestle in the middle of the night, crushing his skull and killing him in the process.

"After killing him, he dismembered the body, preserved the vital organs and put the other parts in separate sacks which he disposed of in the early hours of the following day.

While he was disposing of the sacks, another neighbour who saw him and suspected his movements confronted him later in the afternoon about the whereabouts of his roommate," the neighbour narrated.

"The suspect claimed that the deceased has travelled back to Delta State for an urgent business.

Not satisfied with his response, the neighbour forced his way into the room and saw bloodstains everywhere.

The neighbour held him down and alerted the local vigilante which eventually called the police in to arrest the suspect

"Upon interrogation, before he was handed over to the police, the suspect confessed that he had sold the vital organs of his friend to a pastor in Port Harcourt who is currently at large for ritual purposes.”

Spokesperson of the State Police Command, SP Asinim Butswat, who confirmed the incident said:

“The suspect one Okpegboro Avwerosuo ‘M’ Age 34 Years from Ughelli North, Delta State. He is detained at SCID for further investigation. The name of the victim is yet unknow."

The Chairman of SALGA, Hon. Embeleakpo P. Alale on Wednesday May 26, visited a murder scene at Sagbama. He was accompanied by The Divisional Police Officer (DPO) Sagbama, CSP Numoupeide Ben, the Paramount Ruler of Sagbama HRH Moses Ojo Magbisa and a Chief of Tungbabiri Community Pereagbe P. Pereagbe.

IPOB caused this.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by Shedrack777: 5:49am On May 27, 2021
i need to buy the right blockos of the criminal and the kidney of the pastor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by adecz: 5:54am On May 27, 2021
undecided undecided

✅LORD PROTECT ME FROM
MY FRIENDS,

❌MY ENEMIES I CAN HANDLE ❗❗

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by AdolfHitlerxXx: 6:34am On May 27, 2021
Jamesbally:

IPOB caused this.

The man's mother must be IPOB. See his yam legs.

"Pinshure" it

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by Crenzywilliams(m): 6:37am On May 27, 2021
God save us from evil friends/persons.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by Karlovych: 7:02am On May 27, 2021
embarassed embarassed This is very terrible, I put every blame on Jubrin Al Sudani. The level of hunger under his regime has become unbearable for a lot of Nigerians, even vulturebbqrillz needs to be monitored to ascertain the kind of meat he sells to his zombie clients

11 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by Golan007: 7:34am On May 27, 2021
His Yahoo boys associates would soon litter Nairaland asking for him to be freed.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by paulolee(m): 7:47am On May 27, 2021
friend killing his roommate for ritual purposes? this wan fit kill him wife n kids sell too

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by sotall(m): 8:04am On May 27, 2021
Wickedness

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:05am On May 27, 2021
When the deceased arrived in the town, he hadn’t stayed for more than two weeks when Okpegboro struck him with a mortar pestle in the middle of the night, crushing his skull and killing him in the process.

WHAT!!! shocked
What did we just read
He picked up a pestle and smashed the head of his friend in the middle of the night?!
Jesus Christ!! shocked

Calling some people animals is an insult to the animal kingdom.
People are becoming more evil than devilhimself everyday.

Let us stop here before emotions runs in.
May he face the consequences of his wicked acts.
What a sad story to read! cry

TRUST NOBODY!!!

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by melaniaup: 8:05am On May 27, 2021
Hh

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by prospr: 8:05am On May 27, 2021
Terrible! God created man and still said the heart of man is desperately wicked. I'm still wondering why he didn't change it. cry cry

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by merits(m): 8:05am On May 27, 2021
grin He sold the body parts to miracles performance association of Nigeria (MPAN) am not surprised.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:05am On May 27, 2021
Golan007:
His Yahoo boys associates would soon litter Nairaland asking for him to be freed.
You know them so well.
This is the only reason they dislike people that go against their evil and fraudulent lifestyles here,
Lifestyles filled with crimes and fraud and they hide behind politics to vent out their anger against their mothers.
Mad criminals everywhere.

They will never end well to eat the fruits of their wickedness.
Defrauding people of their sweat and lifelong savings!

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by NwaAmaikpe: 8:05am On May 27, 2021
shocked

This is becoming very rampant.
Last two weeks, I was invited by my pastor's wife for deliverance from insanity.

At night while sleeping, this woman grabbed my manhood. It was God that saved me that I wasn't deep asleep. i jumped up and ran home for dear life that night; the only thing on my mind being that she obviously wanted to sever my preek for miracle-making rituals.

When I got home, it dawned on me that I was very hasty. It was true that Hanty wanted my preek for rituals, but it wasn't for that type of ritual. She just wanted some of it to satisfy the Oracle in between her thighs.

Sadly, till today; I'm still mad.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by Nobody: 8:05am On May 27, 2021
I am fed up embarassed
Let an angel just blow the trumpet already cry
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by akinmusi(m): 8:05am On May 27, 2021
God protect us from frenemies.
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by money121(m): 8:05am On May 27, 2021
Ok ooo
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by Bvlgari: 8:05am On May 27, 2021
Ha this one shock me o...u invite person over, still kill am...then sell part of e body parts to pastor

Chai...i hate what i cannot unhate

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by DestroyEvil: 8:05am On May 27, 2021
cryWhy so much evil multiply in this Buhari regime?!

8 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by BetExpert: 8:05am On May 27, 2021
shocked
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by KoshCAD: 8:05am On May 27, 2021
O lord, this early morning, see the news I am reading haaaa
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by nairalee(m): 8:05am On May 27, 2021
The things we see in the news daily is scary. It's even worse cos most go undetected and some unreported.

May God help and deliver us from evil even as we do no evil to anyone
Re: Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual by officialwdhtv: 8:06am On May 27, 2021
Wickedness...terrible things are happening in Nigeria and the world daily

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Slay Queen Calls Out Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her During A Date (pics) / 14-Year-Old JSS3 Girl Raped & Murdered By Thugs In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / FBI Arrests Kenneth Ganiu Ninalowo For $1.5 Million Money Laundering In Chicago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.