Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) (56239 Views)

Kim Kardashian Passes Bar Exam After 3 Failed Attempts / Kim Kardashian Fails The Baby Bar For The Second Time (Video) / Kim Kardashian Failed Bar Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by KaplanDee: 5:12am On May 27, 2021
Kim Kardashian, who is training to become a lawyer like her late dad, failed to pass her exam.

Watch Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxjOZYI4rG0

Though she did the exams some month ago and did not get a passing grade in the exam. She kept it a secret until she decided to reveal it to the public on her family reality show.
"Keeping Up With The Kardashians".

She said " If you doing law school the way I'm doing it, it is a 4 year program instead of your typical 3 year program and after year 1, you have to take the baby bar. This was actually harder, I hear, than the official bar".

She got 474 in the exam but the cut off mark is 560.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by chocboi78(m): 8:52am On May 27, 2021
That her cross dresser dad is dead??

He is not her read dad... I don hear una

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:24am On May 27, 2021
She said " If you doing law school the way I'm doing it, it is a 4 year program instead of your typical 3 year program and after year 1, you have to take the baby bar. This was actually harder, I hear, than the official bar".

She got 474 in the exam but the cut off mark is 560
She tried to even score that high!
She did well to even have the dream/vision to study/school to be a lawyer despite the fact that she is worth ONE BILLION DOLLARS!
#Facts

We want people to understand that there is nothing that should limit your pursuit of your dreams, and the accomplishment of new goals.

Kim, dust yourself and try again till you make it.
Believe and trust in yourself.
#NeverGiveUp
Go Gurl, You got it.

Barrister Kim Kardashian in the making.
Much Love and kiss kiss kiss

More from Kim,
She says, "It's true I did not finish college. For anyone assuming this is the easy way out, it's not. My weekends are spent away from my kids while I read and study."
Kardashian also addresses critics saying, "One person actually said I should "stay in my lane."
You can create your own lanes, just as I am.

The mother of three shared the following message about her new journey.

"Last year I registered with the California State Bar to study law. For the next 4 years, a minimum of 18 hours a week is required, I will take written and multiple choice tests monthly. As my first year is almost coming to an end I am preparing for the baby bar, a mini version of the bar, which is required when studying law this way. I've seen some comments from people who are saying it's my privilege or my money that got me here, but that's not the case. One person actually said I should "stay in my lane. You can create your own lanes, just as I am. The state bar doesn't care who you are. This option is available to anyone who's state allows it. It's true I did not finish college. You need 60 college credits (I had 75) to take part in "reading the law", which is an in office law school being apprenticed by lawyers. For anyone assuming this is the easy way out, it's not. My weekends are spent away from my kids while I read and study. I work all day, put my kids to bed and spend my nights studying. There are times I feel overwhelmed and when I feel like I can't do it but I get the pep talks I need from the people around me supporting me. I changed my number last year and disconnected from everyone because I have made this strict commitment to follow a dream of mine - It's never too late to follow your dreams.
Wish me well.

88 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by Basitelo1(m): 9:24am On May 27, 2021
Wetin dey her head b4 grin
No be prick and Oloshoism be her fulltime work now.
Jumping 4rm one d*ck to anoda

149 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:24am On May 27, 2021
Basitelo1:
Wetin dey her head b4 grin
No be prick and Oloshoism be her fulltime work now.
Jumping 4rm one d*ck to anoda
Bahamas95:
Why won't she fail? Olosho!
Better get busy with life and make momsie proud instead of coming online typing jargons on a daily basis and gossiping like a girl.
Rise up and WORK!

Teaser4:
Some of una wey dey abuse her never chop this morning, smh!!! Hating on successful people nah waste of time... Nah frustrated souls plenty here... Quote me make thunder fire your balls...
Don't mind them.
Frustrated tins everywhere!
Ugosample:

You are most definitely right
These comments we see on NL are so nauseating
U sef talk am.
So annoying!

SmartPolician:
Empty head.
She thought that law exam was same as posing seminude before cameras.
Yeye dey smell!
We thought your moniker will reflect on your comments,
Alas, mba!
Not surprised one bit.
It's in you!

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by Nobody: 9:24am On May 27, 2021
Nothing dey head

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by Adam09: 9:25am On May 27, 2021
"Nemo dat quod non hebet"

She can not give what she does not have!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 9:25am On May 27, 2021
Why won't she fail? Olosho!

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by thaoriginator: 9:25am On May 27, 2021
Me bloodclaat!

You never focus pon your education instead ah cocky you ah chase pon di street.

Yuh daddy sent you go ah school fi get ah education, fi be ah lawyer.

Yuh gwan and a follow Kanye caw him have a big fat cocky weh ah strike yuh like ah lightening..

Bagga p u s s y hole gyal undecided

15 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by 01mcfadden(m): 9:25am On May 27, 2021
Lol

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by UselessFacts: 9:25am On May 27, 2021
I guess we should now go and fry stone

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by Mrlouis: 9:25am On May 27, 2021
Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 9:25am On May 27, 2021
See News on Wednesday morning

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by Factfinder1(m): 9:25am On May 27, 2021
Big yansh with small brain 98% of these slay queens no sabi anything....na only vigina business

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by Nobody: 9:25am On May 27, 2021
She probably didn't have time to study well
Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by squash47(m): 9:25am On May 27, 2021
See slay queen dey go school. But for Nigeria here, Dem go say school na scam.

Bunch of iberibe people.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by olaolulazio(m): 9:25am On May 27, 2021
No be everybody Sabi combine two things at a time.

Try again dear.

4 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by stupidmod3: 9:25am On May 27, 2021
chocboi78:
that's her step dad

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by GeneralPula: 9:25am On May 27, 2021
She got 474 in the exam but the cut off mark is 560.

She gave her best..

I’m also sure she can’t come and kill herself..

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by SoftP(m): 9:25am On May 27, 2021
Let her relocate to Nigeria; she can get 1st class without sweats.
Buba can even make her a justice of the Supreme Court

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:25am On May 27, 2021
Okpetu!

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by Nobody: 9:25am On May 27, 2021
chocboi78:

ode. thats her step dad.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by poyoDOX: 9:25am On May 27, 2021
How is this my fucking business?

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by SmartPolician: 9:25am On May 27, 2021
Empty head.
She thought that law exam was same as posing seminude before cameras.
Yeye dey smell!

PS: I cannot deny the fact that she's very hot. grin Kanye has eyes for beautiful women. From Amber Rose to Kim K. If ONLY dating or sleeping with beautiful women made men richer.... undecided

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by wunmi590(m): 9:25am On May 27, 2021

I'm not a law graduate, but you can't be taking law and be reading with only pata and bra....

Her head don dry....

Make she stick with her normal reality tv show

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by olatade(m): 9:26am On May 27, 2021
Did she even study for the exam?

Was probably too busy taking selfies

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by lonlytroy(m): 9:26am On May 27, 2021
She no bang lecturer

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) by ignis: 9:26am On May 27, 2021
Please howbis this news?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#30billionconcert Made 500 Million Naira – Davido / Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins / Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.