Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu (43922 Views)

Deliver Less Than 50% Votes And See Trouble – Wike Threatens Council Chairman / 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu / Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by alexola20(m): 8:20am On May 27, 2021
Diplomacy is really far from this man.I remember the video where he was lambasting the sitting king in his presence.
Agbero governor of Rivers state.
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by AnanseK(m): 8:24am On May 27, 2021
There are Governors and there are Terrorist Governors

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by Nobody: 8:28am On May 27, 2021
Thegracefulness:

In your life, don’t ever quote me on this forum. Wether we agree on a topic, or share same views. Mark this username and avoid it like a plague. Because you seemingly have diarrhoea of the brain. You pass out pure feces from this your account. I know nobody has monopoly of foolishness, everybody is entitled to be foolish, but you’re misusing the privilege.

grin grin grin grin grin You really hate that brain dead vulture meat seller cheesy

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by jesmond3945: 8:28am On May 27, 2021
WorldRichest:
Ignore the useless Almajari, don't bring yourself to the level of an Almajari born by the roadside.
don't fight for politicians. Both of them are uncouth.
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by LikeAking: 8:32am On May 27, 2021
Una too like trouble.

Make una calm down.

Na dem, dem.

PDP is dead.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by Hotzone(m): 8:34am On May 27, 2021
Thegracefulness:
Onyeso, you are a tout.

You keep giving Rivers State a bad PR. These utterances from you are not courteous at all. They’re not worthy to be heard from the mouth of a Governor. If Nigeria was not a jungle, you’re not deserving of that position.

This is not how to be a politician. This is motor-park politics.

Do you think you’re still a motor park tax collector?

[s]In your life, don’t ever quote me on this forum. Wether we agree on a topic, or share same views. Mark this username and avoid it like a plague. Because you seemingly have diarrhoea of the brain. You pass out pure feces from this your account. I know nobody has monopoly of foolishness, everybody is entitled to be foolish, but you’re misusing the privilege.
[/s]
U complained about Governor Wike’s utterances but urs wreaks of rudeness and unfriendliness. Someone like u can’t differentiate between joke and frankness. U too serious joor!!!!
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by Pumpumjunee2(f): 8:36am On May 27, 2021
P1 of Rivers state has spoken
All of you shouting motor park agbero Wike has more degrees than your Fathers atleast with his agbero lifestyle he is a Governor
You what have you achieved?
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by NOwazobia: 8:42am On May 27, 2021
Thegracefulness:
In your life, don’t ever quote me on this forum. Wether we agree on a topic, or share same views. Mark this username and avoid it like a plague. Because you seemingly have diarrhoea of the brain. You pass out pure feces from this your account. I know nobody has monopoly of foolishness, everybody is entitled to be foolish, but you’re misusing the privilege.
Misusing the privilege of foolishness got me rolling. Nairaland Will not kill person. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by Nobody: 8:43am On May 27, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Try again. You are still enjoying your foolishness.
How did Wike become the standard for Christianity?
He sat down and spoke as a politician to another politician on a political matter.
But your halfwit somehow found a way to nail it on Christianity in defence of Elrufai.
I don't see you employ same energy when you talk about Shekau and his bloodthirsty Islamists who say they are following the dictates of their prophet who himself had series of bloodfest.

Your stupidity amuses no one.

Thanks for showing me how good your Christianity is.

Your speech sure has no salt in it.
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:46am On May 27, 2021
Lazynigerian1:

Thanks for showing me how good your Christianity is.

Your speech sure has no salt in it.
Maybe you should apply those principles you read from the Bible yourself before asking it o others.
Ever heard of good measure, pressed down, running over?
Mr Judge of Christians

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by Nobody: 8:50am On May 27, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Maybe I will apply those principles i read from the Bible to myself before asking it of others.
Especially Matthew 5 vs 22 and Colossians 4 vs 6

You should....

Especially since it is funny that you who called me 'st''id is now telling me to do that...when I don't recall abusing you.

Good morning. If you abuse me again, that's your business. As for me, I am opposed to any and all bigotry from all sides.
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by HEAVEN4444: 8:53am On May 27, 2021
thats how this one went to oyigbo to flog everyone there. zoo governor
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by J2381: 8:59am On May 27, 2021
John Wike has spoken. Lmao.
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:04am On May 27, 2021
Thegracefulness:
Onyeso, you are a tout.

You keep giving Rivers State a bad PR. These utterances from you are not courteous at all. They’re not worthy to be heard from the mouth of a Governor. If Nigeria was not a jungle, you’re not deserving of that position.

LOL!!! cheesy

Cc:
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by plaindealer: 9:12am On May 27, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by fk001(m): 9:17am On May 27, 2021
Thegracefulness:
Onyeso, you are a tout.

Wetin you fit do if she/he quote you?? Na your forum, go and create your own if you don't want him to quote you.

Rubbish loudmouth
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by nasvilla(m): 9:34am On May 27, 2021
WorldRichest:
Ignore the useless Almajari, don't bring yourself to the level of an Almajari born by the roadside.

That's the reason you can rule Nigeria for your sentiment mind....Almajiri will continue ruling the Nation
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by RioCarputo(m): 9:36am On May 27, 2021
anybody wey deserve to be beaten should be beaten.....
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by adonaimart(m): 9:40am On May 27, 2021
Flog ammm...nothing de happen grin grin

Una can brag!!
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by TruthinAction: 9:45am On May 27, 2021
Wike, PhD, School of Agbero.
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by DD29: 9:53am On May 27, 2021
The Hitler
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by Donworo: 9:53am On May 27, 2021
WorldRichest:

Too much hate in ur heart..
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by AmotekunSW: 9:54am On May 27, 2021
Trustedpronet:

I can see you are so jobless...I can't allow an unknown mad man steal my happiness today. It is so clear to me now that you inherited foolishness from your father that is why you couldn't understand simple humour. I have responsibilities to handle go to hell and face your depression alone instead spreading around.

You are a nonentity from a long line of nonentities. You inherited generational poverty from your father and mental retardation from your mother. You're a dirty hustler with nothing to show for your sweat. That is how you will be jumping about with nothing to show, daft pig.
Better don't insult those who can help your destiny, help you end up unfulfilled like your worthless elders at home, you mediocre blockhead.
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:56am On May 27, 2021
Lazynigerian1:

You should....

Especially since it is funny that you who called me 'st''id is now telling me to do that...when I don't recall abusing you.

Good morning. If you abuse me again, that's your business. As for me, I am opposed to any and all bigotry from all sides.
I guess we can now confidently say that Southerners and Christians are violent and as bad

Of course you won't recall abusing me. Since it's always easy to dish out but never easy to receive.
Or your peanut brain didn't tell you southern Christians are a group of people.
Covering yourself in sanctimonious garb when you're called out for your tomfoolery.
You should apologize for being so st*pid not take offense.

Note: You impress no one by quoting the Bible. Even the devil, your father does same.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by alphaeus212(m): 9:56am On May 27, 2021
I GO LIKE TO SEE THIS WIKE FIGHT ONE DAY grin

Wike Vs Aliyu....Like for.wike to win and Share for Aliyu to win.
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by Seanjigga: 9:58am On May 27, 2021
Wike na man of War

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by Nobody: 10:00am On May 27, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Of course you won't recall abusing me. Since it's always easy to dish out but never easy to receive.
Or your peanut brain didn't tell you southern Christians are a group of people.
Covering yourself in sanctimonious garb when you're called out for your tomfoolery.
You should apologize for being so st*pid not take offense.

I am a southern Christian so that comment was also addressed to me too

Besides both sides have issues with hate and bigotry

And as a Christian my self it is my duty to call it out

Thanks for abusing me more. May you have good things in your life.

Don't live in hate.Thats my final word to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki Opens Up On Dumping APC, Says "Don’t Push Me" / Turmoil in PDP over Obaseki / Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.