Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,770 members, 7,806,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu (43914 Views)

Deliver Less Than 50% Votes And See Trouble – Wike Threatens Council Chairman / 2023: PDP Has Settled For Northern Presidency – Babangida Aliyu / Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by ismodiwa(m): 10:00am On May 27, 2021
Thugs as leaders.
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by nedekid: 10:01am On May 27, 2021
Thegracefulness:
Onyeso, you are a tout.

You keep giving Rivers State a bad PR. These utterances from you are not courteous at all. They’re not worthy to be heard from the mouth of a Governor. If Nigeria was not a jungle, you’re not deserving of that position.

This is not how to be a politician. This is motor-park politics.

Do you think you’re still a motor park tax collector?

In your life, don’t ever quote me on this forum. Wether we agree on a topic, or share same views. Mark this username and avoid it like a plague. Because you seemingly have diarrhoea of the brain. You pass out pure feces from this your account. I know nobody has monopoly of foolishness, everybody is entitled to be foolish, but you’re misusing the privilege.
grin grin
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by Indispensable85(m): 10:03am On May 27, 2021
Useless leaders everywhere
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by alcaptainero: 10:05am On May 27, 2021
HE SAID "WE", MEANING THAT ANYBODY THAT WANTS TO TAKE RIVERS PEOPLE FOR A RIDE WILL GET A FLOGGING.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:32am On May 27, 2021
Lazynigerian1:

I am a southern Christian so that comment was also addressed to me too

Besides both sides have issues with hate and bigotry

And as a Christian my self it is my duty to call it out

Thanks for abusing me more. May you have good things in your life.

Don't live in hate.Thats my final word to you.

This is moving from the foolish to the utterly insane.
So you self-identify as a violent and bad person. Do you know what our laws say should be done to violent people? You should be in jail far away from sane and peaceful members of the society not on nairaland advertising your criminality and spreading it to others.
No wonder you call yourself lazy Nigerian. You have a self-defeatist mentality and obviously need mental help.
But pls, while you're colouring yourself, don't paint others who may not be criminally inclined like you with your colours just because you share same geographic space and faith with them.
Kindly speak for yourself just as you did with your moniker.
The Holy Bible says as a man thinks in his heart... I expect you've read that part.
You should give yourself your advice since you can't be violence if you don't hate. You should also pray for yourself more for those good things because no way good things are going to happen to bad people. Read Psalm 109
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by DrAkpa(m): 10:34am On May 27, 2021
Thegracefulness:
Onyeso, you are a tout.

You keep giving Rivers State a bad PR. These utterances from you are not courteous at all. They’re not worthy to be heard from the mouth of a Governor. If Nigeria was not a jungle, you’re not deserving of that position.

In your life, don’t ever quote me on this forum. Wether we agree on a topic, or share same views. Mark this username and avoid it like a plague. Because you seemingly have diarrhoea of the brain. You pass out pure feces from this your account. I know nobody has monopoly of foolishness, everybody is entitled to be foolish, but you’re misusing the privilege.

aka NLPoliceWoman
I hope u will be sensible enough to heed this warning..
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:57am On May 27, 2021
omonnakoda:

You do not have the power to stop people quoting you. You do NOT
Why personalise? Was the message addressed to you?
Or are you also among the "We"

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by omonnakoda: 11:00am On May 27, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Why personalise? Was the message addressed to you?
Or are you also among the "We"
just pointing out the obvious.

All the huffing and puffing will not change it

I do not know what you man by "personalize"
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:05am On May 27, 2021
omonnakoda:
just pointing out the obvious.

All the huffing and puffing will not change it

I do not know what you man by "personalize"

Well you can't really say. The addressee seems to have received the message.
Your response sounded charged with emotion.
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by omonnakoda: 11:15am On May 27, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Well you can't really say. The addressee seems to have received the message.
Your response sounded charged with emotion.
Diversion
I just gave you the facts as they are . No opinions, no bullshit just facts

You have no power to make anyone stop quoting you

Simples
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by TalkTalkTwins(m): 11:21am On May 27, 2021
tivereegega:
Relationship Goals��=������‼️

goals grin
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by PussyOdour(m): 11:25am On May 27, 2021
[quote author=NLPoliceWoman post=10210876
I guess it is okay with your rules to be calling members here fools.
Since I reported this post and it was deleted.

Rule 2[/quote]

Cry me a river .

You that operated multiple accounts here, don't you know that you have broken rule.

Bloody terrrorist hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by dumiel: 11:31am On May 27, 2021
Believe this, you'll believe anything else!
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by Blackdisciple(m): 11:32am On May 27, 2021
Oyindidi:
I no dey understand this my governor again o, every week one trouble

Bros in Nigeria if u no stubborn people will ride on you even at work place
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by VictorUSA(m): 11:43am On May 27, 2021
No difference between wike and the almajiris.
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by dbonks(m): 11:50am On May 27, 2021
Purely doctored video, the news was all over media two days ago and got the information he passed, different from what was posted here. This forum should be more careful of what they allow here.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:56pm On May 27, 2021
omonnakoda:
Diversion
I just gave you the facts as they are . No opinions, no bullshit just facts

You have no power to make anyone stop quoting you

Simples

Granted

But you sounded so emotional about it.
Even shouted at a point
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by rhames(m): 12:58pm On May 27, 2021
Thegracefulness:
Onyeso, you are a tout.

To even be aware that Wike is a lawyer is more embarrassing and a big shame on his profession.
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by gawu1: 1:04pm On May 27, 2021
liketerm:

He was a two time governor of Niger state and a wealthy man, please tell us which one your father is ?, is better to be an almajiri born by the road side and be wealthy than been born in an hospital and be poor.
You even dignified that idiotic pig by saying he was born in an hospital. I am telling you with all sense of responsibility that he is one of those adopted factory made babies. Even his present supposed parents lives mouse lives. If he had known who are really his biological parents, pity is too small a word for him.
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by omonnakoda: 1:08pm On May 27, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Granted

But you sounded so emotional about it.
Even shouted at a point
lol

Are you OK?
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by gawu1: 1:15pm On May 27, 2021
dbonks:
Purely doctored video, the news was all over media two days ago and got the information he passed, different from what was posted here. This forum should be more careful of what they allow here.
Oh because it is wicked Wike the video was doctored! but if it were El Rufai the video would have been nothing but truth, live and direct.
You pigs are funny all the times.
The day all pigs on this forum will come over here with wailing that the cultist wicked Wike is killing them, I will be among those who will dissect the news to make sure it's proving wrong.
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by gawu1: 1:23pm On May 27, 2021
We will keep on reminding those corrosion souls that we northerners believe in talking less and acting more.
Whenever opportunities come we grip them timely. Unlike those cowards disturbing our peace yet no action.
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by EMMY76: 1:37pm On May 27, 2021
Wike is biting more than he can chew.
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by Insectkiller: 2:02pm On May 27, 2021
Mtcheww...

Let Cow flog both of them..

Useless criminal leaders rulers of Nigeria

kiss
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by Thatdopekelly(m): 2:04pm On May 27, 2021
I only came here to thank you for putting this idiat in his place
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu by Thatdopekelly(m): 2:06pm On May 27, 2021
Thegracefulness:
Onyeso, you are a tout.

Thank you so much for this...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Am Still Entitled To $800m Compensation" - Nnamdi Kanu / EFCC Invades Fayose’s Residence In Ekiti / Sanwo-Olu Lifts Curfew Due To EndSARS Riots In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.