Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Nigerian Man, Uzochukwu, Others Arrested In Thailand Over N2bn Romance Scam - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man, Uzochukwu, Others Arrested In Thailand Over N2bn Romance Scam (33334 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts Over N2bn Worth Of Illicit Drugs At Lagos Airport / Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam / Bluekey Investment Club: Ponzi Scheme Operators Arrested Over N2bn Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man, Uzochukwu, Others Arrested In Thailand Over N2bn Romance Scam by generalwo(m): 3:08pm On May 27, 2021
CilicMarin:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/27/nigerian-man-uzochukwu-others-arrested-thailand-over-n2bn-romance-scam
....... Of recent na so so igbo people dey come out for news for all the wrong reasons..... Earlier today them sentence one to death for Vietnam over drug peddling........ This one now, them don catch am for scam...... Them don join destroy Nigeria, them wan go destroy another man country for them? Anyways I sha know say if them no follow repair the 9ja wen them spoil, they go no where....... All of us go dey inside the 9ja until e better.... When e better finish, them fit commot.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man, Uzochukwu, Others Arrested In Thailand Over N2bn Romance Scam by Joydan95: 3:10pm On May 27, 2021
Kings999:
GOD BLESS ALL THE IGBOS AROUND THE WORLD cheesy
it is better you are caught in drug dealing and fraud in another man country than being in Nigeria and be killed by the Fulanis terrorist who are from Niger Republic but choose to waste innocent blood...

The Igbo man was arrested by fraud in Thailand, the people in Thailand are still richer than most people in Nigeria, what about the buhari son in-law who was declared wanted, most of you commenting on this couldn't comment when Buhari son in-law was declared wanted by fraud of $64m, that money can serve the whole Nigerians.. now make I ask you is Thailand your country, abeg make una keep quiet and face the problem in your country, whatever they wants to do to the igbo man let them do, it's no body business...

NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO IN THIS LIFE, DON'T WASTE AN INNOCENT BLOOD..

As long as Nigeria is concern no one is a criminal, Buhari is a terrorist, a killer, a scarmmer, a fraudster, a theif, a liar, and and a deciever but the muslims and the Notherners still support him, who are my not to defend my Igbo man.. thunder fiiiiirrrrreeee all of you...
All our leaders, from the president to L.G chairman are the biggest yahoo peeps on earth. All the recovered loots has been hijacked and squandered by them. They still borrowed trillions of Naira from other countries yet no employment and the economy is diminishing. I am tired of this country, I need to relocate

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man, Uzochukwu, Others Arrested In Thailand Over N2bn Romance Scam by Joydan95: 3:16pm On May 27, 2021
PAWG:
I don’t pity these fuckers, they use their easy money to philander and spoil our ladies, rendering them fish-brained, reducing the pool of wife materials in supply for legitimate hustlers
Who turned down your marriage proposal grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, Uzochukwu, Others Arrested In Thailand Over N2bn Romance Scam by PAWG(m): 3:20pm On May 27, 2021
Joydan95:

Who turned down your marriage proposal grin

cheesy

Nobody man, I haven’t even found a decent one to date yet.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man, Uzochukwu, Others Arrested In Thailand Over N2bn Romance Scam by Yoighaman(m): 3:54pm On May 27, 2021
I do not support any form of fraud, but you'd notice that most victims of internet fraud are usually greedy, with ulterior motives. They usually want to date US marines, British soldiers, veterans, princes, heirs to thrones and the likes...it's just a simple, the more you look, the less you see phenomenon. Greed is terrible, avoid it at all cost.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, Uzochukwu, Others Arrested In Thailand Over N2bn Romance Scam by OgwuEgo: 3:59pm On May 27, 2021
Funny guy, read about the Ooni property company and come back here in shame.
muyeski21:
Ooni of ice watch the kind people u mingle with, this is so embarrassing being a friend to a criminal
Re: Nigerian Man, Uzochukwu, Others Arrested In Thailand Over N2bn Romance Scam by wallrichy: 4:38pm On May 27, 2021
Really surprised seeing the Ooni pictures with the guy. Personally, I have started suspecting Ooni Of Ife of unclean acts probably before he embarked on the Throne. I have read stories and litigation of some sorts against him and people very close to him. He better behave and not embarrass us in this gaddem country of little hope...

Bvlgari:
It doesnt shock me...we have a lot of these guys scattered all around the world

What shocks me are those his pics especially the one with the Ooni of Ife
Re: Nigerian Man, Uzochukwu, Others Arrested In Thailand Over N2bn Romance Scam by IPIGSRMUMUS: 5:27pm On May 27, 2021
[[s]quote author=Kings999 post=102110951]

Okay you can kiss your ass cheesy
No be only you muslims and Northerners owns this country, I will never again be against any igbo man since you muslims are in support of the fulanis, why won't I support my igbo man...

This is a free world...[/quote][/s]

Another dumb excuse for supporting a drug criminal. You must ba another criminal just like that drug mule.
Hope they catch you soon in China or Indonesia where they will cut off your head. Don't come back here crying and wailing to the Nigerian govt to come and rescue you once your dumb criminal ass has been arrested.

BYE.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man, Uzochukwu, Others Arrested In Thailand Over N2bn Romance Scam by Eastcoastboy(m): 5:52pm On May 27, 2021
AmotekunSW:
[s][/s]

Look at the future leaders of Igboland grin grin

UNESCO has already said that Igbo language stands the risk of extinction by 2050. However, with the way some of you are going, I tend to believe that unless you beg people from Yorubaland to come lead you in Igboland, Alaigbo has no future.

You have spoken ignorantly.
Re: Nigerian Man, Uzochukwu, Others Arrested In Thailand Over N2bn Romance Scam by IvyGRush: 6:18pm On May 27, 2021
Abdul05:
NAwa ooo, these people again

Nigerian passport is no longer useful due to our reputation abroad

Honestly!
The Experience is better imagined, it's not funny out there!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, Uzochukwu, Others Arrested In Thailand Over N2bn Romance Scam by ishiamu(m): 6:51pm On May 27, 2021
CilicMarin:
I searched the name (Ezeneche Uzochukwu Jorome) on Facebook and came up with the following pictures.. shocked shocked shocked

You just posted an innocent person picture who is active on Facebook.... Is he arrested and he is posting on Facebook?
Re: Nigerian Man, Uzochukwu, Others Arrested In Thailand Over N2bn Romance Scam by Tookool(m): 8:37pm On May 27, 2021
Revealing all this info here means teaching more young boys format
Re: Nigerian Man, Uzochukwu, Others Arrested In Thailand Over N2bn Romance Scam by Golan007: 9:45pm On May 27, 2021
ishiamu:

You just posted an innocent person picture who is active on Facebook.... Is he arrested and he is posting on Facebook?
Sharap he's the one.

It is not unusual for "big men " to have others who run their social media for them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man, Uzochukwu, Others Arrested In Thailand Over N2bn Romance Scam by Henry651(m): 12:55am On May 28, 2021
A picture of him with former president GEJ

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, Uzochukwu, Others Arrested In Thailand Over N2bn Romance Scam by jantman(m): 1:43am On May 28, 2021
Yettyflower
This is what I tried to convey to you that patient is virtue and virtue is from God and the blessings of God added no sorrow
Re: Nigerian Man, Uzochukwu, Others Arrested In Thailand Over N2bn Romance Scam by Cephas11(m): 6:57am On May 28, 2021
The yeye man bio even reads Gods time is the best....mad man but you couldn't wait to do a legit work so u can be blessed abundantly...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, Uzochukwu, Others Arrested In Thailand Over N2bn Romance Scam by dolphii: 1:18pm On May 28, 2021
Every body is a suspect in this part of the world.. Na who them catch be thief... Take a good look at the people in those pics!!!
Re: Nigerian Man, Uzochukwu, Others Arrested In Thailand Over N2bn Romance Scam by Gudiza(m): 4:38pm On May 30, 2021
Joydan95:

All our leaders, from the president to L.G chairman are the biggest yahoo peeps on earth. All the recovered loots has been hijacked and squandered by them. They still borrowed trillions of Naira from other countries yet no employment and the economy is diminishing. I am tired of this country, I need to relocate
When you relocate always remember why you did and keep morality upfront at all times.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NAPTIP Busts Underage Sex Workers In Abuja / Ahmad Yahya Nawawi & Habibu Abubakar In Pregnancy Scandal In Sokoto / Police And Cult Gang Clash In Ejigbo, Many Feared Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.