Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

I Need Help Raising 62K For My School Fees, Please Donate Any Amount To Help Me. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Help Raising 62K For My School Fees, Please Donate Any Amount To Help Me. (166 Views)

AAU 22nd Convocation: Dangote, Sani Bello Donate Hostels, N10m, WiFi / My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. / Beautiful Lady Who Sells Groundnut To Raise Money For Her School Fees (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Raising 62K For My School Fees, Please Donate Any Amount To Help Me. by Studentboy1: 8:25am On May 27, 2021
My previous trend was deleted by a mod and i was banned for asking for help....

Please, i need help in raising 62,000 for my school fees. Please, i have no one and the closing date is Tuesday. I'm in my 3rd year.

2013 i gained admission into the University and after two years, i dropped out due to money problem.

It was a huge thing to me. I attempted suicide various times, had mental break down and even went into cheap drugs. It was a mess.

I was able to gain admission again in 2018, this time around i worked to saved up to 200k. I paid my fees and rents, dues and others, the money got finished before the middle of the first semester. For so long, i have been struggling to take care of myself...

I am now in 300l, things are no longer funny, i couldn't raise money for my school fees, i don't know what to do at the moment, i have now till next week to pay up. I was told that to defer will cost above 30k too, which means i run the risk of loosing everything. I don't have anyone in this world. No one at all. A boy has to be from somewhere, well, i am totally alone except with the exception of few friends that are struggling to feed.

Emotional support and suggestions will be very much appreciated. Pls.

I don't know where to start from. Please i need help, please.

GreenfarmsNG

Re: I Need Help Raising 62K For My School Fees, Please Donate Any Amount To Help Me. by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 11:30am On May 27, 2021
cool cool cool grin grin angry angry grin angry grin cool
Re: I Need Help Raising 62K For My School Fees, Please Donate Any Amount To Help Me. by Studentboy1: 2:04pm On May 27, 2021
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
cool cool cool grin grin angry angry grin angry grin cool
What's funny bros ?.

This is my education. I don't mind sending you my portal details if you can help pay the school fees after generating the pin please.

(1) (Reply)

University Of Glasgow Rises In Two League Table Rankings. / Medical Science Scholarships In Canada For International Students / Scholarship Application Has Started

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.