Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,832 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (1933 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / Aminullahi Abdulwaheed Is A Big Scammer / Scam Alert! Beware Of Kwikcash. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Royalfreshness(m): 8:31am On May 27, 2021

Re: . by Royalfreshness(m): 8:38am On May 27, 2021
Don't fall victim, he use different tricks and username on Nairaland

Re: . by Royalfreshness(m): 8:40am On May 27, 2021
Wicked people everywhere

Re: . by Royalfreshness(m): 8:44am On May 27, 2021
Kindly be careful of people you choose to transact with, Scammer everywhere

Re: . by Pmedia7787: 8:53am On May 27, 2021
Thanks for bringing it up here

Him not agreeing to escrow is a huge flag though

But then..you did some confirmation which gave you a green

There where two still missing

Checking nairaland with both name and phone

And confirmation on true caller if the number has a name attached....this just help you add to the check list ...although you should have send a message to kuda immediately as thy are responsive too

Other scammers use ecobank or some dead banks because they often irresponsive

In all,you were not a foolish to just send the money...the guy just got himself more trouble for 16000...@ trouble much more than 16 m awaits him
Re: . by Newsblenda(m): 8:58am On May 27, 2021
Noted
Re: . by Newsblenda(m): 9:00am On May 27, 2021
I just downloaded his NiN, he is finished..just because of 16k he sent his NiN..... people are stupidooo
Re: . by Royalfreshness(m): 9:05am On May 27, 2021
I sent message to Kuda on that day. This is there reply to me

Hi Muhammed
We’re really sorry for the inconvenience this caused you. We’re working hard to ensure that your transaction is processed accordingly. If it failed, you'll get a refund; if it was successful, the beneficiary will be credited. Please, hold on for us. Thank you.
Pmedia7787:
Thanks for bringing it up here

Him not agreeing to escrow is a huge flag though

But then..you did some confirmation which gave you a green

There where two still missing

Checking nairaland with both name and phone

And confirmation on true caller if the number has a name attached....this just help you add to the check list ...although you should have send a message to kuda immediately as thy are responsive too

In all,you were not a foolish to just send the money...the guy just got himself more trouble for 16000...@ trouble much more than 16 m awaits him
Re: . by Royalfreshness(m): 9:10am On May 27, 2021
He also scammed the person that said she have transacted successfully with him before probably on that same day or second day to mine
Royalfreshness:
I sent message to Kuda on that day. This is there reply to me

Hi Muhammed
We’re really sorry for the inconvenience this caused you. We’re working hard to ensure that your transaction is processed accordingly. If it failed, you'll get a refund; if it was successful, the beneficiary will be credited. Please, hold on for us. Thank you.

Re: . by OSDD(m): 9:26am On May 27, 2021
The guy is using different accounts for his crime... Makes it difficult to track....
Re: . by Royalfreshness(m): 9:33am On May 27, 2021
That's the problem o

That why I even said he must send a valid ID card that tally with his account details before I can send the money. But still, he later scammed me
Re: . by LiquidMer: 10:04am On May 27, 2021
Royalfreshness:
That's the problem o

That why I even said he must send a valid ID card that tally with his account details before I can send the money. But still, he later scammed me
that I D card doesn't belong to him, not his real name, bank account has no bvn on it.. His just an old man late 40s.. His been in the scamming business for years...

1 Like

Re: . by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:10pm On May 27, 2021
Pmedia7787:
Wema
Kuda
Eco bank
VFB bank
Opay (paycom)
palmpay
V bank
Providus
Rubies
The list long, it's not easy getting your money back with banks listed there.
Worst, crypto currency
Re: . by futurerex: 2:32pm On May 27, 2021
I don't know why nairaland moderators don't like taking nairaland fraud cases serious.

I am suspecting the scammer to be adesave. He's an old man and a notorious nairaland scammer, with different names, account numbers and IDs.

Nairaland is no longer safe.
Re: . by Royalfreshness(m): 7:46am On May 28, 2021
Exactly
But this one that details on his ID card tally with bank account details that he used to receive money. We don't know if we're going to be able to track him successfully, is just that most of all this banks are not ready to help this days
OSDD:
The guy is using different accounts for his crime... Makes it difficult to track....
Re: . by Royalfreshness(m): 7:51am On May 28, 2021
Well it's true
Scamming is what he do for a living
LiquidMer:
that I D card doesn't belong to him, not his real name, bank account has no bvn on it.. His just an old man late 40s.. His been in the scamming business for years...
Re: . by Royalfreshness(m): 7:53am On May 28, 2021
I contacted both Palmpay and Kuda about this scene. They're just telling me stories
Stephenmoka4:

Wema

Kuda

Eco bank

VFB bank

Opay (paycom)

palmpay

V bank

Providus

Rubies

The list long, it's not easy getting your money back with banks listed there.

Worst, crypto currency
Re: . by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:07am On May 28, 2021
Royalfreshness:
I contacted both Palmpay and Kuda about this scene. They're just telling me stories
I wanted to do deal with him some time ago, after an escrow came he ran away.

Only him have all the Cryptocurrency, only him have all the wallets and payment system funds (PayPal, cash app etc), only him have excess airtime, only him have everything. I just know he isn't serious.
Re: . by OSDD(m): 1:54pm On May 28, 2021
Royalfreshness:
Exactly
But this one that details on his ID card tally with bank account details that he used to receive money. We don't know if we're going to be able to track him successfully, is just that most of all this banks are not ready to help this days
He can easily get that from the owner of the account....

Banks? Those things are deekheads.. Na so I take lost 10k years back... They will keep posting you and telling you to get court order
Re: . by juliusijidola: 2:38pm On May 28, 2021
Royalfreshness:
Exactly

The only thing you can do is to track him down yourself and get his arrested...
Re: . by Royalfreshness(m): 7:31am On Jun 02, 2021
Yes o
I think he use to check people's posts about there business. Then he'll later contact the person that he have something related to offer. God will soon catch him. You can't planted alubosa and be expecting to harvest vegetables. Iyán ogún ọdún maa n pada joni lọwọ felifeli
Stephenmoka4:
I wanted to do deal with him some time ago, after an escrow came he ran away.

Only him have all the Cryptocurrency, only him have all the wallets and payment system funds (PayPal, cash app etc), only him have excess airtime, only him have everything. I just know he isn't serious.
Re: . by Royalfreshness(m): 7:32am On Jun 02, 2021
Yeah
It's true
OSDD:

He can easily get that from the owner of the account....

Banks? Those things are deekheads.. Na so I take lost 10k years back... They will keep posting you and telling you to get court order

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Bankly Pos And How To Get It / How Can One Re-register If Google Close One 's Adsense Account? / Why Some Nigerians Will Not Make Money On Affiliate Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.