Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,756,498 members, 6,550,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 21 October 2021 at 11:14 PM

See The New Richest Man In The World (not Jeff Bezos, Not Elon Musk) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The New Richest Man In The World (not Jeff Bezos, Not Elon Musk) (2428 Views)

Elon Musk And His Girlfriend, Grimes Breakup (Photo) / Elon Musk, Kim Kardashian Endorse Kanye West's Presidential Ambition / Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The New Richest Man In The World (not Jeff Bezos, Not Elon Musk) by Tozenking(m): 9:19am On May 27
The chief executive of Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH) saw his luxury goods firm stock increase by 0.4 per cent during the first hours of trading on Monday, May 24

The rise pushed Arnault’s personal stake up by more than $600million and placed LVMH’s market cap at $320billion, according to Forbes.

Arnault’s overall net worth jumped to $186.3billion, edging past Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos, who is worth $186billion, by ‘only’ $300million in the world’s rich list.

See Richest Man
https://ayodejiblog.com/2021/05/26/see-the-new-richest-man-in-the-world-not-jeff-bezos-not-elon-musk/

1 Like

Re: See The New Richest Man In The World (not Jeff Bezos, Not Elon Musk) by Goldbw122: 9:24am On May 27
Hmm, where them dey get the money make them Show us na
Re: See The New Richest Man In The World (not Jeff Bezos, Not Elon Musk) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:30am On May 27
Continue to dey hail all these people wey fit buy some small countries, while inequality and unemployment (now close to 40%) keep increasing, u hear? angry
Re: See The New Richest Man In The World (not Jeff Bezos, Not Elon Musk) by hedonido: 10:03am On May 27
Make him just dash me that 'tachere' point 3 wey dey on top the 186b. Chai.
Re: See The New Richest Man In The World (not Jeff Bezos, Not Elon Musk) by wisas30376: 10:06am On May 27
cry cry
Goldbw122:
Hmm, where them dey get the money make them Show us na
Re: See The New Richest Man In The World (not Jeff Bezos, Not Elon Musk) by istina: 10:42am On May 27
I suspect FORBES could even be a scam
Re: See The New Richest Man In The World (not Jeff Bezos, Not Elon Musk) by HolySpiritFire(f): 11:34am On May 27
Make them dey go, We Dey Come, God help us.
Re: See The New Richest Man In The World (not Jeff Bezos, Not Elon Musk) by Lillord(m): 12:59pm On May 27
Tozenking:
The chief executive of Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH) saw his luxury goods firm stock increase by 0.4 per cent during the first hours of trading on Monday, May 24

https://networth202.com/category/net-worth
https://networth202.com

The rise pushed Arnault’s personal stake up by more than $600million and placed LVMH’s market cap at $320billion, according to Forbes.

Arnault’s overall net worth jumped to $186.3billion, edging past Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos, who is worth $186billion, by ‘only’ $300million in the world’s rich list.

See Richest Man
https://ayodejiblog.com/2021/05/26/see-the-new-richest-man-in-the-world-not-jeff-bezos-not-elon-musk/
Re: See The New Richest Man In The World (not Jeff Bezos, Not Elon Musk) by juniorstar(m): 2:28pm On May 27
He wont last a month there! But he is still loaded.
Re: See The New Richest Man In The World (not Jeff Bezos, Not Elon Musk) by foeedaba: 6:04pm On May 27
Audio billionaires. Most of their billions exist as unspendable assets and shares.
Re: See The New Richest Man In The World (not Jeff Bezos, Not Elon Musk) by Investorxxx: 6:22pm On May 27
foeedaba:
Audio billionaires. Most of their billions exist as unspendable assets and shares.

U how many assests and shares u get? Sometimes u go clap for successful people so e go reach u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The New Richest Man In The World (not Jeff Bezos, Not Elon Musk) by phemmyfour: 9:02pm On May 27
Who is responsible for this reshuffling every now and then
Re: See The New Richest Man In The World (not Jeff Bezos, Not Elon Musk) by Golan007: 9:36pm On May 27
phemmyfour:
Who is responsible for this reshuffling every now and then

I am.

You are next.

Re: See The New Richest Man In The World (not Jeff Bezos, Not Elon Musk) by Kaluto: 2:29am On May 28
Hello guys. I was scammed by bankly pos agent. I have the chats, transaction, phone number and screenshot in my phone. How can I report him and apprehend him? Please help me.
Re: See The New Richest Man In The World (not Jeff Bezos, Not Elon Musk) by Lillord(m): 5:18pm On Jul 30
foeedaba:
Audio billionaires. Most of their billions exist as unspendable assets and shares. https://nicheslide.com/

(1) (Reply)

Tuface And Annie Idibia Kissing Publicly / Davido's Elder Sister Is Engaged / Kim Kardashian Currently Trending In Nigeria -calls Nigerian Women Apes!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.